Tell me I'm not the only one here who wasted almost $3K for a shitposting machine?

tell me I'm not the only one here who wasted almost $3K for a shitposting machine?

You aren't.

That doesn't change the fact you wasted almost $3K for a shitposting machine, however.

don't pretend that it's actually good and just being wasted on shitposting lmao

Why do you care so much?

Do you think your purchase wasn't good?

Applel shills implementing the winky face humble brag technique I see, enjoy your iTunes credit.

no, i want mymoney back

Then just return it. Seriously though why did you spend $3K on that? What was your reasoning behind it? Did you not do research before spending a whole $3K on a computer?

mine cost $1950 so like 1.5 weeks pay

How long have you had this urge to take BBC up your anus?

mine cost $150 so like 1.5 weeks pay

I just got a macbook pro for like -$25 that's what I get paid every 12 minutes

I also bought a macbook pro.

The thing is, I never really leave my home, somit's really pointless to have a portable computer.

I kinda regret.

For $3K you could buy six full hd 24 inch monitors and a gaming pc to power them up.

i didn't, american taxpayers did

thanks guys :^)

you should update to 10.13.2 because of the intel chip vulnerability...

anyone proficient in writing malware should start with OS X, since most mac users are gullible illiterate fucks like him

do you feel better now that you got to swear at someone on the internet?

I felt pretty good before the swearing too. The swearing increased my wellbeing a bit too, you stupid fuck.

I got it for free from the university I work at.
Useless piece of shit, the F key stopped working after 1 month due to using the laptop in a dusty room once.
Wouldn't change my XPS 15 for anything

10.13.2 only patches one the vulnerabilities.

Plus nobody gives a shit.

>the F key stopped working
big fucking deal. you fucks will find any stupid reason to bash apple out of pure jealousy

yep, I'm a jelous OWNER of this laptop.
Also, the keyboard is one of the most important parts of laptops, and if I pay 3700€ for a fucking piece of hardware I sure as hell expect it to whitstand exposure to suspended dust.

>inb4 applebois telling me to use it in a hyperbaric room

My mid 2012 gaybook is getting old, but the new one is just slightly better specs, same or worse heating and an emoji bar.

So far it looks like Jonny ran out of ideas and has a THINN fetish, but there might be something interesting out of AMD Intel chip, or double house fires.

>lives like a pig
>house full of dust
>blames manufacturer for failure of product

also, I'm just messing with you. I dont own an apple product, but cant you pull the key out and clean it up lol?

LOL

Well, you know, it's apple, it's cool to have. So when it came out I went and bought it.
My iPhone X and iMac Pro.
I don't really need this powerfull phone or computer, but you know, it's Apple, you have to get it, unless you're poor.

oh, I meant my iPhone X and iMac Pro will come next week.
It will be hard to live with all the debt I'm in now, but whatever.

you'll stop laughing once you realize that he will compete with you on a global market.

If your skills can be outsourced, good luck keeping your high paying job in the future. While he can only go up from his $100/week income..

Too bad about the CPU

you haven't actually made the money until you sell faggot

Honestly the new pixel looks better than that. And a brand new x270 or t470 is better and cheaper than any MacBook can be, but to each their own.

>Wasted

Speak for yourself OP

meant for this faggot

watch out, the pajeets won‘t be happy

Where is that picture saying poor people buy expensive things to show off.

Still rocking my 2013 macbook air, debating if I should upgra, go windows or try to prolong it's life with a new battery etc

Mine runs great. I never shitpost, maybe I should? Still hate that there are NO FUCKING PORTS. Apple will soon realise this.

You're stupid

>it's Apple, you have to get it, unless you're poor.
>Being a negro

kek

That's still a very decent MacBook. I'd keep it for another year or so, save-up, then get the next top of the line MBP.

I bought the 2016 8gb ram model used for €1400 6 months ago. I've already managed to fuck up the display by lifting it up by the screen like I used to with my Thinkpad before. Now there's a rainbow mark on my screen whenever I'm viewing anything black.

>3k for a laptop
>another 2k for all the dongles
fukk appel

1400 can honestly get me 32gigs of ram with honestly better os, with honstly same processor.

You are retarded, justifying your solution by the crowd doing the same.

my mom did, too

Yes, you're the only one.
You're a special snowflake and all you do has never been seen before.
kys

I don’t own one but the laptop is sexy and premium as fuck. Good build quality, resolution, feels better to use than other laptops. And I tried one out with the touch bar in a store and actually it works pretty well

why is morality listed twice?

macbook are only good for graphic designers, musicians, video editors and that's about it. if you're not doing any of those things, you just wasted about $3,000

In the industry I work in people take you more seriously if you use apple devices.

Is that industry the kids at the local community college?

>Reddit app
well memed user.

>it's cool to have
Not really, no
>you have to get it, unless you're poor.
The mark of a poor person desperately trying to show off wealth to people who don't care