/rust/ - Cross Platform Framework for Sex Toy Control

Rust is officially a gay programming language now

buttplug.io
github.com/metafetish/buttplug-rs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/D1sXuHnf_lo
washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2017/02/28/colorectal-cancer-rates-rising-sharply-among-gen-x-and-millennials/?utm_term=.300e8d5fdb64
tonic.vice.com/en_us/article/9am5a7/why-has-rectal-cancer-quadrupled-in-millennials
npr.org/sections/health-shots/2017/02/28/517563769/why-are-more-young-americans-getting-colon-cancer
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Our new release for Windows 7/8/10 is out! Downloads are available at our github repo, and a tutorial is available on our forums. We support XInput (Xbox) Gamepads, Fleshlight Launch, Lovense, Vibratissimo, Magic Motion toys, and in v0.1.2, we now also support WeVibe toys and new Lovense toys like the Domi!

>the framework only runs on Windows, doesn't run on macOS or Linux

Windows is officially even more gay of an OS than it used to be.

>Buttplug C# Version 0.1.2 Released!
>it's rust
???
It's C#.

Yeah and the Earth is gayest planet in the Solar system.

>Cross Platform Framework for Sex Toy Control
Huh. So this is what kids do for fun these days.

I don't understand why would you want this

Because everything is a smart appliance that connects to the internet now. Normies buy it because they want everything to be a toy like their phones. It's an addiction. They love their stupid toys so much that they're sticking it in their asses now.

Welcome to current year, enjoy your stay.

Like I totally understand putting shit into your butt
Anyone whose gf never touched their prostate is seriously missing out
But why the fuck does the toy vibrate synced to a fucking music or something

It fucking blows my mind

Looks like the project is moving to C#

I have bad news for you, user. Putting things in your butt is gay. You're a fucking faggot.

youtu.be/D1sXuHnf_lo

Do you guys realize that buttplugs can be used by women too

>looking for buttplug repo
>automatically ties buttplugs to males whereas females use buttplug too
OP is quite LITERALLY a faggot. It's not even ironic this time, it's sad

>he never experienced a prostate orgasm

I pity you fool
You've never truly orgasmed in your pitiful life

Get yourself checked for AIDS, homo.

no that would be uranus

so much std

i'm genuinely confused

washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2017/02/28/colorectal-cancer-rates-rising-sharply-among-gen-x-and-millennials/?utm_term=.300e8d5fdb64
tonic.vice.com/en_us/article/9am5a7/why-has-rectal-cancer-quadrupled-in-millennials
npr.org/sections/health-shots/2017/02/28/517563769/why-are-more-young-americans-getting-colon-cancer

>millions of years of human evolution battling the cold, fighting tougher life forms by creating tools, and discovering fire to cook food, and then learning to farm
>thousands of years spent developing written languages and discovering units of measurement and mathematics giving way to architectural advancements and currency
>hundreds of years spent making machinery to automate repetitive tasks to increase efficiency and lessen the workload on humans
>decades spent applying mathematics and physics to create machines capable of processing data from human input and output
>eventually find ways to etch transistors into silicon using lasers in clean rooms that cost obscenely large amounts of money to build and maintain
>the process is further refined and these processors becomes smaller and smaller until they can be embedded in handheld communications devices and toasters and other things
>all of this potential is then wasted on retarded faggots that make it into a vibrating remote controlled toy to stick in their butt for fun
Humanity was a mistake.

>frogposting
You can help correct that mistake.