Are women in your country easy?

Are women in your country easy?

Sweden
Yes

not for swedish "men"

Spain
Not unless you're a turbochad or Italian.

>cuckposter

everyone except for swedish "men" fucks swedish women

it is true though, they even migrate every summer to southern europe in order to have sex with the men over there.

No but they're with foreigners

I met a swedish girl in a hostel of Argentina.
She told me "I gonna fuck everyone in this city"

She didn't fuck me, but she looked determined.

>swedish women

she was nice and pretty

Why you hate your people??

Too bad my region has barely tourism and most of it is from Spain.

yes. all women are whores.

all filthy slluts desu. But not for me , sadly

Why wouldn't I hate them?

Despite what you hear on Sup Forums, I think it is very easy. At uni me and my friends would go out 2-3 times per week, and every time their were opportunities to sleep with slutty girls. I literally have never made a move on a girl, and I still slept with 5 when at uni - sometimes I'd be kissing and touching them before we'd even said a single word to one another, that sort of thing can happen on a dancefloor. My friend had a breakup and resolved to sleep with as many different girls as possible, and probably about 75% of the time on a night out he'd have taken a girl home already before 12pm (and we'd normally get to the club at about 11pm). Sometimes these would be girls he was texting beforehand, but other times it would be people he didn't know.

Getting a girlfriend, on the other hand, is more difficult. Most of us here don't want to sleep with slutty girls like me and my friends did, and try to hold out for a better standard. The depressing thing is there are very few girls who haven't had at least a little bit of slutty behavior in the past. The top-tier girls will have plenty of options, so obviously they only choose chads. I think that's why there's so much >tfw no gf on Sup Forums, it's not that hard to sleep with sluts if you just take care of yourself and take some pride in your appearance, but most of us want more. 3 years ago I decided I wouldn't have slutty one-night-stands any more and that I'd raise my standards when it came to women, and I've not had sex since.

I'd say so, but trust me, good local women don't exist here

Germany
Yes

Many also do anal, which is nice. Shame about their faces though, all rook same.

>The depressing thing is there are very few girls who haven't had at least a little bit of slutty behavior in the past.
this
>3 years ago I decided I wouldn't have slutty one-night-stands any more and that I'd raise my standards when it came to women, and I've not had sex since.
same except 5 years. I'm content living celibate for the rest of my life. focus on lifting, work and books.

I've had sex with 0 women

>I'm content living celibate for the rest of my life, focus on lifting, work and books

I'm getting more and more depressed about it desu. Once you've had a taste of a relationship, even a little one, you begin to realise how lonely it feels not to have one. All I do is lift, read, and work, and my life is pretty empty - doesn't help that I have pretty much zero social life at the moment.

I was in a relationship for 2,5 years. Sure it's nice to cuddle and fall asleep next to somebody but I don't really miss it that much.
>All I do is lift, read, and work, and my life is pretty empty
same except I don't think it's empty. It's filled with the things I like the most.
>doesn't help that I have pretty much zero social life at the moment.
and I wouldn't have it any other way

Not really unless you want sluts.

I think my problem was that I was still in the honeymoon phase - never got bored of sleeping by her or talking to her or anything like that. If it had gone on for a few more months maybe I'd have just got bored with her and the break-up wouldn't have fucked me up like it did.

nah I was pretty torn up when it happened too but I just got over it with time

good point

Sweden
No

They have among the highest standards in the world.

I'm not Swedish and your women avoid me like I have plague or something. To get Swedish gf you should be qt white boy either nigger with 20+ cm dick or just very rich. I'm just poor average Ahmed so they don't even look at me or talk to me. So I gave up and even don't look at any girls, 2D are my gfs.

Everytime i get in Sweden i have sex withouth any effort. I just say that i'm Russian (actually half Swede) and it works as chick magnet. I look Swedish tho. A bit sad they're that easy because i don't really like Russian women by the behavior.