FOR SALE

Selling a large island in the Baltic Sea. Good location, nice landscape. Includes some fish-people and a lot of seagulls. Near original condition. Few scratch marks made by invaders some time ago. Demilitarised, negotiate with UN.

you forgot the chip factory

Trade for Svetogorsk

fuck you Finland

Can we buy it if we give skåne back to denmark?

Selling a large chunk of land in Northern Europe. Shit location, mediocre landscapes. Includes some grumpy old people and a lot of alcoholics. Near original condition. Few scratch marks made by invaders some time ago. Run by laestadians, negotiate with Vatican.

Viipuri and 1 thousand new Ladas?

Can we get Karjala and maybe some mountains from Kola Peninsula? Åland would be great tactical spot for you guys and you could bully Swedes more with submarines.

we need spb desu
they have money and shit and also we would have a land route to bestonia

Selling a small province in southern netherlands. Good location, nice landscape. Includes some catholics and a few hills. Near original condition. Few scratch marks made by belgian invaders some time ago. Demilitarised, negotiate with UN.

Trade mountain for it?

>tfw back in high school my history teacher actually suggested selling Åland for the highest bidder

He also said the total genocide of Sami people would've been like releasing a great burden. I don't remember if he was joking or not.

Vi tänker inte köpa vad som tillhör oss

>fishpeople
>fishpussy.
OK.

spb isn't yours

I don't give a shit if we get money or not I want Åland out of Finland.

>would decrease Swedish vote by 10%
>decreased financial burden on the rest of Finland
>pave the way for a uniformly Finnish speaking Finland

and karelia isn't yours but who's counting?

We should sell lappland to samis and east finland to russia.

>spb

Nevanlinna

We lost so much ppls in karelia for f8gen land piece. It would be stupid to give it back

t.jonne 13y

>Nevanlinna
That's just a fugen fortress in same location as Spb. What do you want to say.

Finns lived in the area of SBP for thousands of years

Giving away a Mediterranean Island, near perfect condition, occasionnal bombings, can someone please take it ?

Selling a fairly large amount of land, includes 2 provinces. Good location,access to sea, if the money isn't right,we'll also use it a bit, includes capital, fertile land, lazy people, drunk people, inbred people, poor economy, corrupt people, business oportunities like in a developing country, a nuclear plant, one or two drops of petrol, a flybreeders' (the Delta). Never had an original condition, as it tends to change often, mostly in worse, great for African states who want to outsource and for Chinese companies who hate the colour black (they should get used to brown though), output, efficiency, requirements of people similar to those in Africa.

We're buying.

We can give you Norrland? Full of inbreds fit for slavery.

>Lower tax rates in Åland than mainland Finland, luring businesses from the mainland

>Yet enjoying way more government funding per capita than any other region in Finland; 13k€/person, avg. being 7k€/person in mainland FIN

>Regional citizenship or the right of domicile (hembygdsrätt), which is sectarian law, and heavily criticised by the EU

>Demilitarisation, which at this very geopolitical moment seems like an extremely naïve approach, even Sweden would agree

You had something to say, Benjamin?

Selling a brown reggaeton shithole, desertic, has sea access. Has an autist that spams threads that thinks the rest of Chile still listens to music that stopped being popular 10 years ago.

>criticised by the EU
That = good thing.

Your mum's pussy was critisised bu the EU for being too loose and against regulations

I dunno senpai, what if you trade everything west of Murmansk so we get access to the Arctic sea and you no longer need to be neighbors with Norway.

Why are all islands always such shitholes full of human scum?

What kind of a mountain?

>giving away clay

Just sell the Ålanders to some Chinese coal mine.

That's a pretty nice sunk cost fallacy m8.

based

Provincialo

I fucking hate finns on this board. Please, just fuck off.

>Swedish/Norse/Indo-European Trojan Horse into Finland
I also have a nice tropical island to sell. Interesting location for tourism, lucrative location for drug trade and drug financing. Slight risk of Zika pandemic. You will have to put up with being called an "Island Mexican."

Trade?

Why so mad?
Seften svenne.

Inbreeding.

Hey funland can I come over and play in your lakes? You can cone to Minnesota and play in mine.

I'm interested if it includes Alizée:-)

Good thread