How do I stop Windows from waking my PC up...

How do I stop Windows from waking my PC up? I've disabled every wake on lan feature and the only way to wake it is by pressing the power button on the tower itself.

I'm pretty sure this is related to windows updates, is there a way to stop this? Here's what displays if I try to check what woke it up.

regedit

What exactly in the registry should I be looking for.

Open Task Scheduler > Microsoft > Windows > UpdateOrchestrator > Right Click Reboot > Conditions > Untick "Wake computer to run this task"

was fucking around with drivers the other day and at the same night my computer turned it self on two times that night, woke up both times. it's a shit OS OP and it's only making the user less capable to be in control of it. install gentoo.

>i googled this in like 10 secs
>this might help you

To suppress waking for automatic installation of updates, in the Registry, create the AUPowerManagement DWORD value with data 0 in the HKLM\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsUpdate\AU key.
To suppress restarting, possibly after waking the machine, set Windows Updates: Advanced Options: Choose how updates are installed to Notify to schedule restart.
Automatic Maintenance
Control Panel: Security and Maintenance: Automatic Maintenance: Allow scheduled maintenance to wake up my computer at the scheduled time should be left deselected.

What the hell is this shit?

My local account password doesn't work. And I don't have a microsoft account tied to this PC.

I get

oh wow that's changed from when i last used it.
its basically kikerosoft preventing you from doing it.

youll have to try regedit as suggested by others

have you checked all the inputs? network, keyboard, mouse

just fucking use regedit.

They're all disabled for waking the computer. I know for a fact its the update orchestrator because it said it completed a task at the same time my PC was woken up.

Guess I'll have to now.

have you considered unplugging the fucking thing when you want it to be off and stay off? You can get extension cords with a switch in them, if that'd be more convenient.

I don't want to turn my PC off, I just want to put it to sleep. I only want to turn it off for updates.

that's what you get for using Wintrash 10. also, enjoy having to redo this (and the dozens of other 'tweaks' you have to do to make Wangjizz less trash) everytime a new feature update rolls out

They stopped doing that for the most part, the last few major updates like Creators didn't re-install a bunch of bloatcrap like the Anniversary update did.

Or get LTSB like the rest of us nu males.

Disable it in the BIOS

Turn the fucking power off at the wall.

I get this as well