/v4/

cuckolding edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T5knD9aWn8s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for křupavý pirát

have you prepped your wife for BIG BACA COCK?

pumpkins are nice.

warnig I wil tikcl ervy Hnugairan inth is thred!!!!!!!!

my body is ready

:D :D :D

War in this country is inevitable. This country is dead on the inside. We will not last past 2060.

godspeed murikun

really makes me think

Who /comfy/ here?

I don't know how much he will change things. My we now have three generations of increasing hedonism and I have been left without a future. My civil liberties are steadily being taken away in order to create the safety that diversity requires. I remember a time when my neighbors spoke together. I remember a time when small events didn't have massive security. My parents (who are hopelessly hedonistic) remember a time when large sporting events had almost no security.

People on this country hate authority but their attitudes require it. They unironically believe that anyone can be an American and that all men are literally created biologically equal.

Finally, my people just don't care about dying. They are too selfish to look for the next generation. Fat people who just ignore that they will die from overeating in order to partake in hedonism. Faggots engaging in 100 man fuckparties getting and spreading disease. They don't care what will happen to them, they just want to have fun in the present. If only we feared death things might have hope; but we do not.

an il du it
VERY
genlty!!!!!!!!

>no work tomorrow
>no obligations
>no plans either
/comfy/ indeed

Asi dvacetičlenný dav mládeže přepadl v anglickém Harlow dvojici Poláků, jeden z nich na následky zranění zemřel. Policie dosud zadržela šest mladíků a po dalších pátrá, napsal na svém webu list London Evening Standard.

Incident se odehrál v sobotu pozdě večer. Skupina, ve které podle policistů byly i dívky, nejdříve na oba asi 40leté Poláky pokřikovala nadávky, poté na ně zaútočila. Jeden z napadených utrpěl vážné poranění hlavy, kterému v pondělí v nemocnici podlehl. Druhému útočníci zlomili ruku a poranili břicho.

>tfw soon it will be novemeber after the shitty two months of october-sept

I love the novemeber, dec atmosphere here i just play so much vanilla wow and eat chips and be comfy

eternal a*glo does it again

Why do we need diversity? To win at sports. Hopeless hedonism.

Now you have a guy who's black father abandoned him (shocker) but he was raised by a swpl family and what does he do? He refuses to even stand for our flag for the anthem. He is loyal to his race and the propaganda they produce. My people aren't loyal to anything except the Satan of hedonism.

who?

youtube.com/watch?v=T5knD9aWn8s

Some nigger named kaepernick. Sullying the good name of kopernik.

nice

Truly, the feel when there's full of snow outside and you have a free day to do whatever you wish is a great comfy feel

really makes the neurons dance

wtf Poland
>259 posts
>104 posters
and this wasn't even a bait thread

i once told a tf2 server that women shouldn't have the right to vote (with historical examples) and racist societies are thriving societies (and brought up historical examples) and it triggered a beta nu male so hard that after being mad at me for 6 days he never came back to the server

I went to Kriváň on Saturday, it was nice.

I never understood why people think Kaepernick is black and that includes Kaepernick himself, he's obviously a fucking mutt and he looks closer to some Arab with progeria than to a black man.

Are you new or something? Every thread mentioning Poland is a bait thread by definition.

>Kaepernick is black
what the hell man, Kopernik wasn't black

WE WUZ

KOPIERNIK WUZ FEMALE

K I N O
I
N
O

Nazi.

All me.

Yes he was.

>pepik knows Sexmission
oh
did you watch just fragments or the whole movie?