pastebin.com/Bs5kyfLZ (embed)
>Where to Buy:
pastebin.com/NiCfGaW7 (embed)
>FAQs:
pastebin.com/e3yMyn6F (embed)
>Keyboard wiki
deskthority.net/wiki/Main_Page
>Keyset wiki
keypuller.com (web.archive.org/web/20161101152119/http://keypuller.com/)

Previous >>(Dead)

Other urls found in this thread:

china-cncrouter.com/products/CNC-6040.htm
kbdfans.myshopify.com/products/tada68-mechanical-keyboard-gateron-swtich-65-layout-dye-sub-keycaps-cherry-profils
aliexpress.com/item/SA-PBT-Keycap-Miami-Etched-Coloring-Fonts-Keycap-Cherry-MX-switch-keycaps-for-Wired-USB-Mechanical/32847392451.html?
deskthority.net/wiki/Keycap_printing
aliexpress.com/item/HAVIT-87-Keys-Portable-Mechanical-Keyboard-Kailh-Latest-Low-Profile-Blue-Switches-Backlit-Wired-Gaming-Keyboard/32815685108.html?
candykeys.com/product/va87m-black-mx-red-ansi/
forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=157671
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1st for max autism

What keyboard is this?

this thread is dead, lets all go sleep and let it die with dignity.
The mkg meme is over lets move to mmg instead and start a new era mechanical switches

input club k-type

I like brown switches

dont you mean membrane switches

What is actually wrong with brown switches, and which switch should I get for typing all day long? Every one seems to recommend that brown for typists, and I don't see why they're so bad.

how dare you to mention that nasty world in front of me!

anyone have experience with nature white switches? Have had blues forever but considering something different - would be for a pok3r kb for gaymen. thoughts?

What should I build with a bunch of Box Whites?
Was thinking a split keyboard but not sure which to go with. Want something similar to a 60% or a little bit more than a 40%

would you use an ibm model f if you found one?

Definitely

Just bought some enjoypbt sushi keycaps, is there any chance of it not fitting well on my anne pro? I've never bought any customized keycaps like this

I can't choose between red and brown for my keyboard
I - I might buy Ducky One 711 because of this

it will fit. anne pro's layout is universal layout

Rip

Just buy a Logitech lads

not the overpriced one on ebay that you got this image from

>leleleleddit flipped spacebar

About to pull the trigger on tada68 keyboard, is there anything better for 99 burgers?
Should I wait for some sort of sale?

Taobao has it cheaper but I'm not sure if it comes assembled.

also recommend some faggy keycap set.

I just want one of this
china-cncrouter.com/products/CNC-6040.htm

to not deal with that crap play wood that splits by just looking at it

>keyboards with no home or end keys
those keys are essential to how I write. it takes longer if you have to rely on ctrl+arrows only, but I guess most of the nerds who buy mechanical keyboards are just vidya dorks or man children who use linux because they find it fun when it breaks-- they don't need stability or reliable software, they'll never be professional
anyway; most of these are bad for typing a lot. it's gotta be pretty "aesthetic" for you little men when you type out your little commands on your terminals and you get a loud click, though. lotsa fun for you simple folk to whom computers are but toys of distraction :)

did you buy them from kdb? wanting a set but $90 is steep for keycaps for a pok3r.

it's $90 everywhere i could find it

it has good keycaps included

this keyboard represents pretty much everything that's wrong with this keyboardfaggotry

Interesting news from the Lord of window shopping
>new gorgeous aluminum mistel tkl for $180 on mk.com
>new standard white on black full size for $99 with box white, cherry silent red or brown on mk.com
>thick clicks expected back in stock end of Jan
>kbdfans has stocked new keycaps including a gray and blue sculpted sa, Maxkey lime, as well as some nice dye sub cherry sets
>there are $60 sculpted sa Miami nights on Ali and taobao
>famous epbt sushi now coming in a black on white variant without sushi supers
>Leopold PD series extremely well received, sky dolch and dolch available on ebay and in Korea
>DSA drifter GB still going
>contra/danck GB still going
>new tactile silent(cherry style plastic nubs on the stem) aliaz switch from kbdfans
>zeal has begun offering zilents which are cherry silent stems in zeal housings, damn fucking quiet
>realforce rgb tkl expected soon
>bke super light and mediums expected soon, heavy and light stock is diminished
>full aluminum plum style ec board for sale on us amazon as the "archon re:al"
Thanks for reading hope this was interesting!

