Intel bad, AMD good

For many years, dishonest Intel has been enhancing specs by using insecure designs to gain speed boosts. AMD knew about this but continued to design their chips securely, because they are not an evil company.

Surely we can all agree that AMD is the hero here and should be rewarded.

That's VIA you dumb nigger poster

>Surely we can all agree
kys

we cannot reward dishonest companies like Intel after such shenanigans and buffoonery

>VIA
literally who?

>meeting the queen
The level of delusion in AMD cucks
OBSESSED

>AMD knew about this but continued to design their chips securely, because they are not an evil company.
Then this is all AMD's fault for not blowing the whistle.

Fuck AMD.

>Intel creates worst computer bug of all time
>this is all AMD's fault

im short AMD wanted intel crash and burn

But spectre also affects them.

typical jew tactic blame other for their mistakes

They placed their interests before the security of the greater public.
Same as Intel.

Lets not forget majority of AMD users and staff are linked to white supremacy and the KKK.

The opposite, they would have had faster chips f they didn't care about security you lying shill

Both are true.

Im stuck with it until widespred on generation Ryzen mobile

This is the beginning of the VIA comeback
Screenshot this

You don't remember when AMD was on top, and they tried to triple jew everyone?

what is the game plan for amd fanboys for when intel releases a new set of cpus without the bugs and they area still better than anything amd can produce?

i wish amd the best but this is a mistake that will be corrected.

2022 is a long way away, user.

Seriously, this is a deep-design level bug and it'll take pretty much an entire CPU design cycle to fix it.

WTF I love AMD now

>You don't remember when AMD was on top
this nigga cant be serious

hmm, so if they were never on top why would this event, where both companies need to make serious changes, change anything.

AMD pls stop striving to be #2.

If you can't remember athlon 64 you sure can't be over 18, get out of here fag

This. AMD had several sockets at the same time and were selling A64 FX for $1k until core 2 raped it.
>no goyim you need socket 940
>lol no take this 939
>here's your socket 754

Athlon 2's are very good at the time never had a complaint but the FX was bad for me because it droped 3d direct draw and a few other very important instruction sets

I didn't read up on ryzen all that much about its instruction sets but maybe when ryzen+ comes out i might have a look
Can't do much on mobile broadband.
fuck this island and its shitty mobile plans

It's interesting to see how AMD and their fanboys have been pushing very hard considering this situation to get people to market their products for them. These vulnerabilities have definitely put Intel in a position where they have to do some hardcore damage control, but I think one of the pretty funny things to come out of this is AMD fanboys pushing it so hard that if you don't do as much as give a shit, and if you even plan to buy an AMD processor next, if you're not actively trying to force people into buying AMD products you're part of the problem and probably an Intel agent in disguise.

I will be very careful about my next purchase and definitely Intel is not in my list but this is getting really stupid. I am really hoping that some other company enters the market as it is needed.

Wish that was true...

This is exactly why I hate AMDrones. They and Wintoddlers are the probably the biggest brain-drain on Sup Forums as a whole with their constant cringy memeposting and 'shill' screeching.

completely agree
t.r5 1600

DAS RITE GOY

AMD bros are redpilled as fuck, dumb intelsoycuck.

>WORSHIP MY CORPORATE HANDLERS!!!!!!
Go be a gay dick loving faggot somewhere else, nigger.

t. bluepilled soygoy

that one company that used to make x86 cpus as well as intel/amd