How do we save Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5c9MR_dFros
youtube.com/watch?v=Hedp-EFBZpg
bbc.com/news/world-europe-37216881
youtube.com/watch?v=sJrei_aL43o
youtube.com/watch?v=rcqDv3QdSSE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ah yes, if those semen slurping smelly frogs even think about sending that shire over here we will fucking flatten you cunts. French surrender monkeys are the absolute worst. We fucking save them in 2 world wars and this is how they repay us. Utterly pathetic

Send them all in britain

That almost look like a nice city to live desu

is there a worse fate than being a blonde, blue eyed teenage girl in calais?

we start a race war

I hope niggers will finally chimp out so french pussies will tear their jungle down. Our drivers have enugh of this shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=5c9MR_dFros

As if you backstabbing fucktards could ever do something against your superior french masters.
We're sending the whole thing your way on boat or swimming and with an extra gallon of french semen so i hope you have enough space in your vast anglo asses for all of it, the refugees and the semen.
Brexit yourself out of my sight now you buffoon.

>4 mosques

another video
youtube.com/watch?v=Hedp-EFBZpg

and french police don't do shit

And they'll be shot down along with your shithole of a country. Don't test us you slimy French amphibians, we'll steamroll you much faster than Hitler did and we'll fucking wipe you pathetic cunts out once and for all. I'm not joking, I'd willingly join up to kill some smelly pond scum like you

Talking about your drivers : they will be better off working in their homecountry !

Not by doing what Italy did this monday:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-37216881

>About 6,500 migrants have been rescued off Libya (only 20 km off the coast).

Pic related

>they will be better off working in their homecountry !
Are you retarded or just a neet?

They're working in their home country and are most likely employed by a Polish company.
But their job is driving a truck and that involves international transit.
Have you ever heard of the terms "import" and "export"?

Holy fuck. That's a fucking highway robbery setup.

youtube.com/watch?v=sJrei_aL43o
It is.

>import FROM a country that is not poland
>TO a country that is not poland neither.

Do you understand the terms import and export yobo ?

Hasn't anyone seen this video yet? It's making national news here. I live in Kent, south-east England and am sick of hearing about Calais on the local news.

youtube.com/watch?v=rcqDv3QdSSE

Tolerance towards third world, non-Europeans will bring about the downfall of the Union, the close ties we've tried so hard to create and, eventually, our very culture and values.

>Make an agreement with Gheddafi to block immigrants
>It works
>Europe kills Gheddafi

>Block immigrants and brings them back
>Europe fine Italy

>Save immigrants and brings them in Italy
>Europe fine Italy

>France doesn't want us to allow them to cross the border
>A European law says that if they are registered as refugees they have the right to move without restrictions in Europe

>The only way to stop them from crossing the border is not register them as refugees
>If Italy doesn't register immigrants is fined

We are in the "don't care anymore" mode, we save lives because it's the right thing to do, then if they want to go in the rest of Europe it could accidentally happen that they succeed thanks to some anonymous advice on how to cross the border undetected

>>A European law says that if they are registered as refugees they have the right to move without restrictions in Europe
kek, not really?

Here if you were granted a refugee status it's automatically revoked as soon as you step outside the border. And you can't go back.

>gee, I wonder who was behind the killing of ghaddafi and allowing all these mudshits into europe?

France. Ghaddafi promised the french government a lucrative deal on arms and cancelled it.
French went oy vey how dare you goy and invaded

>Europe kills Gaddafi
I didn't know the US department of state was European

Europe has to in fact go overly tolerant and welcoming of migrants and foreigners to an extreme, so that the effect of this is felt very hard
the extreme consequences from this will then give euro politics a swift kick to the right

maybe US wants to break the eu so it could take over the world :o

>it's another let's blame everything on america post

The French police are so inept. Every time I see something from the Mayor of Calais I know it's going to be a laugh.

They can't send the migrants to the UK as they aren't allowed under international and EU law. They just keep taking UK money and all the while not doing anything about the situation.

>They just keep taking UK money
I did not know this. Doesn't seem very fair desu

give us calais
we will handle them

You dont. It's over. Send Europe back to the dark ages tier life from whence it came.

how

Not getting international business. I know you frenchies hate everything behind your borders but this is beyond stupid.

I'm travelling to Calais every two weeks for as a courier driver besides studying, so not exactly a truck driver (driving a smaller 3,5t transporter) but have the same check-in procedure as any other trucker. I am glad I'm always driving the jungle by daylight and never had any issues so far.

And before you get upset again, I'm employed in Germany and I'm driving to France because you bought our products and I deliver German products to french people. I hope now you get how this whole thing works...

P.S: Polish truckers are absolute bro tier

yea we cant just go over there and set up border controls for free

>France
>1st world

Sarkozy requested the Invasion though

bump