Why do you hate women in tech?

Why do you hate women in tech?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=COvUGvx1a3I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't.
I just hate special snowflakes.

Every week or so the room will be smelling like blood. I can't help, my senses are too strong.

??? must technophile are married and have kids.

women hate tech, I don't have to hate women in tech.

Only if they're unqualified. I work with multiple women who pull their own weight in developing, and they also hate "women in tech" as much as I do

I don't, I just expect them to act like competent mature adults.. you can barely find enough men like that now and introducing hormonal moist holes(especially the kind that seem to gravitate towards 'tech' shit) to the situation will just make the job a lot harder for the rest of us who have matured beyond the mental age of 16.

I hate women in everything

women are GAY

because they doesn't looks like your gif

>in 3rd comp sci
>girls frequently failing/needing to retake classes
>consistently the lowest scoring group in exams
>always stuck on assignments running around getting betas to help them

all this and they're the ones getting offered internships and getting "women in tech scholarships". meanwhile, i get straight 90s and take honors classes and i get shafted on every scholarship i apply for. it's not that i hate women, or the concept of women working with computers, but i get the feeling that a lot of them are just in the profession because they think it's a free ride (which to be honest, it is for most).

>women

like race, gender equality won't go away until people stop acting like inferior people need help. stop trying to shoehorn women into different industries, there are plenty of already competent women in tech, but forcing someone who belongs in a hair salon into the tech world is cancer. just like racial things, I will hire a black guy if he is the best for the position, I'm not going to hinder my company and higher under-qualified people for the sake of diversity.

our society is en route to repeat the dark ages

never trust a creature that bleeds for a week and doesn't die

lick my gums dweebs

To hate them would first require me to give a single fuck about them in the first place.

ITT

What about a man that bleed from his ass?

these

Wouldn't say that I myself have come across these in such straight forward manner, but I have heard about this from a lot of other people.

I wish i had more female no workers

I just hate incompetent, ignorant, emotional people and/or simply people who demand special treatment.
It's not my fault most of women in tech fall into that category.

When my coworker fucks up, I want to be able to tell him he fucked up and I want him to think about his mistake. But in my job I've only met one woman coworker who doesn't get her shit done by random betas, who wants to study, who wants to be told what they did wrong, who won't gossip about you just because you noticed their mistake. It's not about gender, it's typical behavior of someone incompetent who is afraid of other finding out about it. If women wants to be respected in IT, they need to be competent first. Respect and power comes with knowledge and skills.

The funny thing is that even women in my company(non tech positions) don't want any more women at any positions. Having more women in office is just unbearable for them as it is for us and they enjoy the atmosphere male coworkers are keeping up. It's way more chill, productive and friendly when women are in the minority.

Sup Forums hates anyone who isn't white male and at very least slight tinge of autism/aspergers.

I suspect seeing women/normies(brogrammers?)/colored people excelling in something which they invested so much time doing is kinda infuriating.

Because they are a statistically insignificant subset of people in tech and I hate most people in tech.
Honestly the number of people I trust not to fuck up can be counted with one hand and it doesn't even include me.

kek

My best coworker ever was a cute petite girl who was passionate about programming, wanted me to teach her stuff, was studying hard and treated me like a senpai.

I can't say good word about any other girl programmer I've met.

Hah, that would almost apply to any other gender/race/et cetera.

In my experience, it appears as if tech is filled with some of the worse people on the planet, and you'll be lucky if you can find 2-3 which you can respect and trust -- regardless of sex/race/age.

Amen.
I fucking hate you all and I even hate myself.
Should have taken psych and earned 40K + smoke pot every night.

>be friends with a generally attractive girl in high school
>we are both top of the class in computers
>go to lots of coding competitions and she beats me out
>end of senior year we're hearing back about scholarships
>she got passed over by many of schools because she was too good as a girl
>susieQ nobody who had Bs got the scholarship because she was prissier and more "in need of motivation"
>smart girl tries to attend school and juggle work to pay for it
>fails, ends up dropping out
>starts designing websites

ran into her a few months ago, she is struggling to make ends meat designing websites. I really hope she ends up landing a client who gets her into a steady job instead of freelancing. meanwhile, susieQ nobody updated her facebook to say she just got hired on by google >_

I wouldn't say that.
There was only few males I used to work with that weren't actually interested in programming and didn't wanted to study, improve, etc. But vast majority of women in tech are like that.
And I've never worked with someone who isn't white.

this
modern women are a nightmare in any situation, especially professional ones

The problem isn't that they're women. It's that they're often unqualified and being treated as their own special class because they have cunts and make a lot of noise. I've had many of female coworkers that were plenty competent and did the job just as well as the guys because they got the same education and experience that the rest of us got, and they pulled their own weight on all the projects. The diversity hires on the other hand are an entirely different story. They don't hardly do anything, they're always lost, and they make no attempt to learn on the job when you try to offer to teach them things because they're too prideful to take advantage of the workplace resources that are there to assist them with their job. Instead, they fix commends in the code or make coffee or doodle on some sticky notes and spin the rolling chairs like little kids. It's absolutely horrible. It's like adult day care, except I don't have to feed and change them. It's usually the white and Asian males a couple of the intelligent females that are left to do all the work while the women dick around on the internet for a few hours.

