Australians, how does it feel to know what your country is in every way more irrelevant than A FUCKING LEAF?

Australians, how does it feel to know what your country is in every way more irrelevant than A FUCKING LEAF?

>only ONE known architectural landmark
>only TWO known natural landmarks, one being fucking destroyed by retarded australians
>No known food except for fucking fermented Marmite chinese bootleg edition
>not musically relevant for decades, being outdone by fucking New Zealand
>becoming shit at the only olympics they actually are competitive in
>cant even complain about it online because their internet doesnt allow it

Where did it all go so wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ROyw4J6NrH0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

most europeans dont even know that canada is independent from usa

Canada has literally nothing other than skiing.

If we're bad, you're worse.

>fermented Marmite chinese bootleg edition
kek

Canada is the 51 state you idiot

that's literally what marmite is to the original Vegemite
gj shooting yourself on the foot zhang

both are shit
new zealand is where it's at yo

Not that I want to take one part or another, but Australia has really tons of rock/pop music compared to Canada

Don't you fucking DARE shit on Australian music, they gave us this masterpiece.

youtube.com/watch?v=ROyw4J6NrH0

Australia +1
Canada 0

But they have Crocodile Dundee.

>Can't play the new Mortal Kombat, Grand Theft Auto, Witcher or any Nip game cause they all contain lolis.
>Guess I have to go to my local alleyway dealer who calls himself GameStep.

we should be nice to australia

i like australia

good country

they also gave us tame impala

Neil Young escaped soon and left you with Celin Dione and Brian Adams

Canada is just a boring wannabe USA, Australia actually developed some kind of culture.

australia has more population than canada
a pleasant winter, and took home double the olympic golds

australia seems like bros desu
only shit I pity them for is their parliament, it looks like the parties are a bit fucked down there atm.

this desu senpai

and crocodile hunter

>and crocodile hunter

Had...

how will ausfags ever recover?????

I don't know any canadian architectural landmark
>only TWO known natural landmarks, one being fucking destroyed by retarded australians
I know you've got like forest and cold shit, but that's all
>No known food except for fucking fermented Marmite chinese bootleg edition
What do you have apart from poutine ?

Most people in europe see Australia as that cool new and dynamic country, and canada as that shithole similar to the us except it's fucking freezing and you're much more pansy than them

Really not that bad once the spines carve out enough flesh desu

Truly an Australian masterpiece

>australia has more population than canada

aus has 23 mil, we have 35 mil

agree with the rest though

australia really does seem like it's been hell politically since john howard peaced out

Both irrelevant as fuck, both didn't manage to create a single invention/piece of culture in centuries. But Australia is x100 better than Syruplandia because the people are great, their cities are good, etc.

RIP

fuck me I had those figures literally the opposite way around in my head

Australia has Tame Impala
Australia +1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
Canada 0

But we invented the lawn mowe-
>it was the British
Penicilli-
>invented in Britain by an escapee
Pavlov-
>New Zealand
Wi-F-
>no the government research bureau just filed some lucky patents
The rotating clothes line.

Yeah, we invented the rotating clothes line and the guy who did it was Da Vinci's equal.

Politics went to shit after the White Australia policy was cancelled.

We also invented the electronic pacemaker, the blackbox flight recorder, the cochlear implant, and much much more.

and the most important australian invention

>John Lennon wannabe playing run of the mill 60's psychedelic music that sounds more dated than the music from the 60's
wew

exactly, based ecuador

Still better than anything Canada has ever done

At least we have less cucked gun laws for the time being.

>pavlova
>new zealand

Literally triggered.

Home cooking for new zealand was written by an Australian

You'll get your Martin Bryant sooner or later. Probably in Quebec.

We're more alike than you think

This. The only thing that sets us a part is the type of wasteland between our cities.

lel

I've always thought of australia as hot and cold versions of each other. Our history is very similar, we both even have stolen generations.

How do you all the sick amount of restrictions, censorship and general "paternity" of your government?

>overcome between all and the
Shit I'm stupid

You don't notice it. And really our censorship is dumb but it's really exaggerated by the internet, it's just certain things in video games that get censored and very very few do actually get censored.

As for restrictions I assume you're talking about guns and weapons etc? Well, australia is very safe so you don't need weapons, and very few want them. And you can get lots of kinds of guns still, you just have to pass some tests and keep them locked away or at a gun club.

All the rules etc almost never impact your life.

I was thinking about speech specifically, don't you have worse censorship than Germany?

Oh. No we're nowhere near germany's level. There's a debate going on atm about the racial discrimination act. There's a section of it that says:
>Section 18C makes it illegal to “offend, insult, humiliate or intimidate” a person or group because of their race, skin colour or ethnicity.
And conservatives are trying to get it changed, which I (as a leftie agree with) because it's too broad. Although I don't know how much this stuff have actually been used in reality.

We don't have stated free speech in our constitution, but we have implied free speech. Overall you can say whatever you want without much issue but we are going towards that whole "cyberbullying is illegal harassment" route that a lot of the west seems to be going towards.

Well, at least the Stralians have an acceptable sized military (unlike us)

Sort of true, but at least we're the most relevant in our region. You guys are known internationally as America's hat™.

I will vouch that australia is better than cucknada

although they sometimes make me attepmt suicide :((

oi nah my clubsport goes off

pls fellow canadians, stop trying to make the bantz. it does not come naturally to us like it does the aussies. we got the snowy end of the stick, they got the sandy. u better fuk off m8s. leave australia alone.

Don't bully Australia

I like Australia

I cannot think of a single landmark in canada all the cities just look the same and or look like cities in the north of america anyway. We have three at least counting the sydney harbour bridge and the opera house and then flinder street station (even though theyre crappy landmarks least we have some leafy

>only TWO known natural landmarks, one >being fucking destroyed by retarded >australians
Our enviroment and animals are almost entirely specific to Australia which are easily recognizable, Ulruru hasnt been destroyed by australians and we have a handfull of other landmarks on that scale as well so shut up you dumb snownigger moose dick sucking leaf
>No known food except for fucking fermented >Marmite chinese bootleg edition
yeah fair game we only really have a few meme foods but thats still much more than any kind of food culture you have which are just copied foods from the states.
>not musically relevant for decades, being >outdone by fucking New Zealand
>>>>>>>Delet thisss

>becoming shit at the only olympics they >actually are competitive in
literally got double the gold you got
Keep practicing for the olympics that nobody cares about and get your curling on point

>cant even complain about it online because >their internet doesnt allow it
Complain about the olympics?
you came 20th ???

Leafs when will they learn

You seem under the impression that these allegedly famous "architectural and natural landmarks" are known outside of Canada when no one outside of Canada can think of any
At least the Opera House and the Ayers Rock *are* literally world-famous desu