Do you seed, Sup Forums?

do you seed, Sup Forums?

>the chad leech
>the virgin seeder

Indefinitely.

My internet is so shitty, that I don't seed because I can't even send a request to download a web-page.
Sorry Sup Forumsuys, fiber will be soon

Only on private trackers

Only because my current torrent is on 97% and hasn't moved for ages, I've probably uploaded a lot by now. I could disable upload but I'm not so bad that I'll actively not-seed.

my upload is too slow, so i tend to only seed things that were hard to find or slow to download
popular things are better served by faster peers

seed your wife, user. i need to put some leech on her.

if you seed on a public tracker you're retarded.

>no reason given
"oh please stop sharing content publicly fellow anons"
lmao

yes

It's stealing you asshole

rares are on higher priority

>when you find a rare torrent but it's dead so you search on other networks and slurp 200bytes per second from a Brazilian peer over the course of weeks so that you can eventually revive the torrent on your gigabit line
wew lad

I have 60TB seeded on one of my torrents, user.

Yes, 5 times whatever I download. If I think something is stupid, I'll delete it immediately.

No

Go away, RIAA shill

What rares, user?

lol diz

I thought we've been over this a million times. Piracy is not stealing, it is piracy. When you steal something, the original is lost. Your cousin's favourite movie is gone from their collection. When you pirate, it's simply copied. Nothing is lost, and the original is intact.
Whether it's ethical is a completely different problem, but in my case, it doesn't matter as they would've got no money out of me even if I hadn't pirated it.

On PT's until I run out of storage, and on publics until I'm at a 1.0 (but I manually pause them so if it's a popular torrent sometimes it'll get to 10+ before a pause).

for the past 14 years i have been downloading all my tv shows, movies, music, etc, through Usenet.
i know it's stealing.
i don't care.
i can do it so i do it.
in my 19 years of pirating things off of the internet (since napster), i've never understood people who couldn't just admit that.
this movie/game/software costs $$.
i downloaded it and paid $0.00 for it.
i don't plan on ever paying anybody for it.
it doesn't matter how i stole it.
if i physically took it from a store
or
just downloaded it.
it is stealing.

I wish I had crazy upload

Maybe that's the difference between you and me, then. I tend to pay money for the games, movies, and music I enjoy. It's just that I don't have the money to get all the stuff I love. If I can, I will support the artist.
No, it's not stealing. And arguing that point certainly doesn't help its already shady legality.

I seed a reasonable amount. As a general rule I don't delete a torrent until I've seeded it for a week or to a ratio of 3. I also don't delete torrents that I'm one of the only seeders for. And in reverse, I don't care about seeding torrents with lots of seeds already.

HAHAHA, No

I try...

My internet is so shitty, I have only 1Mbps upload

I was just kidding.

Sup Forums is not a place for jokes.

it was always so easy for me to pirate that i just never cared to buy music or software or games.

the only thing i do buy are movies.
although i just realized that i used to buy a new DVD every Tuesday and now it's one Blu-Ray every 4-6 months.

as far as seeding.
fuck seeding.
2003:
800KB/s download
20KB/s upload
no thank you.
i didn't want to leave my 200w computer on just to seed.
waste of electricity
waste of money
my ISP had free usenet.
max out connection, no data cap.....72hrs of retention lol
average monthly download was about 70GB.
imagine seeding 70GB on a 20KB/s MAX connection.

I was only meming about joking. I'm being sincere ironically.