2+ years

>2+ years
>no job except some shitty part time IT guy at local business
JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

myanimelist.net/profile/FishHeadswg
healthboards.com/boards/anxiety/845047-going-nuts-anxiety.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Looks like pretty good resume to me user. What were you advertising for? How much are you paying? What are you expecting to get? Why does this Trevor fellow not fit the bill for you?

just get rid of that github line

Why did you put "strong" to describe biology but nothing to describe cs under summary?

if youre applying for a cs job, ya fucked up, kid. just briefly mention the bio degree

Don't mention biology before CS.

>BSc
Dude, at least get a MSc in CS. The "bachelor's is sufficient to get a job" thing is a scam and you fell for it.
Also, your GitHub name is fucking dumb and I'd avoid you for that reason alone.

"Nigger i aint reading all that shit" - HR

If someone cant see the 5-10 keywords he is looking for within a few seconds your resume goes straight in the trash.
For example dont list all the ides and text editors you ever used and instead only list the ones that will be required or might be useful.

Are you dumb? A master's is the most useless thing. I made 70k starting when I graduated with a BS, literally working with guys with masters making the same amount in the same position. It's either bachelor's or PhD

Did you write this in Word? Because it looks like it was written in Word.

Maybe things are different across the pond? I'm in Switzerland and it's practically impossible to even find a job without a master's.

70k starting salary....you forgot to mention you were hired during the dotcom boom v2 in the early 2000s.

I found a job with Masters (here in Germany), some colleagues only have Bachelor, they just start with a lower salary (around 5k).

What's wrong with Word?

This, resume's there to make you memorable, not qualified. This is especially true in computing jobs since the market's so over-saturated with people exactly like you

>GNU/Linux

>be physics major
>go straight into finance from college
>start off on $80k at the age of 21, get a rise 6 months later to $120k, then after another 9 months again to $160k

Feels good man

Supposing that this is true, what do you do on your daily job?

Something written in Latex will make you look more professional.
Hiring is 50/50 (give take 10%) the image you sell.
When I was looking for a job and got interviews with companies most of them make me an offer.
Friend of mine who did the exact same courses as me has gotten his first rejection (sadly enough on the company I work at currently [I would have gotten good cash if they had hired him]). He just doesnt know how to sell his skills in the right manner and they thought of him more of a theoretical dude that belongs to research in university.

>supposedly knows a gazillion programming languages
>technical expertise in literary everything
>skills in basic tools of trade such as vim, ssh, LaTeX
>"knows" GitHub
>shit that probably used once or twice Unity3D, Photoshop, Priemiere

In addition:
It is also sad to see that most hiring is done by HR without any dev. that have no idea about the stuff you are talking. They just want to see confidence and the feeling that they understood what you offer rather than to check if you really can do anything.

Honestly you're trying to be everything. It'd be better if you focused on what you were best at.

It makes it look like you're go 'oh I had a 1 week course in x I guess I'll put that on too'

I trade derivatives.

>physics major
>goes to finance
How does it feel being a brainlet that couldn't survive the academia?

How much would I get for e^x?

Given that I am now making about 4x what I’d be making in academia, it feels pretty good :)

I'm a sophomore and I'm going to be making 80k starting no masters in NY so fuck right off with that they want me to finish asap

Hiring a trap with shit taste in anime
myanimelist.net/profile/FishHeadswg

RIP OP, no wonder you find no job.

>fishheadswg
fuck of trevor

>>>/highschool/

>Rating Baccano 1/10
Jesus... stay away from my company

>100 days of anime

Sorry, it's just you couldn't make that joke in my language so I had to take the chance.

>Code Geass 10/10
>Cowboy Bebop 1/10
You deserve to never be hired, what a fucking brainlet

based Trevor

Nice shadows on the word art university name. Really reaks of quality.

Cool, do you have access to a Bloomberg Terminal? I've always wanted to put my hands in one.

Yeah, hiring someone who is about to run amok in my office...
healthboards.com/boards/anxiety/845047-going-nuts-anxiety.html

>FishHeadswg

>I've been in and out of the ER recently because I keep feeling like I'm having a heart attack, but they keep telling me it's anxiety attacks since my results come back normal and I'm pretty young (23). It only started a few months ago and gradually went away, but it recently decided to come back to haunt me.

>Right now I'm feeling pressure all around - head, neck, arms, feet and I constantly have to get up and basically walk it off. I've been suffering from insomnia because my heart races when I try to sleep and I end up leaving the TV on all night to try to distract myself. My chest also feels tight and the area is tender, but the doctors said my BP and heartbeat are normal. I've also noticed yellowish patches on my back, but I'm not sure that's even related.

>Can anyone confirm that this is typical of anxiety and that I'm not going to die of a heart attack/stroke like I think I am?

Yep, would be pretty lost without one.

Ahaha, got eem. No chance in hell I'd hire a weaboo manchild autismo.

That's cool. :3
Have a nice life and thank you for the replies.