>epbt sushi
>without sushi
???

>Leopold PD series extremely well received
no shit
the industry has been sitting on its ass
it was about time someone released nice doubleshot pbt

One of the epbt kana sublegend sets has a circle on the super instead of the sushi. It was previously purple, now they're coming in black on white. I wasn't sure how else to describe it.

Holy fuck that's sad that you're so lonely and lacking love and affection that you had to come here and spit out poorly written faggotry.

what is that stick thing on your desk?

get a laser cutter

fix your spacebar

The caps aside, boards are god tier. Effective sound dampening, best layouts, detachable cables, same awesome texture on the chassis as the caps.

dragon dildo

cherry profile spacebars are TRASH

get a dsa or xda spacebar

Man, when I look at this I really wonder sometimes if it's faster to learn to type the actual hiragana characters on the keyboard, or just type them using romanji. It can't be that much faster for any skilled typist.

Are the cherry mx brown's good for programming? I've seen it is quite nice for typing, but some people at Sup Forums seem to hate it

feels good tho

MK-C when? I want the minimalistic mech kb
smalldeskproblem™

The whole point is that it looks good and shows off the high end dye sub printing. No one cares about actually learning jap

>being named Joel

Why not get something with cherry ML since those are the original switches that Azio is cloning? Royal Kludge also makes similar keyboards with the same switches.

>dragon dildo
its this

it's not the switch that is important, it's the form factor and I want it as thin as possible. I like flat stuff and that includes flat chested girl as well. even better if she is as flat as 2D

Tesoro also has a thin mechanical keyboard, it was too thin so they had to make it thicker. It’s still thinner then the MK-C tho and like it it’s still not released

What is the leopold PD series?
PBT doubleshot keys?

>having a name

wew what a faggot

is that what you are posting from right now?

that's my main battlestation, it's what I post from almost all the time.

That looks like Tila Tequila

Where do I buy the tada68 assembled in Australia

chyna

They gateron browns with plastic case are sold out everywhere

>seiden.tech
What keeb is that?

looks in stock here. says 41 in stock but you could message them to make sure before you buy
kbdfans.myshopify.com/products/tada68-mechanical-keyboard-gateron-swtich-65-layout-dye-sub-keycaps-cherry-profils

Is that a Redmeme Note 4? Doesn't that make your keyboard more expensive than your phone?

You should also add that we finally have a cheap 96 keyboard on the market from KPrepublic on Aliexpress right now, but what the hell is

>there are $60 sculpted sa Miami nights on Ali and taobao

Why are ledditors so insufferable? I hate them and their faggy Subaru shilling circlejerk as much as their retard tier """"""artisan""""""" keycaps.

If something as small as that makes a negative impact in your life you need to re-evaluate yourself

thanks for posting my keyboard user, feels nice to have it appreciated.

aliexpress.com/item/SA-PBT-Keycap-Miami-Etched-Coloring-Fonts-Keycap-Cherry-MX-switch-keycaps-for-Wired-USB-Mechanical/32847392451.html?

Trying to find a good ISO TKL board is hell. And let's not even talk about buying aftermarket keycaps for my retarded layout used only in one country.
This is the first time I've ever wished I was american.

buy an ansi board, seriously, am britbong, gave up on ISO years ago.

How are these laser etched legends? Are they going to fade with time?

deskthority.net/wiki/Keycap_printing

>"Engraving follows the same process used to cut custom name badges: the writing is engraved mechanically, and the grooves are inlaid with paint. This time-consuming process is not widely used, being reserved for custom products. Examples of companies providing mechanically engraved keycaps include RAFI and QWERkeys.[1] One disadvantage of this process is that dirt will accumulate in the grooves, which does not wipe clean."

