interpals.net/Nadiiaa?utm_medium=pp-userthumb
interpals.net/crybaby22
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>qt is learning hebrew
>i ask if she's jewish
>she literally says "why? you're not a racist are you?"

i thought this was a Sup Forums meme

>tfw qt is asleep

I'm so fucking lonely guys. I don't miss my girlfriend at all but I miss having a girlfriend.

But what if she asks me for my vk then and I don't have it, it will be worse.

>tfw I still can't get over my ex after over two years

iktf. Worst timezone to be honest. Constantly distracting while at work, asleep as soon as I get off work.

Ew

it's not my actual qt, just some chinese basic bitch from instagram
Chinese students don't have any free time anyway. Will be interesting when college starts.

Are you genuinely attracted to Asians or do you just talk to them? I feel like I'm severely hampering my qt market by only finding white girls attractive but I just can't help it

Should i just abandon qt's who has stopped messaging me?

Depends how long you've been talking for

Instead of effectively writing "pls respond"? Yes.

The one I'm talking to now is out of college and in a 56h a week job. Life sucks in China.

It seems like only Asians find me attractive in a huge ratio. When I tried Tinder half of the Asian girls liked me and I had only a handful of white girls matched in weeks. I don't know how many asians message you and if so, why, but maybe it will change. I'm starting to dislike white girls (for example, they usually look terrible without make-up)
I have a friend from Singapore, she took a three day holiday last year...

why does my qt only send me the kiss emoji when she goes to bed?

I'd pay actual money for that game.

she wants to kiss the tip of your weenie

I shouldn't have met her
The memories sting

I know how you feel man. But, on the bright side, I now have a powerful force driving me to get into another relationship that I didn't have before. It's gonna make us better people in the end

I hope so

I hope it helps get over her, but those times were the best of my life

Good luck!

sent pic related to French qt and she lost her shit

French women are a meme, changing to Spanish

kek, good man

Iktf. How'd yours end?

It never ended and it never really begun
I should have cut her out a long time ago but I won't

you?

>Brazilian qt promised nudes

Rip rude norbro?? What happend??

I've talked about it on here before, but I'm the guy with the Italian qt who randomly stopped messaging me. I'm pretty sure she actually did delete her whatsapp, but I have no idea why. There's nothing worse in the world than uncertainty... I just want closure.

I thought you guys shared pics of the qts?

undefined deleted his profile

yeah sorry, I'm not on these threads so often
it sucks that that happened man, may you find the closure you deserve

"Sharing pictures of your qt is like sharing your wife."
t.Jawbrah

I wish I was genuinely attractive. Being average feels so pointless

Thanks man. I haven't completely given up hope just yet on her or at least hope of finding someone to take my mind off her, but alas, like I think a couple guys were talking about earlier, I think I'm hovering somewhere around 250 unread messages from girls I don't have the will to continue conversation with because I can't stop thinking about her...

Just face pictures is what I meant, I want to see what kind of nabs people make here

Is this where I go if I want to find a qt and pure non-western gf?

>250 unread messages from girls I don't have the will to continue conversation with because I can't stop thinking about her...
nobody else compares to the special one ah?

>pure
eeeh
Good luck though.

Not at all. Maybe part of its me though, like I don't care as much talking to other girls so I won't put very much effort into conversation.
God, I miss her.

No, this is where you go to get your heart broken

I hope the future is brighter

Good evening lads
I hope you're enjoying the qts

I'd show you but it feels wrong to post someone's photo without their consent

Sorry mate I've got the Spanish qt game on lockdown. Talking to about 30 of them, 18-22 lel

Ded thred
Ded qts
Ded lyf

Dead heart

lalalalala

>actually hot Canadian messages me
>intelligent too
alright she's gotta be crazy. Which is just my type. yeehaw boys

why do we like girls? It's stressful liking girls...

Do you have to post nudes to get nudes on interpals?

I'm a Jew and can answer questions if you need to fake it.

My special one is busy studying for her exams. Imma message her the day after and ask if she wants me to send a congratulations gift.

God, she's so cute.

let me into your club fagget

You don't ask someone if they want a gift, retard.

You can convert in, but it's really hard.

I'm not just sending her a fucking gift basket without her knowing beforehand, that's creepy as fuck.

Anyhow, the exam is January 14, so I have a while to go without her. I've been messaging her once or twice on every weekend, but it's NOT ENOUGH, DAMMIT.

