Why are Asian men excluded from American culture?

Why are Asian men excluded from American culture?

Because asians are a threat to them, they are smater and handsomer.

Because American culture essentially means "Hollywood" and execs there still can't get behind the idea of an asian main character in any big movie or TV show. Not too long ago I would've been in the "what's the big deal with that?" camp, but after watching Three Kingdoms I realized that Asians can play badass characters too and it's a damn shame we're stuck with mediocre remakes and shit like the new Ben Hur.

Really makes you think

simply because manlet

Should do something toward those nerdy asian beta characters.

Nobody in east asia cares about what's going on in Hollywood, since they have their own stories and media where main characters are all themselves.

But as someone knows shit about america, I cant help but say those nerdy fatshit asians in American media are beyond pathetic.

__ ____ __ ______ ___________________

This.

I can't blame those actors for taking those parts, since it's probably all they can get. Personally I never liked it because I'm a pretty nerdy guy and everyone of those characters always feel forced, and none of my Asian friends like those characters because they're outdated stereotypes. The only exceptions to that were Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan. Hollywood in general is shit though. I think we'll see some changes in the next couple decades though.

American has been in conflict with one Asian nation or another ever since it first made contact with the Oriental world. Hollywood is simply regurgitating dehumanizing anti-asian narrative the same way the "Russian" villain is still a thing even though the cold war ended years ago

Asians are like 5%. Native Americans aren't even "represented". And they're actually americans.

tbqh, Murcia needs to go back to WASPs mode.

Native Americans don't live in civilization, most natives that are off the rez what nothing to do with a bunch of loser alcoholics whining about "muh stolen land"

Aren't they major part of Canadian ''culture'' which is a subcategory of American culture?

So they are included?

Americans, like myself, who have asian ancestry, make up a little over 5% of american citizens. We have the highest average income. We are over represented among educated professionals; and underrepresented among most negative categories like murder victims, drug addicts, homeless, single-mothers, or criminals.

I always cringe when SJW asians try to claim victim-hood status for us. a huge part of our success in this country, has been due to ignoring any real or imaginary persecution, and just working hard regardless.

A big part of why asians are underrepresented in US media, is because trying to "make it big in hollywood" is generally a stupid idea. It's like trying to win the lottery. the same positive values that help asian americans succeed, are the values that prevent us from trying to be an actor or actress.

There simply aren't so many asian americans trying to star in or create movies/tv/music/art compared to other ethnicities. Asian immigrants to the US take loans and strive for small-business ownership. The children and grandchildren of Asian immigrants are pushed by our parents into the white-collar professions, and we are very fortunate for that.

yellow peril
they are the biggest potential threat to western hegemony and value on which america is based

this

Are they really?

this

>tfw poor asian family
>not counted as underrepresented minority for aid programs

either you're an Asian Chad or you grew up in a bubble

There's still discrimination, and attempting to blend in with "white" culture as a long-term strategy is harmful and cucked

I'm not saying we need to go full "WE WUZ"

but asian americans are somewhat lacking of a cohesive identity besides the negative stereotypes that are associated with us, aka nerdy beta submissive, etc. If it gets us out of trouble then that's fine but it cuts both ways.

They're an actual minority, and tbqh, most chinks are downright fucking ugly.

in canada there's much less attempt to blend in. mostly i just see groups of asians insulate themselves from whites and form an elite in some places.

for example i have friends who work in finance, and all of them just hang out with other asians in finance and do not hang out with or try to be white.

Because American culture is retardation and Asians for the most part aren't retarded (loud and obnoxious)

Wait, when?

what the fuck is white culture, you mean normal american culture?

my family is from italy which is a highly different culture than anglo and germanic am i cucked cause i behave as an american? no

you just want to be a special snowflake

Dude, when you've been largely surrounded by white bois most of your life, you've become more white than you are Asian.

The only difference is when you hang with all your Asian friends and no white friends. But even then there isn't much of a problem.

Who is bruce lee?

discriminated groups are not part of mainstream american culture

>inb4 i take a lot of flak for this by my own backstabbing asian bros and Sup Forumstards alike

this is why blacks found their own identity in america. Asians have to do the same, because whites will never approve of us. You can see it on this site, with comments like this Live here for 3 generations and we will always be "chinks"

This is false.

