Yes

>Yes
>Yes later
>Sarcastic yes
>No (Yes)
Why do you cunts not use Mac, again? Hackintosh is an option if you don't want to spend $1K+. I guess you just will not stop sucking Microsoft's cock.

Because I use an open OS

mac is just elementaryOS with added crapple botnet

I never saw that dialog and I use windows 10 since the "open beta" and I install updates.
If you keep seeing that, that means you are dumber than me, in that case do the genepool a favour and off you're self.

pacman -Syu
>Y/n
done
no need for restart

What's the issue here OP?

>in that case do the genepool a favour and off you're self
>off you're self
>you're self
>you're
i r o n i c

I am tech savvy enough to use Linux, I have used it for months and years off and on, but I honestly prefer how comfy windows 7 is. Even 10 LTSB is alright if you know what you're doing. That shit in your pic is strictly for retard normies who literally cannot be trusted to not press the wrong button over and over if you give them the chance, so yeah. It needs to be that way because a lot more people use Windows than anything else, for reasons that this little autistic memelord circlejerk is too busy #btfo'ing each other to ever understand.

>Yes
>Yes later
>Sarcastic yes
>No (Yes)
Why do you cunts not use Linux, again? Linux literally works on any computer. I guess you just will not stop taking Job's rotting cock up your ass.

Linux is only free if your time is.

Pretty much
I installed Linux on my mom's PC, she only cares about basic browsing simple functions. But every time there's a problem, in internet connectivity, a different browser she wants to try or anything else, you gotta search for 563 different solutions that never fucking work.

Because you're an iShill

No, I just take control of my OS by disabling those alerts.

Name a few of these 'connectivity problems' you keep having after shit is set up and worked once.

Yes, I'm implying you're a liar.

Mactoddlers will defend this.

they fucking stealth updated me the motherfuckers. I was happily on 1511 and used group policy settings and the hide tool to keep it that way, and then one day I see an innocuous update. just like the dozens I have installed before. a KB980989something-or-other with the usual general stability/security description. no mention of it being a new version or any of that crap. just a regular ol' fucking update. and then this fucking Update Assistant takes over my PC for an hour and fucking updates me to 1709 or whatever. The thing that annoys me the fucking most is it fucking replaced some of my motherboard specific drivers with older generic MS drivers.

>no mention of it being a new version
Wrong.

>NET STOP wuauserv

motherfucker, there wasn't. I've avoided every fucking release after 1511 because the update would state it was a feature upgrade. this was a regular fucking KB update with the same generic description like I've installed every other month for the past 2+ years. it was a fucking Trojan horse feature upgrade

Stop running old, vulnerable software, user.

>Windows for gaming and maybe editing

>Linux for more/less everything else

Where the fuck does Apple fit into all this?

Absolutely disgusting taste.
>Mac for video/audio editing and shitposting
>XP/Vista computer for old PC games
>Console for any other games
>Linux for literally nothing

>making updates involuntary

how does microsoft get away with this? i remember using windows and all of a sudden it would say on my screen that the computer will shutdown in 10 seconds and i couldn't do anything about it. there was no stop option

>shitposting on a Mac

>webm

What are you talking about? Chrome on Mac runs webms just fine.

does macos force you to upgrade?
I wouldn't know. i've never used a mac

what button do i press when the ''Y/n'' appears?
This is why I could never into ubuntu, even though I liked the UI.
Most comments stop at a 'Y/n' message

You can delay the updates as much as you want, but even if you don't they don't send stealth screenshots of your desktop to Apple like Microsoft does.

>upgrade
Did you mean forcing you to get the newest OS? Right now you can perfectly use Yosemite (2014) without any problems and you can probably get away with Mavericks (2013) but the main problem is that third party programs require you to at least have El Capitan (2015) lately.

woah, another fedorabro in the wild! You might want to update your kernel, 4.14.11 fixes Meltdown

This.

GNU
L
I
N
U
X

Fuck off newfag

I will just keep using windows 7.
It's the best choice because makes microsoft mad.

>He paid money to browse a cantonese image board

Developing applications for the Apple ecosystem.

The 'Y' being capital means you can just hit enter and Y will be selected. It's really not hard to understand

because gnu+linux is better

You can tell you're a brainlet when you don't have the brain capacity to be able to interpret a "yes/no" prompt