The school I want to go to actually has a synagogue on campus, I'm thinking about converting while I'm there if it doesn't fuck up my studies.

That's literally nothing. How was your relationship before all her exam shit?

Update: definitely crazy

We met in her country and hit it off well, so I started chatting with her when I got home. We messaged a fair amount; she says she isn't ready for video calling yet, but would be open to it once we got to know each other better.

Problem is we can't really do that when her exam study schedule is so crammed.

Regardless, she's very nice, and seems to like me a lot, even if she is pretty shy.

If you met in her country IRL. Why won't she video chat?

What country is she from that she has to study for exams for so long?

>when user can't take a hint

Good question, given we've talked in person. Maybe she feels like that implies a level of familiarity she's not comfortable with yet? She's pretty shy, and I really like her.

Nippon.

I ain't taking no damn hints, I like her a lot and she seems to really like me; whenever we talk, she responds to my messages instantly.

What continent is that in again?

What continent is Japan in?

One of the shit ones

>qt needs to study
>the exam is January 14
Dude are you really this stupid? She clearly doesn't want to talk to you. There's no way anyone needs to study that much and not have time for personal stuff, you're just too naive to realize it's an excuse not to talk to you.

Not stupid, just hopeful.

Combo breaking american posts.

pls behave

kkkk como asim

>going to bed at nine because I don't have my qt to talk to anymore
What do you people do to pass the time without qts?

Alright guys, just wanted to let you know, shit is getting really fucking weird/funny with this Canadian chick. Greentext later tonight or tomorrow morning.

Sleep, netflix and work to fill the void, it's the only thing that helps especially sleep ;_;

rsrsrs

Hey, for all we know, she could genuinely be busy. If she is from Japan/Korea, that test could decide her entire career.

Not the guy you replied to. But my Italian QT is half Japanese. And 4 months before her exam for Uni, she started studying A LOT. we went from texting all day everyday to only texting right before she went to bed. We stopped sexting, talking lewd, and everything too because it was distracting

That sounds like a shit combination

things haven't really returned to the way they were.. That's why you all see my posts of worry in here sometimes.

You're the guy who's going to visit her soon, right?

Yeah. I just worry because things haven't been the same. It could very well be because she's been stressed, and has a lot on her mind. But I just worry because this might be the last time I see her. So I wish all the things we've talked about in the past, and to make some lifelong memories.

Damn I really want to do this but I'm scared of putting my face out there, I've never had a social media account nor do I take pictures of myself routinely, so I'm having trouble taking a good pic for my profile that I don't feel self conscious about.
Someone link your profile so I can feel better about my looks and that I can upload my own picture.
Also I read through the guide it's shit

For pictures go to /soc/ you can learn a lot on how to take a good picture.

ONE solid picture can do a lot for you

hahaha i know the after guy
he is such a fag lol ahahaha

/figment

Tips and pointers on what I'm doing wrong. There were some problems, it didn't stay online unless I had the inbox open. So now more views than before but still not enough. But at least my reply rate is 80% which seems decent. (It fell from 100% and now I'm nervous it falls further if I send messages T_T)

Please don't include me in your collage I'm just quickly asking here because I can't find an InterPals thread on Krautchan.

Ten thousand years!!

chat with turkish or russian they are easy going and good looking
ps: show some interest in Russian culture they love that

You could put a photo with at least 1 friend.

wtf this girl

wow fuck you too guy, racist against Americans

Not exotic enough. I have those countries blocked.
>This user only accepts messages from users from Africa, Asia, or South America. This user does not accept messages from Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Israel, Uruguay.
Only girls do that. What about a photo where you aim an elephant gun in a bush jacket and safari gear? That would look cool.
It's just a joke because someone complained I was too skinny.

youtube.com/watch?v=0R9iYBF27iU

go for those show them your eyes they will fell for you
interpals.net/Nadiiaa?utm_medium=pp-userthumb

interpals.net/crybaby22 : this one wanted to use skype just tell her help me lear arabic or whatever

Guys I've hit the jackpot, talking to a Norwegian Chad who's mentoring me

link his profile so I can message him bro, I need mentoring too
I'm >64235014

Not exotic enough. There's already Turks and Arabs in Finlan.

What documentary is this guy from? I had it pulled up on a word document but I can't find it anymore.

Empire of Dust

Thanks lad

Every gay friend I've ever had got laid all the time. They just walk up to eachother and ask if they're down for a lay it must be so easy and fun.