Brazil invades your country

How fucked are you?

I don't think they can point us on map

Can they even invade anywhere?

GET OUT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Better than if Thai ladyboys invaded us.

Us jew the shit out of them.

Tell them I don't speak spanish

We have the best jungle training center in the world so if you are jungly you are probably fucked.
Probably...

Historically we aren't very good at invasion, our campaign in Uruguay was a lot harder and messier than expected, but that was centuries ago.

Also since we have been at peace since pretty much forever a war is quite an alien concept to us and morale wouldn't be high.

But Brazil spends more on the military than all SA countries combined, it's comparable to Pakistan's military even though we have chill neighbors.

Brazil invades the whole of Sub-Saharan Africa who wins?

South Africa armed forces + Angola beat the shit outta Brazil in two weeks desu

The world.

we're so shit at everythang :(

Those are Southern Africa

"Your gold is in another castle!"

There would be no chance for a Brazilian invasion to sustain itself in the US. Their air force would be destroyed by the US. In sheer size, the US airforce alone has over 5,000 aircrafts, brazil has 600. Our navy would crush them. Our army would crush their army. Its not a competition, its a slaughter

We don't need to fight with weapons, just send the mosquitoes, trannies with STD's and favela monkeys as refugees.

Favela monkeys vs sicario monkeys ??

Well, grab your popcorn Paco, it's about to go down.

I would pray BOPE to clean up Molenbeek

BOPE always busy trying to clean up favelas and morros from crime and drug trafficking. What saddens me the most is that after all the job done, the own population of these """"communities"""" start everything over again, cosign it, and then blame the government.
Classic dindu nuffin gibmedats philosophy.

>BOPE always busy trying to clean up favelas and morros from crime and drug trafficking.
That's because it was created to do that and only that you dumb monkey, it's not a general-purpose SWAT.

How am I a dumb monkey when i'm just clarifying, besides introducing, a foreigner in a discussion that i decided to start?

BOPE clearly could do more (as already shown in some cases) if it hadn't so much cleanse to do, cleansing that always come back like weeds.

But then, look at you, coming at me all offensive and ignorant, giving the perfect example of why this country can't go forward, with a primitive education and intelligence. This could have become a healthy discussion, until you came replying me like a filthy monkey, you should be ashamed.

>implying we cant and Poland has no influence in this country

Sorry senpai, I didn't mean to be overly rude. I was just triggered by your wording.

No power projection capabilities? Nationalistic egomaniac drug lords looking for any chance at good pr? If any of the paltry couple of thousand soldiers Brasil would be able to deploy can escape armed forces that outnumber them 100 to 1 the narcos might get creative enough on a foreign invader to actually re-enact Aztec human sacrifice.

Besides world powers, we could take on anyone desu.

Explain to me to DCNS let literal junglechinks hack the Scorpene data.

>fucked
They'll get fucked before we get fucked lmao

It can't get much worse

Not at all. NATO will take care of it desu

1. Infect the world with zika to prevent future children
2. Spread other plagues

BR could probably take all of SA at once 2bh

Do it. Expand the Luso empire into Spanish clay.

REEEEE

They have outdated machines and have a shortage of bullets. They spend 3 times as much as us in the military but they only have 1,5 times as many weapons as us. Corruption is probably the cause why they have so few weapons for the amount of money they spend

>winter is coming
>brazil invades
>first months go somewhat nicely since the strategy is attritional containment
>counterattacks start at minus 20 centigrade with armor and artillery

lmoa welcome to die

>Brazil Invades the south
>Soldiers realize it ain't so bad, start to go AWOL and chill with us
>rednecks and soccer moms just mistake them for inner city blacks/mexicans, nothing unusual
>by 2030 we have another minority gradually improving it's social status.