How do you fix the American South? Is it doomed to be a shit hole forever?

How do you fix the American South? Is it doomed to be a shit hole forever?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ecIVIFLo0uE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

with nukes

>Is it doomed to be a shit hole forever?
Yes.

T. Northerner

>Peurto Rico
>South

Fuck Yankees

>youtube.com/watch?v=ecIVIFLo0uE
this is now a yankee pride thread - never forget your ancestors were winners

A lot needs fixing, but it would be pointless to even discuss them until you found a way to make the blacks disappear. They'd impede you at every step.

Forced desegregation killed it and I don't think going back to segregation would be able to fix it.

Remove churches
Remove drugs
Remove bydlos

>Remove churches

what went wrong?
>inb4 niggers

>Forced desegregation killed it

but it's unironically the best region of the US

people campaign and vote against leftism, degeneracy, and the disintegration of the nuclear family, they support the troops and the flag and everything it stands for. most patriotic and honest, down-to-earth people in America. if the South was "fixed" there would be nobody left to stand up for what America should really be about

forgot to add that niggers know their place there, you don't see them getting uppity and violent like here in the North where they're coddled and all told they're special snowflakes

>highest divorce rate
>lowest quality of life
>shortest life expectancy
>terrible work ethic
>highest teenage pregnancy
>most black leeches on welfare
>most white leeches on welfare
>receive more federal aid then they give back

I know your a troll post but exactly what degeneracy are they fighting against, cause they are losing hard.

what if its both the bibble retards and the niggers?

the red covering florida goes way too far down

this looks like it was made in mspaint, nobody is gonna take this seriously

>Southern state becomes non shit
>Everyone suddenly starts claiming it's not "real south"

ship the niggers back

yep, theres always someone holding the south from reaching its full potential not the assbackwards ways and conservative measures to literally everything.

Always someone to point the finger at huh?

The south should be nuked.

Makes the rest of the country look like we're stuck in the stone ages

Get rid of the poor people. A lot of poor people live in the south. Mostly niggers, but also Mexicans and white trash. And like a lot of first world countries, the poor areas are typically more religious, unhealthy, and ignorant.
I'm a Texan and I really love my state though. The south really is great when you're in an area that isn't a ghetto or a trailer park.

>How do you fix the American South?
t. Deep Southerner
The South was a very nice place to live under the "separate but equal" status. The perfect South would allow all the modern conveniences of today, but be segregated.I think the government forced desegregation ruined all the states down here. Most importantly schools.
>people campaign and vote against leftism, degeneracy, and the disintegration of the nuclear family, they support the troops and the flag and everything it stands for. most patriotic and honest, down-to-earth people in America. if the South was "fixed" there would be nobody left to stand up for what America should really be about.
This guy nails it. IMO, this does not need any fixing. The US of yesteryear is still echoing strong in the South, and this is exactly why everyday the South is shit on by everybody. We all know that the current society rejects aforementioned attributes. I for once embrace these.

Short answer...
1. We have a massive nigger problem and are THE problem. Idiots like to throw out FBI stats of rape, stds, welfare, teenage divorce.etc...well, those have very high % of out blacks. Look at Mississippi if you want an example.
2. Yankee transplants are ruining the culture. Eventually we are going to have so many northerners and Californians coming here and fucking up our states by voting blue, the very things that make the South, the South will be gone and that makes me angry. It can't be enough that our Confederate statues and flags are constantly under attack, but the influx of a foreign culture is ruining ours.

Blacks never had any power there, second class citizens, could be abused with little repercussions and ignored by the government (you only have to support your white populace) and super easy to exploit piss poor labour (as whites get uplifted you still have blacks to take up shitty jobs that pay nothing so businesses have low labour costs) and and yet they still suck bevause Southern politicians are the bottom of the barrel for American politicians.

>The South was a very nice place to live under the "separate but equal" status.

Lol

this

>There are people who unironically believe segregation was sustainable
Southern culture was good for a tiny portion of landed gentry and the rest of the population was fucking miserable. My father's side of the family were white but were shit-poor sharecroppers in a county surrounded by other white shit-poor sharecroppers that had been there since the 1700s. He was the first person in his family to go to college.
Savannah and Charleston stand as the only examples of truly interesting southern culture imo, New Orleans could be included as a stretch (though I'd say they're really a unique, separate thing).

None of those points are valid if you live in an affluent suburb, and if you don't, you're probably white trash or a nigger.

Living in an affluent suburb anywhere is going to be nice you fucking retard

And if you can't afford to you're either white trash or a nigger. Even fucking Indians are swarming nice suburbs like fucking pests. They all drive BMWs and reek of curry.

