Why there are no discussions/reports about me_cleaner ?

why there are no discussions/reports about me_cleaner ?
I've prepared a clean version for my notebook, but i have no way to recover if i broke it
shoud I pull the trigger?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/corna/me_cleaner/wiki/HAP-AltMeDisable-bit
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice

I want her to sit on me and wiggle around

>her
i have a bad news for you

No, retard
Back up your BIOS chip first. If you can't do that, enjoy your brick

I have a backup but the only way to flash it is form the same notebook. I cant desolder the chip

She's a girl until proven otherwise.

other way round newfriend, always expect a penis

why do you think he hides his genitals?

is it me or this something scary

nothing scary, just a man with a wig

He forehead isn't really that high, cameras do lie you know.

the gaze i mean
it's like WOKE

What's wrong with a feminine penis?

She is looking at her own ass, pretty woke yo.

>I want her (him) to sit on me and wiggle around
shit's gonna be the other way around, newfriend
prepare for a bruised prostate

I have no problem being gay if it mean being with this semen demon

fuck off with your faggot fantasies

bruised prostate is a happy brostate

Who is this semen demon?

It’s a female. The shoulders don’t lie.

STPeach. [spoiler]Amazing penis tucked inside her butt[/spoiler]

Nothing. [spoiler]If you're a cockfag.[/spoiler]

For a second I thought I was on /b

You know, where every conversations leads to talking about traps and fags.

Man her leaked skype call with top donators. That chinese bf sucked her cock soo much she came after 2min and then again. Best thing ever.

>inside her butt
no way

s-source?

I pretty much always show up in these threads to say she's a trap.

If you're really worried, use Google. This one's a chick. Usually they're chicks. You'd be surprised how often people assume a girl is a trap just because someone said so and they're lazy/scared to check. (Lately trans sites have been doing pics of hot girls and adding captions saying they're traps.)

a thread died for this trap faggotry

can't say it's worse than the usual red/green/blue fanboi faggotry tho

>Lately trans sites have been doing pics of hot girls and adding captions saying they're traps
hell, fags been shopping cock'n'balls on sissy captions
fake shit's ruining genuine faggotry

There was thread on Sup Forums with magnetlink like 4months ago. Someone should still have it.

She's a female (no pee-pee). She brags constantly about her butt and how hard she worked to get it.

She's 8/10. Big fat asses are a fad. Hers was great before she went all Kardashian, now it's too big imo.

There's a reason the me_cleaner dude provides absolutely no flashing instructions beyond allusions to the fact it's possible. Flashing an uncapsuled image using the janky AMI flasher through DOS is one of the dumbest things you could do without a way to recover, and most boards that aren't $300+ don't have these options. There's very mixed success rates with traditional flashing if you look at the testimonials

Considering all the complaining I see about ME, it's hard to believe no one's streamlined the process, since the me_cleaner potion itself only works from Linux

That's my point. Trans fans who produce fakes from hot genuine women are just admitting that they think their own are hideous.

if you remember something from it we could find it

>a thread died for this trap faggotry
natural selection

>Big fat asses are a fad
preach

its degenerate and contributes to the moral decline of western society

as an expert in the field, there's quite a bit of taxonomy to it
- hot chicks with hot dicks fans
- "want to be a slutty whore and get dominated" lads
- "wanna bend over twinks, but no homo" self delusion artists
- "bored of other stuff, time to touch this taboo" explorers
- and assorted other mental cases

then there's the producers: those that demand quality, and those that are just trying to milk the fad, thus producing said shopped trash

nuh uh, doing butt stuff with the highest AIDS risk demo is totally not a cause for concern

What technology do I need such that her vag wraps around my dick, Sup Forumsuys?

homo detected

There's a whole generation if fat ass middle aged millennials coming up covered in stretched out tats and saggy piercings. Fit gen x girls aged comparatively well.

She has no pores. Her face is clearly caked in makeup.

you majored in homo?