>and they also hate "women in tech" as much as I do
Yep. They hate them because their hard earned positions are at risk due to retarded koding bootcamp hipsters being brought in. They're in the same boat as everyone else because they were hired for their skillset, not their tight ass and pretty little face. Literally nobody likes the diversity hire cunts. I'm basically Sup Forums incarnate when it comes to politics but at work I set those beliefs aside and look at things from an honest and factual standpoint. Positions need to be earned, not given based on shit you were born with, like a vagina. And I think the same applies to race and sexual orientation. So long as I am forced to live in a "multicultural" society, I might as well push for meritocracy wherever I can since I have nothing to lose by doing so.

>Hah, that would almost apply to any other gender/race/et cetera.
It doesn't. Otherwise all the most successful products and services in the tech industry wouldn't be overwhelmingly patented by a mix of European, East Asian, and American names.
Otherwise we wouldn't be hearing horror stories about dealing with Indians overwhelmingly compared to any other race.
Otherwise the predictive project success analysis wouldn't be slanted towards projects being mainly operated by white men and Asians.

You can throw this "durr applies to everything" mantra into the trashcan in front of hard data and real life general examples.

I don't specifically hate women in tech.
I also hate brown people in tech, and those who smell like feces and work in tech.
As for women, I hate them all, not just the ones who work in tech. Of course, I hate those loud black women the most.

Meritocracy is oppressive.

They don't want to work in tech and blame the problem on men instead of addressing the issue.

She's actually good, even if she is an autist. In fact she's probably even /our girl/ based on how socially awkward her interactions here.

>Meritocracy is oppressive
This is unironically how management and the diversity hires think. I am fairly convinced that they're suffering from some sort of mental illness. I'm not a doctor so I can't provide any sort of diagnosis, but they all seem to be suffering from some type of psychosis in varying degrees.

No they don't believe that. No one who honestly believes being correct doesn't mean you are right can function properly and be in management.
But these people are loud and companies are afraid of loud people. And media and jews know that well and manipulate these people with ease, given how retarded they are.

>companies are afraid of loud people, and media playing the modern equivalent of the Spanish Inquisition and the Islamic Mutaween

This is the biggest problem of this era. Companies have no balls anymore.
It's funny that people talk about the evils of corporations and their tyranny and omniscient power, yet companies have their balls shivering even over small vocal retards and a bunch of fake news publications.

What happened to the days when companies basically farted in the faces of inciters and journalists regardless of their slander and jihads?

>No they don't believe that
They do. You can only peddle jewish trash for so long until you start to drink your own kool aid. That's just how it works.

>meritocracy

We've all been there, the super smart guy who has shit soft skills and is obnoxiously pedantic. No one wants to work with them, even if they did earn the promotion.

This is why management would rather promote goobers with people skills than the typical alpha nerd that will drive other team member crazy and prospective customers off.

>designing websites
what does this have to do with stem or programming? this is a typical woman's job, a few hours in photoshop with no technical thinking or touching any code

>soft skills
what is this meme incompetent, unqualified affirmative action hires are trying to spread? what is an example of a "soft skill" and why would it be any difficult? are you trying to frame people calling out your incompetency as lack of certain skills?

To be frank, you should've just ignored the r*ddit spacing retard. That level of dumbfuckery doesn't deserve (You)s.

Soft skills. People skills. ( IE: not being a total sperg )

I honestly don't care. We have had interviews with female applicants and I've treated them no differently.

The issue is when they expect special treatment at the fact they're a woman

If you're a woman who writes poor quality code, then I don't want you here.

What soft skills do you need to be a programmer?
Be able to talk few minutes on standup and eventually (ask for) help someone with something.
And meritocracy is not about the smartest and perfect solutions. When you develop real product for some client, you need to keep up with deadlines, so being able to produce code fast because you are pedantic is a lack of skill.
Feels good that my company follow meritocracy so everyone is either super smart guy who gets all the praise or people who work hard to become one.

This. Nobody who actually runs a successful business believes this shit. They might hire some tokens so the social justice retards shut up, but in the end of they day they still rely on a core team of actually competent people.

The only people who can afford to follow this retarded ideology in application are government agencies, because they get paid no matter what.

That's not a skill, you don't have to spend years in a specialized school to acquire that "skill" and it's not measurable nor quantifiable. Do not try to equate something that is little more than common sense with actual skills people build over years. Your women studies degree is not worth 1% of a software engineering degree.

This doesn't matter when you're working in the back offices in software or hardware engineering. You sound like a one of the dirty webdev hipsters that thinks chit chat in the break room is more important than the product you produce.

Protip: it's not.

>but in the end of they day they still rely on a core team of actually competent people
This is becoming less and less true every year.

This.

Your spacing gives you away.

Fishing for (you)'s?

she CAN program, she's relegated to website design since she got passed over for scholarships

What does that have to do with having no skills? If she had any, she would be able to land a normal job just like everyone else.

