Is it worth going AMD ?

Hello guys, now i have an acceptable build:
>i5 4590
>gtx 1050ti
>16gb DDR3
I did this shit build before the super inflated prices so I did get a good deal out of it

I mostly play cs-go, LoL, quake champions and some battle royale games.

I am completely satisfied in games like cs go. I get +144fps and i don't need more since my screen is a fuckin 144hz.
For games like h1z1/ PUBG (1600x900) or quake chamions the fps isn't really stable and it's difficult have 120 fps. With this config it's more likely stable 80 fps and 60+ for pubg.

I was looking to upgrade since several months and i wanted to get one of the pic related builds.

Please don't get started to not buy "pre-built" pc because it's overpriced because these 2 aren't (for France)

Which one should I go for ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hjWSRTYV8e0
epicgames.com/fortnite/forums/news/announcements/132642-epic-services-stability-update
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Intel comes with complimentary meltdown bugs in case that's your thing amd doesn't offer that so...

It's a feature not a bug.

If you want to play pubg buy intel or you will regret it

4590 or 4590k? If it's the k then get a good cooler and overclock that bitch.

>invest into dead platform with major bugs that will get slower as they are fixed

is your CPU even a bottleneck? my guess is no and you're better off just buying a better graphics card.

Ryzen sucks for gaming my dude

>i5 4590
For games it'll be mostly a sidegrade. Get a better graphics card if you care. Getting something new only seems to matter if you want more cores for something. If all you do is play video games, you wont notice much of an improvement.

Source: Upgraded from an i5 4690 to a Ryzen 7 1700x.

>buying a good cooler that can also be used on future CPUs is investing into a dead platform

Nothing wrong with ryzen faggot, off yourself

>stutter cpu to non stuttering cpu
>sidegrade
sure buddy

AMD is useless for games

Nothin personnel, kid

Wait for Zen+ in March if you don't urgently need an upgrade.

>the unoptimized garbage that is player unknown battlegrounds, the worst game I have ever played, runs better on a cpu online designed to work with one core
Wow

>most concurrent players on steam for months
>more than cs go and dota combined
>ryzen sucks shit at running it
And you wonder why people dont buy poozen for gaming.

Please choose Intel! We feature a special ass zipper for convenient defecating and easier access to your anus.

>it doesnt count
It really fucking does

>CPUs should be optimized for popular video games (lowest common denominator)

This picture makes me really mad.

>ryzen shouldnt do what most users want it to do
Thus the low market share

>unironical appeal to popularity when Fifa, CoD, Assassin's Creed, and Clash of Clans are some of the most purchased games
Great argument. Normies having horrible taste has been demonstrated so many times I seriously can't believe you're trying to use this as a point.

>most PCs are used to play video games

Certainly not. I just said ryzen sucks at gaming, and most people who buy intel buy it for gaming because ryzen cant compete. All i am saying

2 fps wow, so much difference, thanks op now i will go suck intel's dick and pay them money to fuck me in the ass

*blocks your path*
>inb4 this bench doesn't count
enough though as you can see
Its the 4th most played game on steam.

GTA V also has a 6/10 rating on steam

>meanwhile actual work

Yes

>using your own pc for work
>ssl is work
We all know you are unemployed. If you had a job you would go to the office and use their computers like everyone else

>3rd best selling game of all time
>defends low fps on ryzen

It's also one of the worst games I've ever played

shut up wageslave

>3rd best selling game of all time
Eat shit, billions of flies can't be wrong

Ryzen will never be a viable gaming platform

>t. NEET larping an a programmer

>Using a shitty, unoptimised bundle of faggot-ass game(which was specifically optimised for shintel in the first place) as an argument against ryzen
The absolute state of shintelfags

OP here, the only difference btw the 2 builds is couple i7 with 1070ti or R5 1600 with 1070

What is worthy here ?
Or am I a faggot and should I should just get a ssd (still have win7 on hdd)

You should get an SSD if you don't already have one.

>never
but it already is. I have a 1600 paired with a rx580 and I can run everything at highest graphics. I don't know why you guys are always spreading misinformation. So many fucking outright falsities spread by either prajeets on the payrole or 15 year old pimple faced faggots with intel stickers on their dicks

>prebuilt

1800X and 1080ti here, everything running smooth.

>I get +144fps and i don't need more since my screen is a fuckin 144hz.

Fake news ass nigga u need 300+ always more fps is better in source games lmao dab

anyway amd is trash for source games and only ok for other games because of ipc

however u should probably buy amd now because of meltdown
get i7 moran u will get cucked by ryzen and post regret thread on raddit like everyone else

It sucks at gtav and pubg. Its trash

Yesh 60hz panel right?

>trash for source games

you make it sound like source games need a good computer to run. My shitty 5 year old laptop can run csgo just as well as my desktop because the engine is super dated and kind of a joke for anything semi-recent.

yeah itll run at 60fps but ur fucking trash at it because source games dont monitor mouse movement between frames so u cant react as quickly so u will get punished by anyone whos decent

lmao try again nigga

Your desktop sucks lmao i push over 300fps in cs go

1440p 165Hz.

thanks for proving to me that CS players tend to be morons. It runs at around 120fps, which is still higher than my monitor's refresh rate. And you're either a total liar or completely delusional if you think you can react within 1/60 of a second. 1/10 of one maybe, but no way in fuck is 60fps or 120fps going to realistically effect your reaction time.

