Why do you love Portugal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f_Nr7sjLiTA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cheeky nandos

>tfw when he talks about me

I love all of my Nordic brothers, Portugal included

Nordic brothers

My dad's from there so I like it for muh heritage reasons. Although I don't know why because they hate their own diaspora.

No we don't. We hate our French diaspora, and any cunt that comes back and pretends to be better than everyone else because they make more money.

Luso-canadians are usually pretty chill, so we like them.

t.Pierre Silva

trust me, you're far better in Switzerland. Great democracy.
There's nothing even remotely interesting about this country. It's just a shithole filled with corruption.

This, we northmen should stick together

luso-canadians make my dick hard

youtube.com/watch?v=f_Nr7sjLiTA

Bacalhau
I love all of the Portugals tho

Lisboa is awesome

It's because of the french diaspora friend. They suck.
They return to Portugal every summer with a new expensive car just to show off in their countryside village that nobody knows it exists

>with a new expensive car
usually rented

Honestly, their Wines. Literally god-tier.
Also they are great in building our houses.

I guess they are cool, i'd like to visit someday because my dad calls Lisbon one of the most beautiful cities in the world.

they have some of the best at British containment towns

Best neighbours

We were in Portugal a lot when i was a kid, you won't regret it

Countryside though

Then do it quick, because soon it will be just like every other european capital.
Lisbon is losing it's soul, people are being pushed over from the centre and live in the suburbs due to how expensive housing it is. It's becoming more and more filled with tourists, it's becoming really chaotic.

>I'm gonna have to move there by the end of the year
I'm fucked, aren't I?

It's called "gentrification", and yes, it's happening in every big cities (not only in Europe tho).