This was the best iPhone design ever

This was the best iPhone design ever.

you're wrong but okay

It's still shit though, m8

>best iPhone
That's not saying much.

Yep the SE is the pinnacle of Apple phones

but "it looks the same as the last model" isn't good enough for some people even with that's the case

the SE is so fucking comfy

gr8 b8 m8

If I was an icuck I'd probably buy the SE for cheap

What does apple have against headphone jacks?

Best one, glad I bought one.
5/S/SE is the best model.

got mine for $100

I don't regret it even thought I dislike apple products

Used? What capacity and year?

he's probably bullshitting

>30 minute battery life
iPhones are a fucking joke.

Not an apple fag but I did think the 5S was pretty much perfect. It's a good thing I don't design products because I saw no way that phone could be topped.

Actually I still think it hasn't.

new on sale at shartmart, model a1662, 32 gb

it's probably back up to $130 now

I'm stuck with their poor people service though

4 is better. id put that against most smartphones today

>This was the best iPhone design ever.
Prove it

>tfw the phone is 4 years old and counting
>latest OS
>works as new
>looks better than anything else on the market
Literally no reason to upgrade. I'll get an SE if it ever dies.

tfw I have the same phone and:
>the power button is broken,
>the home button is broken.
>the screen turns purple and black if I have the brightness at anything over the lowest setting making it impossible to use in the daylight.
>screen becomes unresponsive if used for too long.

I'll be honest, I do like Iphones. but the problem with them is that you have to buy the newest one every time it comes out or they turn into shit. best bet is to buy a plan that lets you auto update to the newest one every time one comes out.

IPhone X is

6 was imo

You either dropped it too much or you're out of luck. And to be honest, every phone I owned in the past died/became unusable after about 2 years.
>best bet is to buy a plan that lets you auto update to the newest one every time one comes out
The cost of ownership grows dramatically when you're basically buying a new phone every year and never stop paying for it.

lol iPhone 4 is the best iphone ever.

just bad luck honestly, I actually own another that a friend gave me that I use as an ipod in the car and it works perfectly.
>The cost of ownership grows dramatically when you're basically buying a new phone every year and never stop paying for it.

I may very well be an idiot who is likely to fall for a scam, but I believe you pay back the old phone by trading it in once the new one comes out. though, yes you do end up never actually owning the phone.

>pay back the old phone by trading it
Shouldn't it be in mint condition though?

I believe you get different percentages back based on condition, but yes I would assume you wouldn't be able to bring a broken piece of shit back. though I would guess it wouldn't be that hard to not break an iphone in the year it takes for another to come out if you had a nice case.

4s has a far superior charging port.

SE is so fucking comfy, if only it had a laminated display it would pretty much be perfect.

Hopefully the rumors of SE2 are true.

>SE2
SE 2k18

too bad it was BraUn design

Fud.
I have an se and it lasts all day on one charge.

nope

nope

If 5S had the original aspect ratio