Wtf nooo
They promised we have time till march.

>inb4 phoneposting

Other urls found in this thread:

developers.google.com/recaptcha/docs/faq#what-happens-to-recaptcha-v1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

a Sup Forums pass is only 20

>phoneposting

why is this thread reposted already, Stop fucking spreading LIES, ITS NOT A THING, V1 CAPTCHA STILL WORKS AND IS NOT GOING AWAY YOU DUMB NIGGER.

Hiroshima is waiting for your deposit.
Thank you for your attention.

It happened to me. But when I clicked on the message calle calle appeared

And we do

It is going away though, you literal faggot.
developers.google.com/recaptcha/docs/faq#what-happens-to-recaptcha-v1

Works on my machine
;^)

What other chan will you go once March hits and Hiro does nothing about captcha?

Fucking google. I spend a lot of time here but after legacy captcha is gone I will be forced to stop posting. The new version is ridiculously slow, it can take almost 30 seconds for just one post.

>Giving money to gook moot after the whole malware ads fiasco

I'm on mac i don't care about malwares

Reddit

>giving money to degenerates
tf do you take me for?

So you are staying?

still works even on phone

You can get adware on your fruity toddler toy.

I'll probably just lurk until the site dies

no

kurva anyád
az én eszközömön jól működik egyébként

>fruity toddler toy
yeah because Macs are totally useless toys for children and not premium tools used by successful professional

professionals

Indeed

Maybe I would consider buying a pass if I won't have to deal with shitty ads.

What ads? I haven't seen one in ages

The ones your addon is loading then hiding
The ones your outdated HOSTS file lets through
Let's not pretend ads are a non-issue, it's something we have to actively fight since ad companies are also fighting back

I'm aware of that, but having to meme around with blocking ads after you paid money is absurd.

Also passes makes it easy for the mods to track you.

>premium tools
>successful professionals
You are a NEET aplel fangoy

What.

>Most websites around the world have already switched to reCAPTCHA v2, where humans pass effortlessly
>where humans pass effortlessly
>effortlessly
Are they on crack or something? V2 can take up to a minute to fill out since the guy who made it is a literal tard. Like why in the goddamn fuck would you add a fucking fading out animation that takes 10-15 seconds for a single square? Holy fuck. Google needs to fucking die already and the team that worked on captcha v2 needs to be round up and shot and then decapitated.

Test

Sucks to be you. Use dashchan.

Seems to work just fine for me

ReCAPTCHA was intended for when someone creates a new account at your site, to be used once.
It was never intended to be used dozens or even hundreds of times per day, as Sup Forums posters do.

The only idiot is gookmoot for not using a more suitable system.

>time till march.

archives don't have capchas

V1 will be stopped in March

It's still a retarded system even if it's supposed to be filled out once. There's no reason to make the user choose images, unless it's of course for the profit of training their self-driving car AI.

yes and even more so than any other os because you are known to be gullible and pay premium

>retina
>premium tool
>has pwm
the iq of applel cocksuckers

Okay dude, it's one thing to be a macfag, but don't be a macfagGOT.

I'm the only person at my place of employment that uses a Mac, and I only use one because it was a gift and my ideapad died. The majority of my colleagues use ideapads, or various dell, hp and Toshiba 'business oriented' laptops.

None of the other doctors use Macs, none of the nurses use Macs, none of the computers at the nurse's stations are Macs, none of the workstations that are on a cart with a battery unit are Macs, not even the hospital IT staff use Macs. I'm literally the only doctor in the entire hospital using a Mac for work. So don't give me that "professionals use Macs" bullshit. The only people that use Macs are those who buy them as a fashion accessory to post on Facebook @ Starschmucks, people that have always used Apple computers since their Apple IIe in the 80s, and the only "professionals" using a Mac are in graphic design or music production.

>Error: request service by contacting [email protected] will your name and bank account
>please do the needful

They're not training an AI.
They are just harvesting data.

They're literally training their AI by making people identify where are cars, trucks, signs, bikes, bus stations, roads, store fronts etc.