Tfw Iphone 4s/IOS 9.3.5 user

>tfw Iphone 4s/IOS 9.3.5 user
>Sup Forums works on neither Safari, Brave nor Chrome since the end of december
Old Poorfags like me BTFO

I had a 4s until about 2 years ago and even back then it was a barely working POS. I regret ever moving on from whatever the original iOS version for it was

It keeps freezing, right?

Yes. Catalog works fine, but it freezes almost instantly whenever I enter a thread with Safari/Chrome. Brave doesn't even load Sup Forums.

infinichan works just fine

Can't you use a *chan app instead of a web browser?

I'm a cuck with a normal iphone 4s, not a jailbreak one and the only *chan app I see in the appstore costs money and looks like shit.

4S doesn't have enough RAM for nu-Sup Forums t. former 4S owner

Can someone fill me in? What did hiro do this time? I thought I was the only one. iPhone 6 on stock 9.3.X. Every thread fails to load halfway through.

>iPod touch 5 iOS 9.3.5 semi-untethered jailbreak
werks and I can post too pic related

Well why don't you jailbreak it?

>tfw 5s with the latest OS
>tfw I will never have a triforce in status bar

probably cause fortune looks disgusting

I don't believe that, I tested it on an iPod touch 4th gen with iOS 6 and it works, though it's slow

Well not working on iOS 9.

It's slow as fuck. Turning off Javascript makes it work, but you lose the catalog and other things.

>'works'
the main page, the first pages of individual boards, their catalog and opening a thread from the catalog 'works', if you don't scroll down, don't open pictures and don't wait. otherwise, no.

>turning off javascript
opera mini (providing partial javascript effects) is a better option, then, there's a catalog but backlinks don't work, there are no reply links and no (You)'s.

The Chan is actually pretty good, and costs $2. But that might not be the one you're seeing.

The don't complain because its your own fault.

>It's his fault that hori added malware ads that now fuck up old devices
Based goy.

F12 and admire the monstrosity

>F12 and admire the monstrosity
what do you mean. I guess you propose to push F12 but in what browser, on what OS etc. not all of us are webdesigners here, to know all the arcane shortcuts.

What ive learned is to just not update. I had the Samsung S5 last and it worked great till they switched its OS to lolli or whatever. Ran like dogshit. Took a minute for the screen to turn on. Hot like a toaster if i used it in the sun. Sometimes wouldn't even get calls or texts.

Not sure why I even got the S7 after that but this works pretty well since i havent updated it at all. I probably still have stagefright but fuck it id rather have a fast than secure phone.

probably a bitcoin miner or some other heavy shit in javascript.