We're Canada's evil twin

you are Canadas fat retarded cousin

A potatish twin

You posted it already.

>that persian carpet tier flag

*good twin

Yes :(

you posted it already

There is no such thing as an Austrian. Austria is populated by czech tinkers, wendish serfs and to a lesser extent by some bavarian dickheads.

This.

Yes

Yours is Algeria though

What about Mother Russia?

And Vorarlberg, don't forget Vorarlberg. They are rejected Swiss

We are an evil twin of Poland

>Algeria
I always thought it was your.

Ours is Mauritania

Do you even have to ask?

more like a retarded one

Spain, but I don't know who's eviler.

Why are Austria and Germany separate countries today? There doesn't seem to be a genuine cultural difference between them, other than what you typically get within a country.

WW1, and the sequel

tfw no evil twin but personality disorder

More like a schizophrenic twin.

I'm inclined to say France I guess

because unification would be nazi, it is state doctrine here, that austrians are not germans at all. you will be branded a nazi lunatic here if you say that austria is a german country.

(brainwashed boomers and politicians afraid of losing their jobs)

3 countries' evil twin and counting

Fall of Holy Roman Empire and dispute between Hohenzollern and Habsburg actually.

Eesti isn't evil, fuck off Cai-Göran.

This.
Germany has been dominated by Prussians ever since Austria got PRUSSIA'd at Königgrätz. I hate it, wish we'd secede already.

t. Bavaria

But do some people support the idea that Austrians are essentially Germans and the countries should unify? Was in Tirol last week and met a local who said he wanted Austria to gain Bavaria but lose Vienna, but he was a fairly controversial chap.

I'd be inclined to say that, but i don't think it's that the deciding factor for today. It's more about the Versailles treaty, and the fact that it would be Anschluss-y and Hitler-y.
It's like saying Montenegro is a country because Petrovic-Obrenovic-Karadjordjevic, and not because the commies made them one.

>Was in Tirol last week and met a local who said he wanted Austria to gain Bavaria but lose Vienna, but he was a fairly controversial chap.
Sounds like a reactionary tard. Most Germans and austrians support the notion that we should remain separate. We tend to fuck shit up when we're united.

We are a peaceful land. Evil doesnt go down the Pyrenees.

no

Yuck, no way

yep

Why so rude all the time?

Our evil twin is very irrelevant

Argentina?

We're a cute country.

True.
...why Brittany, tho?

Because their flag is an evil version of ours

Tyrolians are pretty known for not liking the East, and everyone hates Vienna.

>Because their flag is an evil version of ours
Not the same guy, but actually kek.

You flatter yourself.

Sure, we are. Ask anyone on int