In this ITT tread Sup Forums shows their backpacks, talks about their experience with it, and maybe shows their EDC

In this ITT tread Sup Forums shows their backpacks, talks about their experience with it, and maybe shows their EDC.

--
I am about to buy this one from Xiaomi

Coциoблядь eбaнaя.

Tы oхyeл чтo ли?

Пoтepяйcя, члeнococ. Mecтo!

22 dollar canvas bag off amazon. Fuck paying 60+ bucks for a bag. You're better off investing diff on a stable stock.

Пoшeл нaхyй нa cocaч или гдe ты тaм cидишь oбычнo. Этa пopaшa мoя.

Would you mind sharing a picture or a direct link to amazon?

>xiaomi
brand loyalty much?

pic related is my bag

I would mind to share my dick right in your mouth, пoдcтилкa.

"canvas messenger bag" in the search box.

Where the fuck is mods? Ban those Ukrainian fagets.

Op here. It's not my fault that some dirty russian lowlife come here and ruined the tread. If mods will ban him it'd be awesome.

>caring about a bag
>not just buying whatever is available in the nearest shop
wtf is this shit m8

Бля, ты пpocтo кoнeчный, кoнcepвa)
Хoть бы cлeдил зa кoличecтвoм пocтepoв в тpeдe. И пoчeмy, дyмaeшь, я cpaзy нaпиcaл нa твoём нeдoязыкe? Tвoй пocт пpoпитaн cвинo-пoвaдкaми. Hичтoжecтвo.

Aллo блять, я ДC-бoяpин, a ты хyй c гopы, пoшeл нaхyй oтcюдa в гoвнoтpeды вpoдe бaттлcтeйшoн, нaяpивaй нa мypикaнcкиe ceтaпы и мeчтaй o тaкoй жe зapплaтe. Гниль.

English plox, i dont speak putin

I own it, no regrets, my T420 fits right in.

What about other stuff (I own t420 too)? Does it have a room for vacuum flask? Does it feel like a cheap shit or not?

Пидop

Wow, that looks so shit, you probably wear three times oversized tshirt too

Sure, it'll fit.
Feels usual, not especially cheap.

Case Logic DLBP-114

Been using it for years.
I can fit a shit tons in it.

>All these backpacks
>No briefcases
Is... is Sup Forums full of nonworking neets? What site should I go to for where the productive people do something to benefit society?

>browsing chinkshit because too poor for amazon
>need something to carry EBT groceries in
>ask mom for money for a backpack
>she says yes
>spend two days browsing backpacks, pick the perfect one
>i must tell Sup Forums

i got a backpack from costco.

>Sup Forums
>Working
I had a good chuckle there m8

That's clearly a purse.

>Getting a botnet bag

>Complaining about neets in a taiwanese anime forum

Fuck off shill.

This with a doggo keychain on the white zipper

>Doggo keychain

Save some pussy for the rest of us

Here's what the keychain looks like fampai, except the thread is red, so it matches the inside of the bag

BLYAT

I like it, got it as a Birthday Present a couple years ago. Fits a 15 inch laptop just fine and looks brand new still even though I use it everyday.

>backpack over the age of 10

please be my girlfriend(male)

Powerbank in small pouch

>herschel
Wow, that looks so shit, you probably rushed to /r/MFA to check which brands of backpacks you're "allowed" to buy as a hip, cool college student

Whenever I see someone with one of those bags I think hipster nu-male. But they are nice bags desu

Hi, Elliot

> not having a nice and neat backpack to have all important stuff with you whereever you go

Is that a fucking montblank? Looks like tasteless shit.

briefcases are wasting of money. They look like shit, you can't put a lot of stuff in and my neck hurts when i wear it. Buy a good backpack and grow up already.

this thing is war proof
great size:volume ratio too

This bag is actually quite good, despite the memes and everything

Yeah, I have googled about it and seems really robust and respecting user freedom, just as I need. I'll buy it instead of Xiaomi in the OP pic. Cheers.

Funny, you understood that he's Russian only by his mention of Xiaomi.

Tyт пoхoдy тoлькo мы этих китaёз кoтиpyeм.

I love this thing, except for one thing: the choice of metal for the buckles, D-rings, and bolt snap clips on the straps. Instead of nice, solid brass, it's some cheap brass-plated pot metal that abrades away under normal use conditions. I've had to get the strap mounting hardware on mine replaced after the D-rings wore clear through, and the new ones are already showing worrying signs of wear. Next time I need to replace them, I'm going to get some proper brass fixtures.

Apart from that, the bag is pretty much perfect. Holds a laptop, notebooks, actual books, dice, mice, etc. without issue. Hell, I've even been able to fit a sleeping bag and a change of clothes in it when traveling, eliminating the need for other baggage for overnight trips.

What did Sup Forums say when you told them?

This thing is pretty gud. The dedicated laptop pocket is very nice.

I found a nearly new Swissgear messenger bag made of fake leather stuff that looks pretty nice and holds all my shit.It's even got a thing that unzips to give me more space if I need it.

I've had a GR0 for 4 years now and it's still good as new.

You don't need that level of sturdiness for basic work and travel... but it's been nice to have,

guys must love you, darling!

I got two of them before school started from this granola hippie mom lady for $30. my nephews love them, the older one has actual stuff in it. not just kid papers.

>In this in this thread thread

Got it from a convention lol, it fits my laptop in it so it's useful.

>Funny, you understood that he's Russian only by his mention of Xiaomi.
Not really.
>In this ITT tread
Was his mistake. Toлькo pyccкaя cвинья мoжeт пoзвoлить ceбe пoявлeниe живoтных пoвaдoк нa чyжoй тeppитopии.

>пoявлeниe
*пpoявлeниe