Any good c# tutorials, books, or lectures?

Any good c# tutorials, books, or lectures?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?client=ubuntu&channel=fs&q=Any good c# tutorials, books, or lectures?
tutorialsteacher.com/csharp/csharp-tutorials
dotnetperls.com/
c-sharpcorner.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Let me Google that for you op. Just wait and I'll get back to you

google.com/search?client=ubuntu&channel=fs&q=Any good c# tutorials, books, or lectures?

>C#

Two plus are enought, microsoft not allowed.

pajeet my son

yu a man now

u must choose were to release

beutiful and clean toilet

oWo who is this girl(male)?

Pajeets atleast know shitting must be free to have clean streets. Mayhem. And that while true loops in their code make sense until you are not retarded you know it's foreach in enumerated list.

ugh ugh UGH poo in the loo oh poo in the loo oh oh oho everywhere oh oh oho where the is poo take the poo to the loooooh ugh ugh UGH poo in the loo oh poo in the loo oh oh oho everywhere oh oh oho where the is poo take the poo to the looooohugh ugh UGH poo in the loo oh poo in the loo oh oh oho everywhere oh oh oho where the is poo take the poo to the looooohugh ugh UGH poo in the loo oh poo in the loo oh oh oho everywhere oh oh oho where the is poo take the poo to the looooohugh ugh UGH poo in the loo oh poo in the loo oh oh oho everywhere oh oh oho where the is poo take the poo to the looooohugh ugh UGH poo in the loo oh poo in the loo oh oh oho everywhere oh oh oho where the is poo take the poo to the looooohugh ugh UGH poo in the loo oh poo in the loo oh oh oho everywhere oh oh oho where the is poo take the poo to the loooooh

Ask microcuck

Nope. Absolutely none.

Just read source code bitch

source? please tell me she has a feminine penis

You're going to fail at it. If your first impulse is to ask Sup Forums instead of google or technet, you're not really looking for information on how to get started. You lack the resourcefulness to start coding and are just stalling for time.

>...?client=ubuntu&...
Absolutely disgusting.

No results for reverse.....Who is S(he) ?

Why does Sup Forums always assume any pretty girl is a tranny?

HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES ARE YOU FAGGOTS GONNA ASK THIS QUESTION.
THIS IS THE LAST FUCKING TIME IM ANSWERING A C# FAGS QUESTION.

tutorialsteacher.com/csharp/csharp-tutorials

dotnetperls.com/

c-sharpcorner.com/

Does he pretty?

orbiters leave

kill yourself back to dumb normalshit.

Rob Miles yellow book is best C# intro you'll ever get

Who's that beauty?