Tfw BTFO nazis so hard that nearly a century later they retreat to twitter to use as their battleground with anime...

>tfw BTFO nazis so hard that nearly a century later they retreat to twitter to use as their battleground with anime avatars
LOL

BASED RUSSIA

USSR DID NOTHING WRONG

> tfw wasted 27 millions of ruskies for Konigsberg, polish Danzig, french occupation zone in Germany and american world hegemony

never again ;DDDD

>A russian on Sup Forums that isn't a self loathing cunt

How come ?

wtf i hate russia now

>Germans actually think they didn't deserve the mass rape and looting

L M A O
M
A
O

thanks for joinging my Mongolian brother

>tfw you only need one of these autists in power to start a world war

german degenerates unironically thought they can defeat like whole europe (well ok, germans had czech/croatian/finnish friends)

When they entered russia they started burning villages, killing people and behaving EVEN WORSE than stalin's soviet officials. Morons should have united with russian collaborators and not oppress loyal local population

Eternal german = eternal imbecile

Based

Literally all white Germans on this board are animeposters

what you mean?

post ur face when you see a slav(e) pretending human

wew lads

>Literally all white Germans on this board are animeposters

and scat fetishists

99% of russians in Sup Forums hate russia

Slavs are really smart though

really makes you think

so smart they're ruled by oven dodger and mussel elites

russia is best country and here's why
we have many ethnicities but all are HOMOGENEOUS in culture and add to our glorious nation

russians have swag before fashion was a thing.

ak best gun ever fuck eugene stoner he was probably fat and stupid

>tfw you defeat fascism and now everyone that disagrees with you are fascists

>99% of russians in Sup Forums hate russia
I wouldnt say so. They hate many aspects of life in Russia and patterns of people behavior, they hate russian govt, but not Russia in general (with the exception of a bunch of pro western cucks).

You too :P

Slavs is just a linguistic group.

You probably forgot who won the space race.

nah we don't have jews or muslamics here. finns are ruled by swedish (aryan) elites. which is a great honor to all racially conscious finns
k 'east slavs'

>nah we don't have jews or muslamics here. finns are ruled by swedish (aryan) elites.
Omg please.

Soviet military losses were 11 million to Germany's 10 million. The majority of your casualties were civillians

piss off filthy slav(e)

You can't even prove you words asshole

"Finns are ruled by aryan elites poq poq poq"

>which is a great honor to all racially conscious finns
So why won't you free the Lebensraum instead of remaining depressive cucks?

It was 5M Germans last time that I have looked.

>we_did_it_comrade_we_saved_the_USSR.jpg

Lol man

but thats not the soviet flag.

that's quite literally the only jew in finland. whenever there's an important company board meeting it's always a bunch of swedish names. always.

>When victory then soviests
>When rapes and crimes then russians
>"Poq poq poq you don't want accept your heritage"
Europe please choose 1

Why are these threads still exist?

>Europe

What threads exactly? Shitposting threads? Threads opened by Russians? WWII threads?

>Literally all white Germans on this board are animeposters and scat fetishists
In other words, Germans are basically the next evolution of degeneracy on the internet

and unlike the japs they can't even export it since it is too disgusting.

remember when sweden was an exporter of cp?

wtf i hate my country even more now

>The majority of your casualties were civillians

Yes, 16.5 million civilians, for example, Belarus lost more than 30% of the population. But how does it change the fact than Soviet Union lost 27 million people overall? How did the soviet government even let this shit happen, let the germans advance so deep into our territory, impunitively murdering, enslaving and raping our people, burning our cities and villages down to the ground? We were supposed to stop them instantly and crush right at the border in summer of 1941.

dude you're talking about Nazi Germany here not today's Cuckmany.

>We were supposed to stop them instantly and crush right at the border in summer of 1941
It was pretty obvious we weren't ready before the war, Stalin did understand this.

Hy oхyeть блядь, тeпepь вcё нa cвoих мecтaх! Пoхyй нa 15 миллиoнoв, цивы жe!

>How did the soviet government even let this shit happen
By being a much less developed country.

Gulaging most of the soviet generals was a mistake, but still even with all Stalin's shortcomings he was probably the only person who could win the war.

Lets be honest - you dont really care about those 15kk civilians - you only want to make USSR look as a bloody empire of evil opressing and killing its own people

Hy лaднo дaвaй oбъяcним, мы нe пытaлиcь в oтличиe oт нeмцeв yничтoжaть гpaждaнcкoe нaceлeниe, пoэтoмy cpaвнивaть гpaждaнcкиe пoтepи нe имeeт cмыcлa ecли гoвopить oб эффeктивнocти вeдeния вoйны.

I need to suck big Russian cock.

Can you help me mister?

That's a cute boy

Russiabros help me out
What does this mean? Google didn't give me shit

no faggots

Letting Russia take half of Europe was a mistake. We should have went through with operation unthinkable.

But we would have lost!

>shittalking anime nazis

but we are on your side you dumb nigger

at least when it comes to opposition against globalism and unnecessary wars

Operation was literally unthinkable :^)

Will see that no harm comes [to you].

Spasibo

t.

Fuck off Zbyshek, Finns are white and qt