Oh, it's made by the same guys that are making those new KBDfans kits too. I don't know, I'm a little worried that the quality looks a little shoddy. And there's this pic related problem. Cool to see new cheaper keycap sets though that are at least half-way decent.

If I can find cherry-profile dye-sub PBT keycaps in Danish (not Nordic, -danish-) layout then you can manage too.

>And there's this pic related problem.
SA profile comes in different configurations

Of course, but the keycap set is basically just R3 profile instead of the usual 1-1-2-3-4-3 I was expecting from the OP saying it was sculpted. Pic related, barring the top row being 3 instead of 1.

I'm looking for a replacement keyboard since my current one is wearing out, need some advice. Thinking about getting one of these, even though it's rubberdome, it should be a good ergonomic purchase no? I did wanna get a Drevo Joyeuse but that's sold out everywhere, and I don't know if they're gonna restock it.
I really like low profile keyboards, but mechanical ones are just really hard to find.

whats /mkg/'s thought on vermilo and filco keyboards?

im about to replace my das keyboard and im thinking about getting one of those with extra keycaps for the filco

Filco is awesome because of readily available after market aluminum cases and a bezeled design. Varmilo is good and there are some cases for it but they use a floating key design. Its personal preference but I would go filco over varmilo.

I've made the mistake of building a keyboard with vintage cherry clear switches from taobao because they were only 0.4$/ switch and now I have chattering on nearly all of them. Is there anything I can do to get rid of the chattering? The pcb is the xd84 one from aliexpress which I can only program with a shitty webapp where I can't even change the debounce time. Please help, I'm thinking on throwing it in the trash and building a new one if it cannot be saved somehow.

aliexpress.com/item/HAVIT-87-Keys-Portable-Mechanical-Keyboard-Kailh-Latest-Low-Profile-Blue-Switches-Backlit-Wired-Gaming-Keyboard/32815685108.html?

Are there any Keyboards similar to Ducky, Varmilo etc. in terms of build quality and minimalistic design that are available in Europe? I'm was thinking of getting a Ducky One TKL but I think I'd like to have a floating design but sadly the Varmilo VA87M is not available in Europe. In terms of switches I'd like Cherry or Gateron Reds and I want it to have backlightning in either RGB or White.

candykeys.com/product/va87m-black-mx-red-ansi/

Thank you, just found this site :)

Nah, too loud for both work and home [spoiler]I live with my gf[/spoiler].
And I typed on it years ago. Wasn't that impressed then.

Where can I find a decent switch tester that ships to Spain? Looking to buy my first keyboard, and shops around don't have a lot to test.

Taobao is always cheaper than AliEpress. If it doesn't have DIY in the title, it's assembled.
And for that price, it's fucking great.

And my watch is more expensive than my keyboard AND phone combined. Meh, stuffs are expensive.

It's all for the look, especially if it's in a colorscheme you like.
There's also a red one like this, which is on the way to my place.

There are like half a dozens vendors selling that board on AliExpress/Taobao which can ship to you in less than a week.

Oh those are just leftover modern beige sets since EnjoyPBT or (gateron) also made those

Put QMK on it

Both are solid choices.
Filco is more conservative. They haven't had any new board for a long time, but their boards are high quality.
Varmilo plays around more often with layout and case material.
Can't go wrong with either.

>suggesting a not released kb to persuade me from buying a not released kb
must be nice to kick a man when hes down eh

I have a board with gateron that chatters on nearly every key, pic related. There is a windows utility called key chatter fix that resolves the issue for about 2% CPU usage.
forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=157671

Many people use blank gateron to dye sub as they're great quality and only $30-40 a set. Plenty of people doing diy dye subbing with them.
I'm fairly certain its just enjoypbt.

Chinkland

I doubt you can even afford it since the tesero keyboard I’m talking about costs 160+ bucks.

Who's that Semen Alien?

EnjoyPBT is literally Gateron. They decided to make high end keycaps so they came up with the brand.

what's the cutest, girliest mk that isn't gaudy?