IPhone

Hey Sup Forumsuys, I have an iPhone 7 that my older brother gave to me that i desperately want to use. It shows the screen shown above constantly & iv taken it to apple and they said that its an internal problem because when we tried to restore it itd get stuck on the "waiting for conformation from iPhone" screen (i.e. loading bar screen), is there anything i can do with it, i dont just want to throw away a perfectly fine and near to mint condition iPhone in the trash?

Give

>here you go, perfectly healthy human being
>just has some of that irreversible brain damage
>but perfectly fine

GIVE IT BACK

It

hi jamal

>iv taken it to apple and they said that its an internal problem
So why didn't they fix it

ow.

i cant take it to any shops to get it fixed?

GIVE

they cant they said they could only replace it and for them to that i need proof of purchase or my older brothers apple id which his dirty nigger ass doesn't have either cus hes got fucking some monkey disease or some shit

What makes you believe it's perfectly fine if they can't even get it to respond at an apple store?

to whom, user?

Then you're SOL.

Just give it back, Tyrone.

iPhone 7 should atleast still have a warranty, they gonna give u new one for replacement.

>yeah my nigger brother stole this and fucked it up
>warranty me, bitch

your brain cells must love their spacious lodgings

Just fucking return it?

It’s not proof of purchase , you need to remove the Apple ID tied to it Tyrone

If truly is your brothers , go into iCloud.com , see if the phone shows up and remove it , then try another Apple Store and they should fix it

Donate it to Apple

Cuckboi-kun seems to be the only one that is giving me result, that seems to be my only option.

Okay thanks for the help Sup Forumsuys, im headed back home to the board of my Sup Forumsrothers. gg

replaze motherborg and home button