There are heaps of Asian artists.

americans are shaped by the acting white vs acting black thing.

i have super normie cousins who go skiing and microbrewies and other stereotypical white people shit every weekend but that's literally the only thing to do in their town.

its impossible to not be "white" in america. its possible to do it here though in the one or two chinese suburbs around here.

You can act white as much as you want, but coming from someone who's mixed, no matter how white you act you'll always be an outsider. Might as well embrace it instead of trying to change it imho.

are you on the west coast in america? there's a pretty strong asian fusion culture or whateverthefuck.

mostly its just normal white people shit with added bubbletea and asian food and so-on.

They're not, retard.

It's harder to assimilate when your a visible minority. Look at black people, there's nothing African about them anymore and they're still discriminated against

Aren't we all outsiders at one time or another? Besides, you don't really feel the difference, especially after continuous exposure to another race for so long.

Besides, where I am, you're guessed at by what you look like, but defined by how you act and speak.

Also what mix are you? I'm half Dutch/Scot half Chinese.

Fuck off, faggot. Im not that racist but if i told you that the average chink was attractive id be pulling it str8 from my asshole. Sure, some are hot but most are fucking ugly, deal with it.

Scot/German and Chinese.
But I came out pretty Asian looking so my experience might be different than yours. The funny thing is the most racist shit I've gotten hasn't been from rednecks it's from liberal ass white people. Mexican Cali can't come any sooner desu

post a pic of yourself mr pretty.

the average white guy in my town is overweight and inbred looking, qt white twinks are hard to come by on grindr.

>half-white half-asians with identity crisis
Can't you all just go full Elliot Rodger and kill yourselves?

Faggot.

Pretty fucking scaryscary, senpai.

Nah, too interested in watching the end of white America

A lot of us are leftwing to make up for being shitty people on the personal level, like if I get the government to be nice to people on my behalf, I get to treat you like a tourist in your own country

i'm joking, but you should at least post a pic of yourself so we know you are justified in your opinions.

How do you feel about your white fathers

Because it's not their culture.
Asians have their own culture in Asia.

Im not a chink, hence why it's kinda scary, genuinely.

different standards of beauty.

Tbh I pegged you as homosexual. Not trying to insult you, just being honest.

america and canada don't belong to whites though, its a multicultural society. they are all immigrants to and formed their culture here in parallel to natives and blacks.

>Caring about race in 2016

shiggy

SWEDEN YES

>race is a social construct

see
It's the truth

It's easy for whites to say that race doesn't matter since they aren't affected by racism.

t. ugly chink with small penis that don't get any girls because the evil white man steals them from him

>that insecurity and defensiveness seeping through

Kek, im at peace knowing I'm not a shitskin or a chink piss skin. You can get mad all you want.

My father raised me fine. Never made me feel ashamed for being part Asian, he just saw me as his kid.

yeah I'm in the same situation but I'm white and white and brown chads are taking all the women

it has nothing to do with race

>it's a non-stormfront Swede to the rescue

YES

Are you still trying to argue that you aren't racist?

I don't.

I said im not THAT racist m8. I wouldn't go out of way to be racist.

Because American culture is no cool.

These are the kind of people who should be deported.

>I'm not racist against white people, but I thank God every night I wasn't born as a sister-fucking cumskin
>I SWEAR I'm not THAT racist :D

Remember America was the First Weeaboo.

They forced Japan to open their ports to America with battleships.

Why is America such a hypocrite?

probably 30% of our doctors and engineers are asian/indian.

the economy would crumble if we left t b h.

t. Triggerd baboon faced gook

Obviously I don't go around waving nazi or confederate flags, hell i wouldn't even say im completely right-wing, but to ingore racial shit is a complete fantasy. Deal with it, Xu.

i'm still waiting for this dashing handsome white guy who is clearly not a NEET post a pic of himself.

Because the jews in Hollywood are busy shoving black people into everything.

>thinking that'll ever happen

Why even waste your time with those shitposts? Im white, I'm not a shitskin or a chink piss skin. You can suffice with that.

>I'm not racist, but let me go ahead and call you a pasty-skinned, babby-dicked, cousin-marrying, fake-ass, corny, BBC-worshipping, dumb-ass, greasy fucking cumskin

>I REPEAT: I AM NOT A RACIST

>chink calling others baby-dicked

Heh, you're so triggered.

simply because ugly bighead manlet
but remind that cockroaches have survived from 2190580204years ago, basically creatures having shitty appearence are stronk, all of shitty reputation about asian will be changed after our victory!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>he still thinks I'm insulting him
>he doesn't realize I'm mocking him

I'm starting to feel bad for you

Fuck off man

>Swedes
>not affected by racism
Is this your first time visiting Sup Forums?