This meme has infected my social life. Some guy showed me a pic of a juicy ass and I immediately asked "is that a guy?" Everyone looked at me like I was a fuckin weirdo.

>social life
you dont belong to Sup Forums

today i learned that st peach is a guy
wew

go on

>stuff that never happened

more like FaceTune

BRRRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPLTTTTPPFFFPPFFF

This has gone far beyond a meme, you brafp posters are basically scat fetishists at this point. I hope you are happy, you are a degenerate even amongst degenerates.

I can say literally the same about you, animetards. And it will be a pure truth. Nobody loves you.
>>>/grave/

>me_cleaner
And to think I came to this thread to see if I could figure out what me_cleaner is

no she isnt you retard

I liked the idea of her being a guy with a feminine dick-

I hope she gonna get banned on twitch and we will see her on chaturbate in trans section

I wanna suck her dick soo bad

>all the ppl that you never met that do not exist
that's one way to live your life

this is the actual state of Sup Forums
everyone's too busy ricing mandrake linux and worshiping traps

That's a vulva, user.

Stop whoreposting.

Can you fags go to your own board?
fuck off.

>but i have no way to recover if i broke it
Are you fucking retarded? You keep a known good backup of the original firmware dump somewhere else, and you store that shit redundantly. If you fuck up the internal flash, then you pull out a Raspberry Pi and an SPI flash clip and try again. You should be doing everything externally anyways when you're installing new or modified boot firmware to your motherboard. ME_cleaner is also a mixed bag. I've tried it on several laptops and some work, some don't, and some have bugs that I don't know how to resolve. If you aren't prepared to buy a new motherboard, then don't flash at all. This is for experienced users only. Below I'll post some of the machines I've used it on and the results I had.

Fully working with stock BIOS:
>ThinkPad X220, T420
>ThinkPad X200, T400, W500
>MacBook Pro late 2011 13 inch
>almost any Intel Core2 based desktop

Fully working with Coreboot:
>ThinkPad X220, T420
>ThinkPad T400

Doesn't work or has problems:
>ThinkPad X230
Only tried with stock BIOS, will often hang at a black screen on boot until you hold down the power button and turn it on again. I have no idea what causes it. I haven't tried with Coreboot despite having support for it on this model. You could live with it but I ended up restoring the stock BIOS because the boot hang could be a warning sign of other stability problems that I have yet to discover.
>ThinkPad W520, W530
These wouldn't boot after flashing. I tried three times with the W520 and twice with the W530. They just don't work. The fans spin up and the lights come on but the screen is blank and they won't post, so these are a total failure.
>ASUS F510UA
No lights, no fans, nothing. Tried twice.
Doesn't work at all.

Good fucking luck, faggot.

github.com/corna/me_cleaner/wiki/HAP-AltMeDisable-bit
have you tried both ways?

>linking a dead board

suck my anime dick goon

At least >>>/z/ isn't dead

I wish this girl would just do mfc instead of fucking cancer twich. I would gladly shell out tokens on that ass

This, it would have to be a one in a billion trap to get a body shape like that

Vaginas, right? Scary stuff...

too much photoshop
probably some minor wrinkles since white chicks start aging right after puberty
still would

TRUE REAL ADVICE :
1) get a cheap flashrom supported programmer, like CH341A - $3 from China with free shipping
2) SOIC8 test clip, just $5 - but if you have another shape of BIOS chip you'll need another test clip maybe
3) then you connect directly to your BIOS chip, using test clip, without desoldering!!! And make a ful backup of bios chip contains. now you can experiment safely

Did he ruin it for you?

There is no such thing as a feminine penis. The penis is only on males, hence it cannot be feminine because females don't have penises.

I already have a TL866 and a soic8 clip but when i try to read the notebook's bios it say "over-current protection" or some shit.
for other stuff it work: I've used it with some parallel eeproms and i2c (24xx) chips from old sdrams
I think that it should be desoldered but I lack this skill

a penis is an overgrown clitoris with less sensitivity so a pussy-ass (hole) makes a penis feminine

Incel go and stay go