Either way though CS:GO (and 1.6, and CSS) are strictly left->right, horizontal games, there really is no "aiming", just hold your mouse at head level and wait for someone to peek around a corner. The skill in those games comes mostly from positioning, its not like its an arena shooter that requires actual decent motor skills and reaction time

ur actually retarded. watch video

youtube.com/watch?v=hjWSRTYV8e0

kek, I had a roommate who was big into CS:GO and swore that you needed a 144hz monitor and like 3000dpi mouse to play it properly.

Oh no, on intel an early access shithole get 10-11 more fps. Holy shit.
>this is what intel fags believe
>they want hardware to revolve over the most popular game at the time

1700x+1080
It works great for games, don't listen to the trolls that say it's shit they just try to bait

I dont even know what you're arguing. All I said that source is an incredibly dated engine and that you don't need a super computer to run it. If I drop all my settings/resolution down I can get around 300 on my laptop too. If you suck on 60fps, you will suck on 100 and you will still suck on 200, its not like it will just all of a sudden make you a way better player because you're now getting 300fps as opposed to 200. Im pretty sure you could get those frames from any gpu >$100, cpu is almost irrelevant, just because of how old and dated the engine is.

he might have a point with the mouse, but when I was playing in tournaments (not for cs though, granted) and didn't have to play on my own pc, playing on 144hz was a lot smoother than my normal 75. I dont really think it made me better though, and in some cases I think it might make a person worse if they're used to one and move to the other.

>t. silver III framelet

>early access
Its released and will not get better for poozen. Sad how poozen sucks shit at the most popular pc game of 2017/2018 and amdrones defend it.

>automated shilling

nice damage control poozen cuck

>sucks shit
>10 fps difference while over 100 fps already
Nice non-argument

>10% fps doesnt matter in a competstive shooter
Denial

Not when you have a 60hz monitor (which most people playing probably have because chinks) and its over 100 fps.

>64170292

lelkek

>little hackintosh support
No thanks

60hz 1080p in 2018. What else would i expect from amd poorfags

you pick the parts 1 by 1 it will result in +1300€, clearly a deal but i don't choose components

Can you please retype this in a way that makes sense?

for what purpose

Just upgrade the graphics card, and psu if necessary. That's your current bottleneck at the moment, an haswell i5 should still be able to hold you for a while. Also you won't reach 144fps in PUBG no matter what parts you have

>Please don't get started to not buy "pre-built" pc because it's overpriced because these 2 aren't (for France)

Shit man order from anywhere in the EU, it's not like you have taxes to worry about. I order from all over EU to Portugal with no issues.

intel actually said that in their pr response.
>its not bug
>its working as intended!

None of these matter because none of them hit the 120FPS mark, and will be Vsynced down to 60FPS.

Unless you love screen tearing, Then by all means enjoy your extra 11 FPS.

Post after patch results

Youre actually retarded and have never played pubg

To cut it short (many have said this before)
1. Intel is like Apple, great single core performance ( +10% up to +20%)
2. AMD is more like Android, less great single core but BEAST multicore (More smooth all around workflow)

So if you only care about games and are willing to cough up the price premium go for Intel since it will get you better results (slightly), If you want a better all around experience go for AMD (Ryzen 7).

>Normies having horrible taste has been demonstrated so many times I seriously can't believe you're trying to use this as a point.
This, PUBG is cancer and if that's the only game you care about, get Intel. If you don't give a shit about it and want a general idea of how most games perform, Ryzen is just fine outside of some niche scenarios like 165Hz gaming.

>None of these matter because none of them hit the 120FPS mark, and will be Vsynced down to 60FPS.
If you're going for more than 60fps I would hope your display supports G-Sync or FreeSync. Honestly even 60Hz displays should have it.

Except apple is much better in both single core and multicore than Android is.

There are mant games like pubg that only like to run on intel or only like run on nvidia. You almost never see games that run better on amd, and sometimes games run like shit on amd gpus and cpus. Always been this way, ive experience personally.

>being such a newfag twat that you compare CPUs to phone operating systems
gtfo pajeet your shitty indian apps are killing technology

This was a discussion of CPUs, not graphics cards. The vast majority of games are GPU bound so you won't see any difference between a 8700K and a Ryzen 1600. Your graphics comment is also completely untrue. Unless you want the best card out, AMD cards are perfectly fine.

>i5 4590
>gtx 1050ti
>16gb DDR3
>acceptable build
Begone, peasant.

In competative games you turn your setting to low for high fps like in pubg. Dont you know this? Every played a competative online game before and actually been good at it?

PLS BUY INTEL GUYS

Doesn't matter in Dota 2 or League, the only two competitive esports that isn't completely normie infested cod-tards and actually matters.

im suprised that brasilian shill arent using day 1 ryzen benchmarks anymore

It doesn't matter the CPU you use if you play a game that use intel in their server
epicgames.com/fortnite/forums/news/announcements/132642-epic-services-stability-update