He uses discord

>he uses discord

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/privacy
discord.gg/39V8Ph
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off

t. soyboy who can't smile

What's that, the name of your latest js framework?

:O

>He does not use matrix.org

I used this before, it's basically irc for redditors/millenials
Not my cup of tea but I don't see why it's so hated here

Smiling is a weak trait

>I don't see why it's so hated here
It's proprietary SaaS malware

Sup Forums has devolved into anti-reddit. We hate anything reddit likes, we like everything reddit hates, and even if we like something first, we start hating it after reddit starts liking it.

>for redditors/millenials

guys OP here I posted this same thread on Sup Forums and the janitors deleted it even though discord is chat for gamers :(

>he posts on Sup Forums

B-buh Disc Rod cares about your privacy!! Even though they sell your information!! They care!! Wuba luba dub dub BRINGING BACK SZECYWAN SOZZ

discordapp.com/privacy

BO

B^O

> Discord shill inc.
> TeamSpeak freeware
> own app with ssl sockets

> show me your moves

Use Mumble.

>he posts threads about discord on Sup Forums

>Hey vsauce! Michael here.

Discord is a great place to share fun and memes and make friends based on shared interests.

I only started using it a little over a year ago when I needed to do something new (((they))) didn't know about.

>implying you faggots don't already larp as traps on discord daily

>he's not a nu-male
Better start using Discord if you don't want to be left behind the nu-male revolution.

oh no.
i write things in a public chat and that is recorded.

Lets make a Sup Forums discord
discord.gg/39V8Ph
Haters gonna fucking hate

I refuse to use shit teamspeak

>we

>t. reddit

>it's another episode of Sup Forums (t_d) spamming other boards with unrelated threads just so they can attach their epic new meme to the OP and spread awareness about those salty beta soyboy cuck numale leftist kike communists who're preventing them from getting laid

> /Pol is nazis amirite guiez?

You need to go back to your /pol roots. Accept you are /pol's left side. And stay there.

:0

Aren't millennials pushing 40 now? You're kind of a massive fucking failure if you're too old to be a millennial and still browsing Sup Forums.

Discord is easily the best for voice comms.
Name a competitor that people use.

ts3 and mumble use much less bandwidth but the web client is easier/just a link

I said that people use.

does it have voice chat rooms?

I stopped using it after they banned right wing people using it calling them Nazis and using censorship to virtue signal their political views

Then again if you're a gaymer there is probably no alternative, Skype is a bigger botnet and TeamSpeak/vent are deprecated shit

can someone give me a quick rundown?

Nah, that's just you and your underage friends.
Sup Forums does not give a fuck about reddit, except the occasional laugh over it.

My buddies went back to ts because they said discord was laggy as fuck

I used to host a ts server at home off a shitty old Pentium 4 with freebsd, it was great.

It's just a shame the GUI a shit.

Discord is a botnet funded by China. They created a slack clone and paid streamers to advertise them to gaymers. They claim to be secure but refuse to add end to end encryption or open source their client, nor do they have a substainable business model.

>be 2018
>people don't use encrypted open source software for something as simple and important as communication

I used to sell logged IRC information from anime IRCs to help crunchy roll figure out what they should license.

Fucking lol, somehow Discord is different I guess????

>he uses ____?

>gayming
>important communication

>he forces the unfunny Sup Forums insult of the week

>he got told for being an edgelord, possibly b& from a server and had to post in his safe haven about how shitty it was.

B^@

>hating on discord makes you a Sup Forumsack now

wtf?

>discord
>server
You may only pick one

>mouth gape gained traction
it begins

We've always hated reddit.

The problem is that so many reddit newfags come here instead of killing themselves instead.

it's Sup Forums not /pol, go back to rebdit

WRONG

>[a / b / c / d / e / f / g /

a/ does not start with a / and neither does pol/

>discord admins see my big weenie and my preggo cat boi ERP fantasies :3

Kek

i don't think ive ever wanted to punch a rage face so hard. look at. it's so... annoying

Yes about three fiddy times a day =)

EDIT : Oh thank you kind sir for the GOLD !
EDIT2 : Please support me on Patreon

I almost convinced my normie friends to stop using it, but they didn't even last a week without it.

Seriously, Discord is shit in every way possible:
>made using electron, a literal web browser that can only display one page
>slow, bloated, high RAM usage
>filled with shitty "le epic gaymurr" maymays
>doesn't respect my freedoms
>centralized shit

Don't let your soy get cold.

Discord is just Slack without the Google-era corporate overtones

Whats a better alternative?

>has devolved
Get the fuck out of here you fucking ledditor.

I don't want to be associated with you.

I had discord installed on my computer until I noticed that when I launched steam games it knew and broadcast what I was doing. Why the fuck would I trust a (((free))) program that wants to know what is running on my computer?

Mumble

Better alternative.

CRAWLING IN MYYYY SKIN

Jabber (XMPP)
IRC
Mumble

Turn off gayming features
Simple as that

(((off)))

As an idea Millennials are those that came before the ubiquity of the internet while they were coming of age. There are millenials pushing 40 and there are Millennials that are around 20 in America where the internet's penetration into suburban or rural areas was much slower.
Personally I consider my 20 year old friend that grew up on county land a millennial but my 24 year old cousin that grew up in San Francisco gen z.

I dream of Sup Forums, r/the_donald and their left wind equivalents disappearing at the same time without any explanation.
God, the butthurt and shitposting levels would reach a legendary maximum

Yeah, we know it is.

How do we solve the soy boy problem?

We don't.

>loonix believe in freedom of software but freedom in choice.
fcking commies

I despise "millennial"-popular platforms too, not because I am older, but because I am younger. Fuck the 1990s. :^)

just report them
eventually the mod will wake up

>I stopped using it after they banned right wing people using it calling them Nazis and using censorship to virtue signal their political views
I literally only use discord to bully canadians and defend apartheid and I've never seen someone banned for being a "nazi" in my life.

>God, the butthurt and shitposting levels would reach a legendary maximum
but you just eliminated everyone who cared

lifting + diet aka go full nazi

Yes, or at least riot.im does. It has both voice and video chat.

XMPP, Matrix, Tox.

It's your fault for installing proprietary software. If you have to use Discord, at least use the web client so it's sandboxed within the browser.