If zombies attacked which country do you think would last the longest

If zombies attacked which country do you think would last the longest.

norway, israel, nepal, tibet, cyprus, azores and madeira

I dunno why but I think that it might be Australia

Australia or some other Island nation. All landlocked countries would be completely fucked.

buthan

Madagascar

Norway, Sweden and Finland because mountains, rivers, lakes, low population density and frost makes zombies have a bad time

Waited for this reply

greenland

Greenland

>Marxist.jpg

The Netherlands would be gone within a single day.

Only our Caribbean Islands would remain.

I think that country should have food self-sufficiency rate at least above 80%.

No army would lose to them
lmao

When the zombies attack look me up bb~

australia obviously

we are girt by sea

Our land abounds in natures gifts...

archipelego types. Also large countries. America is so big rednecks will survive in mountains and swamps. They've been training for it their whole lives.

Someone sneezed in Brazil so Madagascar

The Archipelago of British-Argentine Friendship is probably one of the most likely places to remain inhabitable in most doomsday scenarios, despite being the windy shithole that it is.

As long as they can keep up the fishing and herding [spoiler]and there aren't any invasions[/spoiler] then they'll be golden.

Japan because it is composed of more than 6000 different islands. Good luck infecting the entire country friendo :^)

Switzerland
>Mountains
>Guns
>Snow and ice

countries with many guns and lots of space or difficult terrain I guess

mongolia because too sparse

Zombies are not realistic, just ask yourself if a virus that spreads through bites really sounds realistic to cause a huge epidemic. If you're still on the fence, just look at rabies, a virus that has been around longer than we have a cure, it spreads through bites and causes people to try and bite others. And yet we never heard of people in the past going through some sort of rabies epidemic. So which country would last the longest? All of them as a zombie plague would not spread very fast

Tongo

>no guns
we would get fucked up pretty early on

England has the shittiest teeth. I guess they survive the longest.

No guns and 60% old farts.

This. bite-spread plague is bullshit. Airborne or nothing.

Too many american movies, or probably you're american yourself.
You need to defend yourself from bites, not shoot everything that moves while still wearing t-shirts.

tits ,

Fundamentalist Mormons in their armed compounds in Utah.

>no ammo

I can't thing about it because I see OPpic