Which smart speaker do you think is the best?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eveK7v2cX80
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The one without a botnet.

>smart speaker
>smart
>speaker

for literally what purpose
has your retarded NEET lifestyle atrophied your muscles to such an extent that connecting a 3.5mm plug is too much exertion?

Eh I just want to fuck around with it, I’m probably not even gonna use it for music

Sup Forums baffles me, on the other hand there's posts about backdoors in CPU microcode stealing your anime and then there's threads praising consumer botnet garbage, is it just shills?

It's shills

It's a $30 voice controlled light/heater/tv switch. Works as you expect.

I got one as a Christmas present from my sister's husband. Thanked him and we had a nice Christmas. First thing i did when i got home was give it to my neighbor who is 80.

>sister's husband
Cuck

why choose? I bet you could fit both of them comfortably into your anus.

Mozilla's open source voice library running on a Pi or similar.
There's no reason we shouldn't be pushing for open alternative to these spy devices.

neither if you don't want your sex life taped in real time.

Michael
youtube.com/watch?v=eveK7v2cX80

thats basically true of firefox too, except the first file thing.

Does anybody here have some experience with this Audeme MOVI Shield for the Arduino? You can run it without internet access and it looks like it functions rather good for simple tasks like turning your lights on and off.

If I had to get one it would be Alexa because fuck jewgle

at least you can disable it in Firefox without dirty hacks or forking...

Which one?

Sup Forums is more than one person, though the consensus is that smart speakers are consumer brainlet garbage.

Mycroft, but it sucks.

none of them. Why do you want one anyway?

A kid I know, child of family friends, told me that his parents, in their endless rush towards 'smart home' tech despite not understanding it, told me that they got a Google Home. We spent a solid ten minutes trying to figure out a reason why anybody would ever want to own one and came up blank.

What the fuck are these things for? Isn't it literally just a duplication of features your phone has but even more botnety?

Theres a million sites comparing the two.

Google is better as a speaker but Echo is better at most everything else