I hate people who are unfit to do their job. Which at the current moment are women being shilled as a commodity in the industry.

so, you're in high school or first year of college?

I have 6 years of professional experience in software engineering, what now?

>lying on the internet

if you had any real world experience, you would understand how hard it is to get a job in tech, ESPECIALLY if you didn't complete a meaningless college diploma

Because they can't code, its literally as easy as that. If you want to dig further they usually can't code because they have absolutely zero passion. If you find a guy with that little motivation they'll be shit at programming too, its just not as common

This. Reddit faggots need to go back

Actually it's not that hard, and you're the one trying to justify incompetence and lack of skills with imaginary obstacles. I have never had any trouble finding a job when looking for one because I have skills and a vast portfolio of code to present to prospective employers. If you have no skills, no education, and no finished projects, of course it's hard, and it should be, as businesses typically don't want to hire smelly uneducated incompetents.

Not him but at first job(2nd year at uni), maybe 5% of people had any actual diploma.
There was even a car mechanic who learned js over holidays and got hired to do games.

Simply don't go for corporations. She should try smaller companies that look at yours actual skills, not certificates. Where you get interviewed by some savvy person, not random HR women who knows shit about position.

the world is full of who you know, not what you know

And yet I was able to find great positions with no nepotism. Connections might matter in no-skill jobs like HR, but in software engineering your skills, the result of your interview, and your portfolio of code matter infinitely more. Have you ever held a job in this field?

>No one who honestly believes being correct doesn't mean you are right can function properly and be in management.
competent, respectable managers are unicorns just as much as competent women are in my experience

this

women generally suck at programming because they dont give a fuck

It's not even that they can't really understand tech, but that they don't actually even give a shit about tech, they just see it as the industry they can manipulate easily to get power over men and make money and direct the cultural narrative

wtf

>what is in-group preference

I actually feel kind of bad for the women with zero interest or talent in programming who get shoehorned into CS programs because muh stem jobs. Forcing yourself to work on something you don't care about sucks cock pretty hard.

They would probably not care about any job.
If they were passionate about something, they wouldn't need help to get job/degree.

Im sure theres a lot of generalizations. Mainly based on being reactionary responding stuck online in a genderless void of colored boxes. Just flat pictures to illicit response.

Be what you want to be and defy all those who would doubt you.
Be strong. Be focused.

I mean i can generalize and say that women don't approach too many problems that require abstract thought.
Say they good at spatial reasoning more.
Graphical oriented.
Chemistry yes.
Math and physics no.
This generalization though.
Inventing things to solve problems.
What have these problems been?

Who cares.
Write good code and we'll be bros.
If you prefer to write shit and bitch around then fuck off.

I have a related question.
I work in healthcare rather than tech, so I don't know much about tech workplaces. I also run my own business, and there are only a few employees, none of which are female.
I have heard that in largely male workplaces, if more than one female is introduced, they typically end up hating one another. Is this true?

basically this youtube.com/watch?v=COvUGvx1a3I but in real life and many more times as obnoxious

In the US it's crazy how everyone (parents, teachers, counselors, peers, etc) pushes kids to pick a major and go straight into university right out of high school without once telling them to stop for a minute and think about what they even want to do with their lives. I can't tell you how many times I heard the "just get a degree, any degree, it doesn't even matter what it's in just get one" speech from boomers when I was in high school.

t. 30 year old college dropout

Theres tons of men and women alike that don't take criticism too well.

Because they aren't with me

This

When you give a group special advantages because of perceived disadvantages you aren't elevating them, you are explicitly classifying them as inferior and those who interact with them should treat them as such. Think of the kids that got special time extensions on tests because they couldn't grasp the art of holding a fucking pencil. You cannot have a serious conversation about grades with such a student who had special treatment, as their work was assessed on an entirely different standard. In the workplace why would you interact candidly and respect somebody whose career trajectory and treatment is based on entirely different facts than yours and held to a lower standard?

This, actually having more women would be fun, if they're not retarded

High chance that this thread is made by a redditor so he screencap the replies here

Depends on how competitive you put the salaries. Or how competitive the workspace is.
Or how competitive the women are.
I think if they have to work as a team or in a group instead of individually it maybe better.

Nigger you think i have the time to even go through the loops required to develop hate against some random bitches? I'm there to do a job for a raise, bonuses, and so the company is profitable such that i will also have a stable salary, not to waste my focus and limited energy on random women simply because they have vaginas or men for the same reason as it goes both ways.

I already have a mother to take care of, my woman to take care of, and a few trusted female friends to converse with and get help from when needed, my fucking female quota if full for this limited lifespan.

I knew people like you in undergrad. Arrogant, salty as fuck, and a huge pain to work with. You're smart and your grades are perfect, but your personality is garbage. Yet, you wonder why the more social B and C students are getting offers left and right. Grades don't mean nearly as much to employers as personality. You can be the next Chris Sawyer, but if you can't work with a team of people who are likely below you in skill, you're nothing. Go socialize, networking is the most valuable use of your time in college.