I WANT A BEAR FOR 45 CENTS

fuck off kurwa :D

>bear
1 euro. Second hand.

stop posting poland, you're drunk

1 kilo of muesli 1.49€
a dessert 0.22€
you take proteins from some of the cheapest cheese and greek yoghurt
Germany has some cheap pizza, like 2€ for three in one, but it tastes like shit so you still put some cheese cooking
carrots, don't know why, are really cheap so you eat it because it's healthy but mainly cheap
bread might be a little bit expensive, but you should find some halfbrood for 0.45-0.50€
drinking tap water instead
most companies have free meals for late shifts
if you smoke you buy tobacco and tubes in Belgium, Germany for alcohol but also cheaper food

they give you back 80% of insurance fee after some time (3 months I guess). If you work less, you won't be given anything
you have to work out at least 90% of your salary in the Netherlands in order to get your tax back

What surprised me the most Dutch girls in general have big bundas and most Dutch men are bald

Also the Dutch people are very nice, even officials. Until you tell them you're Polish

>bear
>45 cents

fuggggggggg i want there now

lol

I'm seriously jelly of dutch bike culture

>2,5

babbies first time in the first world

I ordered a case of 5,0 from Germany once because it was cheaper than going to the store. Still have the case, works well as a stool if I have too many people over.

How about two cents?
(a special offer, though)

They also had 5,0 or pic rel for 9ct once.

Is that only 2,5%?
Light beer/10

>9ct

Jesus fucking Christ. I paid way more than that and even with the postage it was still much cheaper than going to the store. Too bad German internet shops soon realized that shipping 20 cases of beer to Finland costs more than 10 euros.

i refuse to call beer

don't you guys just come with the ferry or cross borders to estonia to get your booze?

those cans have different variants, there is 5%, 2,5%, Radler, Wheat Beer and Export. at least I know of those variants and they all cost the same

If you live in the south. Was much easier with that way though.

I pity you nordicks alcohol tax and prices

only degenerates drink so it's no problem tbqh

It's constant suffering

B-but I like Poles, I'd treat you even better when you'd tell me, senpai~

Finns drink more alcohol than Germans, though.

>>want a bear?
.45€
>>too expensive?
Seemed like a pretty good deal to be
Is the bear fine?

finland is full of alcoholics and white trash

wow estonia has a drinking problem

>5,0

Where was that? That's a hell of a task though. I drink about 12 10% cans before passing out. That means 48 of those. No way

Me on the left.

I understand small beers have to be more effective.

it doesn't work that way either. I can drink 30+ 4,5% beer and can keep going as long as there's beer left but wine or vodka etc. that's much stronger will put me to sleep even if the total amount of alcohol is the same or less

Kaufland Munich
10% is pretty strong for a beer. Faxe costs 1,20 for a one litre can, here.

wow, i pass out after 4 pints of 4,5%

what sort of meme beer are you drinking?
Faxe Extra Strong 1L cans?

Nah you just can't count.

you don't need to count when you drink all there is

No in NL we have a lot of those strong beers. I actually never had the strong faxe.

I doubt that. Faxe pils is 1,45 at Kaufland in Kleve. The 10% not available.

Which is why vodka makes you more drunk than beer.

I see

10% is sometimes available as a special

wow...germany is so fucking cheap

its not fair

here the chepaest decent beer is like 15c

Bear in mind that it's total shit at a price I have never seen before.

>here the chepaest decent beer is like 15c
here the cheapest beer is 82 cents in LIDL and they literally sell it at a loss. at 82 cents they're paying 16 cents of sales tax, 50 cents of alcohol tax and 15 cents for the deposit which totals 81 cents so they're literally making ONE CENT that should cover the manufacturing of the beer.

in a regular store the cheapest beer is 0,95 (0,33cl 4,5%) or if it's a smaller store even more.

>beer literally called "beer"

I think you are the one paying the deposit.

>cheapest beer is 82 cents
>50 cents of alcohol tax
Are you shitting me?

if there is one thing you can count on in germany, than the existence of extremely shitty low quality cheap alcohol

yeah but it's already calculated into the pricetag like it has to be
1,51€/litre

OMG YOU FUCKING LIGHTWEIGHT LMAO@UR LIFE

I once heard a retarded story from someone working in a supermarket. Beer is bier in dutch, and the cheapest crap just had beer in a few languages on it. So one time some retard comes asking if the 'beer bier' sold out.

I used to work at a gas station, and some retard shit cunt used to come in asking for marlboro 100 S. Idiot wanted 100's of course.

tbqh people do that here too about the lidl beer. it's called "olut olut" = beer beer

That makes perfect sense though.

That's even more retarded, taking in account that my retard didn't know what beer means (it actually means bear in dutch, so it makes some sense).

I've never had any trouble with Poles tbvh. Most I've met were very welcoming and friendly, though every diaspora group has its scumbags of course.

Gift men es wa berenpils war

Crime amongst them is very low. They're idiots who drive while they're drunk though.

Wa zeggie

thats so stupid, I believe it

Well if a beer is literally called Beer what else would you call it then Beer beer?

That cheap fucking nasty crap from lidl. To call it beer beer is fucking ridiculous.

beer beer is much easier and catchy

Literally the same as every other cheap Finnish beer.

What does a normal beer cost in Funland?