No shit, faggot, but baby-dicked? Cmon m8. That's just plain obvious irony.

Whites made the institutions in America. They didn't lay down their clay but other than that those countries are white and they belong to whites.

So the only thing you have is your whiteness and you're not even handsome enough to pretend that you aren't? Kek.

That's because Asians/other races weren't allowed to join the upperclass back then. Barring railroad workers, there were (apparent key) also Asian doctors that came to America looking for a better life.

Certain ethnicities, like the Chinese, have more right to America than say- Serbs, Poles and a lot of other white ethnicities which aren't WASP's.

I guess niggers must own this country then. You're a dumb faggot shitposter or some entitled gook, maybe both.

Niggers have a right to America as much as you do my fat mart sharter friend.

The rest- not an argument :^)

This

If you arent anglo then blacks have more claim to america than you

>it's another /r/asianmasculinity thread
Go away you autists.

Because people here look at most Asian men as beta cucks with small dongs. Even the alpha Chad Asians are considered to be lesser than white Chads. I live in the bay area, and there is a shitload of Asians here. Although they are pretty chill, they never ever hang out with people that aren't Asian. I see spics, whites, and even niggers hang out to together all the time, but rarely do I see an asian man hanging out with other races. Asian women and white males get along pretty nicely though :^).

>lives in Bay Area
>Doesn't call them chinks

t. Xu

I live in SF and holy fucking shit, chinks are fucking tiring. Fucking horrid mong race.

Being a Swede is worse then bring black on /int.
The Swedish flag just triggers people so fucking hard into ranting and shit mrmed, at least being black one can hide behind a flag.

>Asian women and white males get along pretty nicely though :^).
do you often see it the otherway around or is that it?

I'm kinda feeling for Elliot it that's what he ha to grow up with.

I don't know or care all I care about is my waifu

Im the other guy who responded to him, i live in SF. Despite all the hordes of chinks, white women and asian males is rare as fuck. I swear I see more nigger males with white females. Hes completely right about chink women and white men though, it's pretty noticeable in SF.

A real post from a real American.

elliot was the product of mentally unhealthy self-hating asian girls + racist autistic white guys.

most of my cousins went to top 20 schools and married smart, stable asian girls who still feel connected to their roots. they are less likely to racemix if at all.

bay area asians are still more connected to their roots and culture, and will want to hang out with people with similar experiences.

not to forgot whites are quite racist themselves, especially the unemployed trash kind that think we owe them shit. i walk around downtown in my city full of white trash, and half the white people here give me dirty looks.

t. whiteboy who is threatened by rich asian yuppies

not even surprising, white people can feel really entitled sometimes especially when they cannot compete with the asian work ethic.

>elliot was the product of mentally unhealthy self-hating asian girls + racist autistic white guys
Elliot was a deranged faggot, why make it a racial issue?

his entire thing was due to having an unstable self hating mom and a racist white dad.

if he was born full asian or full white he would not have his whole crisis.

>ping pong the bean counter immediately associates dating habits with income and economy
Not surprised.

>literally gathered some irrelevant made up conclusion from my post.

You're insecure as fuck, you chink. Seeing hordes of any people is tiring, retarded little gook. What I've said is fact, you can delude yourself all you want but its the realty.

>threatened by chinks

Kek, Chinatown is closing tons of stores and being gentrified. Go cry somewhere else, you deluded gook.

Nope, Elliot was a faggot who would have blamed his insecurity on something else regardless of what his race happened to be. If anything, Elliot had an incredibly entitled attitude towards women and believed that the world owed him sex, something you would see on a Sup Forumstard who thinks that men of other races are "stealing his women"

>accuses others of being "insecure"
>can't have a conversation without spewing racism

I have bad news for you buddy

>doesn't know where we are

t. Triggerd chink

>being this mad
>only capable of taking insults to a racial level

lol half my mates here have already moved to SF and the bay area, chinatown can disappear but we are still taking over your city.

enjoy getting gentrified the fuck out into oakland or some shit hole though.