Your thought?

India - US signs Military Logistics Support Agreement

>New Delhi has stressed the need for joint research and joint production of defense equipment.

>The United States is the second-largest defense-equipment supplier to India, with about $4.4 billion worth of deals in the past three years. It is also India’s most common partner in military exercises. Six years ago, President Obama called the ties with India “the defining partnership for America in the 21st century.”

>The Logistics Exchange Memorandum Of Agreement allows for reciprocal exchange of logistics support, supplies and services between the two countries’ armed forces. This includes food, water, fuel, spare parts, repair, transportation, communication and medical services.

>Washington, which has signed more than 100 such agreements with partner nations, promoted the deal as a way of building interoperability between the two militaries.

washingtonpost.com/world/india-and-us-deepen-defense-ties-with-landmark-agreement/2016/08/30/2e7e045b-e3c3-49ff-9b2c-08efaa27b82b_story.html

Other urls found in this thread:

ndtv.com/india-news/india-us-close-to-co-producing-air-force-techonology-1452086
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The too biggest suppliers of weaponised poo are teaming up. Truly the end times.

Why do you guys hates us btw? Especially when we can accomplish great things by working together. We are one of your biggest trade partner outside of EU.

I don't hate you. I actually like you more than yanks.

America is friends with everyone, even the weird kids who smell like poop. Nothing new under the sun.

it's the other way around
but yea gotta meme

Hmm let's read the rest of the article
>Earlier this year, U.S. Adm. Harry B. Harris Jr. said at an event in New Delhi that soon the naval vessels of the two nations steaming together “will become a common and welcome sight throughout Indo-Asia-Pacific waters.” The statement was aimed at countering Beijing’s expanding military footprint in the region and echoes Washington’s expectation that India play the potential of net security provider in Asia.

Parrikar immediately ruled out any plans for joint patrols by the two navies.

>During the negotiations, the United States sought to address Indian concerns about being drawn into U.S. conflicts and tweaked the agreement accordingly.

>Tuesday’s agreement “does not create any obligations on either party to carry out any joint activity. It does not provide for the establishment of any bases or basing arrangements,” the Indian government statement said.

>Tuesday’s agreement applies exclusively to authorized port visits, joint exercises, joint training, humanitarian assistance and disaster-relief efforts.

So essentially it is the same "relationship" as we have with fucking Tajikistan. Pretty meaningless.

Thanks

News papers are citing it as a counter measure to tackle China and Russia.

Most of us don't hate you guys.

We need cannon fodder to fight against the Chink Hordes

>This includes food, water
This can't be a good idea. Our Navy will be crippled with uncontrolled starting and no designated shitting decks.

What about this?
ndtv.com/india-news/india-us-close-to-co-producing-air-force-techonology-1452086

>Implying China will even go to a war

Well of course you can't be friends with your enemies or your frenemies

*sharting
We can just use their former untouchables and our illegals.

>random indian website making claim

>close to

>no american website stating the same thing

Hmmmmmmmmm
Maybe it should say "coproducing toilets" instead

So this is just an useless agreement to show you guys that we care about you while not damaging our ties with Russia.

S

Weird question: where have your countrymen been? I am seeing more and more indian posters so you must have returned after your banishment during the poo in the loo spree, but where did you go?

Most of our population prefers stupid facebook and like to stalk/harass girls with their comments full of lust for getting laid.

Indians on Sup Forums are either just bored virgin shitposters or like genuinely likes boards like pol and int

Things have been better for Indian posters here after the invention of Shart in Mart.

Right. I meant Sup Forums / Sup Forums posters because they obviously went somewhere and I'm slightly curious where.

Well summer break is over buddy, they gotta join school and colleges again.

Essentially telling China to back off or face an Indian strategic shift towards America.

For the next 20 years, India is still going to have to focus on the Pakistan issue. There's nothing to gain from becoming an enemy of China.

America knows that as well so everyone (China and America) is playing around, but not actually going to war. Welcome to the modern world where trade > principles.

Two nuclear states never fights with each other, that fails the purpose of having nukes in first place.

Nukes aren't a threat to the world, nukes in the hands of suicidal muslims like Pakistan are a threat.

Agreements like this are just a sign to tell another nuclear power to not to cross the line as every sane nation (non-muslim state) knows that even if 1 nuke is missed by the Missile defense system, the casualties will be devastating.

India is a good dog to have when the bombs start falling on Kashmir

Why do Indians always lie in these threads?

Why do they defend their country beyond dedication to honesty?

I do not want to be connected to you, in fact I support Pakistan, a much better country.

Yup, totally not b8.

At least Muslims are closer to Christianity

At least they don't worship 8 armed elephant idols

H

Not a b8 either.

Just let me know when we can finally nuke Pakistan

Why shouldn't Kashmir belong to Pakistan? The whole point was to divide Muslims and Hindus, Kashmir is Muslim.

India just stepped in because they want oil, completely unfair, not even a "conflict".

Kashmir belongs to China

>Kashmir is Muslim.
didnt know this, pakistan should get it

Why do Hindus have Jewish type beliefs like "you have to be born into Hinduism", "Hindus are better than everyone"?

Why do they always try to disguise their beliefs in normalcy like Jews?

Hinduism is just the most barbaric ooga booga pagan "religion" kept alive only by a sheer force of population.

Kashmir was a mixed state, with hindus and muslims living in almost equal numbers but then muslims flipped and genocided the Hindus living in there, and almost all of them take refuge in India.
India was a secular state and Pakistan was formed as an islamic state because they thought hindus and muslims can't live in peace together
Since, Kashmir was a princely state, the succession of Kashmir to India was done legally by then king of Kashmir.

The whole middle east is a muslim region and we all know how well it is working out.

Like a carpenter nailed to a wooden cross makes sense.

There are literally more Christians in India than there are Christians in Canada.

>Almost

Go read a book, Rakesh Ramalalalalalalalalalalalalazada.

I did read books. Books aren't illegal here like in Pakistan. Only book allowed in your country is Quran

This guy

Kek

India is a pretty cool country and i would like a stream of immigrants more if they would be able to make good curry and meditate while being peace loving peoples, but of course india is a country of dignity so that would not happen. My name is jack btw.