But saying the south is great if you live in an affluent suburb is meaningless because then it doesn't matter where you live. And the tons of white trash are part of the problems we're talking about with the south.

After living here for years, I can without a doubt, say that the majority of people here make me question the theory of an intelligent being.

What state, was it Mississippi?

Replace their Southern Baptism with Orthodoxy.

Let the Floridian Empire come to fruition so the rightful Floridanoid masterrace can take over.

t. cletus-bob ivery james dumont beauregard, IV

It will improve when us mexican move their and displace all the poor black and white people

give them independence and Canada joins the US

there, now the yanks are the southerners and therefore the south is successful, fixed.

Top fucking kek

the south is the only place in the new world with culture. it is even more cultured than most european countries. yanks btfo

>treating blacks like property for 2 hundred years and then as second-class citizens for another hundred
>white trash and trailer park hicks being most of the white population
>"""""""""culture"""""""""
The food's good though, I'll give you that

nigger

redneck

Drugs aren't a Southern problem though. It's more of a Northeastern thing.

t. USA pro

This 2bh, the crack epidemic and junkies are concentrated in Northern Cities, although many of the meth labs are in the south. He's otherwise right, though.

Syrian rapefugees aren't a German problem though. It's more of a Berlin thing.

t. Germany pro

I've been to both the US south and Pennsylvania. PA was literally drugged the fuck out.

>blues, jazz and bourbon all come from the south

what do the yanks have? ben and jerrys?

The achievements of Vermont, New Hampshire, and Maine are Canadian.

They have most of the original thirteen colonies for starters.

>5-50%
that's a huge gap

yeah but the whole north vs south thing is pretty much an antebellum concept, and besides comparing the two is only fair post (at least) the louisiana purchase

>Missouri
>not Southern

>yeah but the whole north vs south thing is pretty much an antebellum concept

>American education

Just let them sort it out themselves.

The South has literally always been inferior, even when blacks were treated as second class citizens.

the yanks republican party of the ex-whigs and anti-slavery parties, sure, contrasted pretty heavily to most your southern democrats of the time but your typical john doe from buttfuck new york wasn't a dramatic foil to your typical john doe from buttfuck south carolina as they are portrayed to be now. america moved as a single body until (ok, maybe not antebellum) the events preceding the war

Holy shit thanks leaf, you've made the most cancerous thread i've ever seen
>nook et
>da blax!
>religion xddd
>pore pepul
Honestly these are all just knee jerk responses. If y'all really hate the south so much, let us have our own country.
Oh wait
No, we cant do that either, not without being called "traitors" by the same people who hate us.
Fuckin' yankees.

Everybody wants to "fix" poor dumb white people until they need us to stay alive.

This, of course, is why poor dumb white people dream of a Christian/Muslim religious war on American soil. It would make us feel more appreciated.

The south is overwhelmingly small town and rural compared to the rest of the country. The most populous city south of Ohio and east of Texas is the USA's biggest hicktown, Jacksonville. And even J'ville is #13 city.

This goes way beyond the percent blacks there, everywhere else in America has to put up with them.

It goes back farther than that. John Adams and Jefferson predicted a Civil War along North and South lines as early as 1819, when the country was only 43 years old.
Moreover, the 2 were thought of as somewhat seperate prior to the Revolution, with the North looking to build upon the enlightenment ideal of "a city on the hill," and the south focused on a Roman ideal of the noble agraian statesman in the style of Cincinattus. The Federalist papers often highlighted the difference in views between northerners and southerners, many of these differences being why it was so difficult to ratify a Constitution and why a Bill of Rights was necessary.

This isn't true either though, all of the least densely populated states are outside Dixie, and Maine is the least urban and most rural state.
In other words, Wyoming is much less crowded than Tennessee or Virginia and Maine has more rural backwoods folk than Georgia or Louisiana, etc.

Wyoming and low population states are also "red" conservative states. Maine is somewhat of an outlier. But I am not wrong about the lack of big cities, the only questionable fact is Indi, SF, Jville in a threeway statistical tie for #12, 13, 14 at around 850,000.

>virginia
>south
remove it from this group and then nuke the remaining south

why can't white people take responsibility for their actions? black people don't vote, it's white people putting the type of politicians in power that fuck the region up

but nah blame everything on black people lmao

>t.

this

northerners are enlightened self-improvers who lead by the example of their clear moral and intellectual superiority

southerners are indolent sentimentalists who like to play at aristocracy

back to the sugar fields

Remove all the people and the South is 10/10

We wouldn't hate the South if they weren't ducks to their state governments that have kept people poor and living shit lives for the better part of 5 decades.

