AMA

Ask some one from the year 2082 anything.

>pic unrelated

it's a bait guys

No, I'm actually from 2082. I'll prove it, ask me any question.

bump

That's literally just the picture and nothing to do with the thread.

(this is the question you've built this meme around so here you go)
Who won the 2016 US elections

Gary Johnson. He got on the main debate stage after having made a fundraising and advertising campaign that got his polls over 15%. Because most people didn't like Clinton or Trump he pulled a surprising victory. I remember learning about that election in history class. What an exiting time to be alive.

Was Rogue One good?

How is America still the global hegemon?

Yeah it's a classic, as with all the other Star Wars films.

No. America is one of the many large powers. The most powerful country in my time is Dao China.
For now on I'll be using this tripcode.

Stop lying.
t. OP

Stop, I'm the op and you know it. Quit trying to derail the thread.

was UN secretary general Guterres assassinated or as it an accident?
still on that one, how ended things regarding the sea claims in south china sea and australia-east timor border disputes?

Fucking troll, you are ruining a good AMA

I'm op stop it

Delet

Why do you think 2k16 ppl are cool enough to be talked to, why not 2k15 or 2k17 or people of you time, also will french be the n°1 language of the woeld like statistics think

Its not looking very bright pour la franophonie, Jean.
>The most powerful country in my time is Dao China.

Guterres wasn't assassinated per se. He was killed in a riot in New York City. In 2023 there was a revolt in America against the UN and Guterres was killed and lynched by an angry mob. The reason was, then president Elizabeth Warren who won the 2020 election against Ted Cruz and Gary Johnson, allowed UN peacekeepers to put down riots after it was leaked that Warren won the election with massive voter fraud and only actually won New York and Delaware. The peacekeepers shot some and killed 16 highschoolers in Chattanooga. So the people started a revolt against the UN.
You guys are alright I guess. French is the second most widely spoken language behind Chinese. But most of it are regional accents and it's hard for a Frenchmen to understand an African.
Well it is...

What the fuck are you guys doing? OP here. Get out of my thread and stop derailing it before I report you fucking idiots. You have no respect for time travelers.

Where are you posting from, how are your messages reaching us in the past and why is it on Sup Forums of all places

Oh, real fucking funny. Fucking hell. Do you seriously not know how important this thread is? I'm trying to communicate here with the people of 2016 and I have no idea why you fucking people want to derail my thread like this.

Jesus Christ, you Americans don't know what's good for you.

I'm posting from California City, in your time it was just a small town in the Mojave but now it has about 20 million people.

We don't have time travel but what I'm doing is testing what's called 4D Internet. Basically it's posting and viewing internet sites and servers in the past. We're going to release it soon but people will only be able to view and not post.

Will I get a gf?

Never

Do I get a gf?

no, no one on Sup Forums ever does

:(

This Saturdays powerball numbers. Come on user, I don't want to have to find a job

Looked it up, couldn't find it sorry. They stopped the lottery in 2039 though because it was deemed illegal because it is considered gambling.