We want the South to improve, not be a Russia tier shithole

Well, 90% of the great American novelists are Yankees, you tell me.

Texas and Virginia are alright.

The rest needs some serious development and a crackdown on crime

t. de Tocqueville

Remove all the blacks and the South is 10/10
>Fixed

Have you ever been down South? and no, anything south of Orlando does not count.

But then literally nothing good about the South (music, food, folk culture) would exit and we'd be stuck with the bad (uneducated lazy superstitious whites).

Reminder that 'white' southerners all have a little bit of nigger blood in them that's not present in true whites in the North.

I have. It's been improving but the region is still not where it needs to be. There's too few job opertunities, too little education, and little investment put into poor Southern towns, black and white alike.

>Implying
Are you really saying that without the Southern blacks, there would be no culture, music, food etc...Christ man!
Well yeah, that is directly proportional to the demographics. Some mixing would and will occur. I have seen it myself with both.

Not him.
>There's too few job opportunities, too little education, and little investment put into poor Southern towns, black and white alike.
I gotta admit, you're right save the "education". The whole country is slipping on that one dude.

where is that "white" american picture with all 50 states on it

That's not really true, Harper Lee, William Faulkner, Cormac McCarthy, Tennessee Williams, Toni Morrison, Mark Twain, Truman Capote, Thomas Wolfe, etc.
All world class southern writers and the idea of the Southern Gothic is huge for American literature. Not to mention Northern writers who wrote about southern issues like James Fenimoore Cooper.

The North produced the better poets by miles and many great writers too, but you can't ignore southern writers. McCarthy is the best American author since Melville in terms of language usuage.

It's another "blacks invented jazz, blues, barbecue, etc" episode.
Fuck this is retarded

>Well yeah, that is directly proportional to the demographics
So you're all niggers then

Oklahoma isn't part of the South. It's its own, special, separate bizarro shitthole.

Many of those Southern writers wrote about how shit and backwards the South was.

>implying they didn't invent the blues and jazz

The rest is valid, though.

>literally Africa-tier living standards.
>dumbest people in the country
>everyone and their mothers are an obese pile of lard

>g-guys we da best cuz we don't got no homo marriage down here!

>be northern
>everyone is a loud asshole
>every house is 2 feet from every other house
>havent seen nature in years
>forgot how non-park trees look like
>say "the south" sucks as im stuck in traffic and some sweaty russian shouts at me
>pay 3000 dollars in rent

Blues and jazz came directly from liturgical, mostly southern gospel music, which, while popular with African Americans, was originally a white genre unique to new world protestants.
Also, the idea of the banjo being a black invention is far reaching. The blacks did have a similar instrument made from gourds, but the modern banjo was made by a white minstrel character in black face.

>>havent seen nature in years
lol wut
>say "the south" sucks as im stuck in traffic and some sweaty russian shouts at me
Most northern cities has some semblance of public transport

Also, better shouted at by a Russian than shot by some broke nigger for 10$

Please don't put Texas in with those other idiots. Aside from our last couple of presidential candidates (and a president or so) the rest of us are actually educated and consider personal and religious freedom to be pretty much at the top of the list. Nobody outside of their district (and now none of them, either) like the idiots you see in pol news.

>be northern
Most places seem to get better as you go north, no idea why
>everyone is a loud asshole
Yes, the south is famous for their quiet restraint. Tbeir churches, sporting events, etc, all quiet, reserved, understated, classy, shindigs.
>every house is 2 feet from every other house
We've been through this, none if the least densely populated states are in Dixie
>havent seen nature in years
You really don't know about America outside Dixieland do you?
>forgot how non-park trees look like
Maine is the most heavily forested state
Yeah, that happens
>pay 3000 dollars in rent
Yeah, that happens too

build a wall around it

New Jersey is closest I have been to Africa in the US. God what a shithole. I am so glad we don't have guidos down here.

>New Jersey is closest I have been to Africa in the US
Literally 1 city in New Jersey is comparable to the Shit you see in most Southern states

ive literally never been to america ive just seen gone with the wind once and taxi driver twice

>>pay 3000 dollars in rent
It happens in New York, which Dixiefags seem to think everyone is from, that or California

Texas is a freak of geography. You have the west which is southwest, desert, and cowboys. South Texas might as well be Mexico. North Texas/Panhandle is the midwest. Then there is east Texas, east of I45 which is the deep south. It is all relevant to where in Texas you are.

The South isn't bad. Just can't stand the cities or the heat in the dead of summer.
If you don't like the rural South, rural communities just aren't for you.