>ordem e progresso
kek

>1. Brazil
JAJAJAJAJAJA

I like the UK's the most

South Africa is nice too.

>wales

salty chicANOs

I actually think A FUCKING LEAF is actually a pretty reasonable looking flag.

I mean, it could have been A FUCKING THREECOLOUR or even worse, have a british cuckstamp

1. St. Lucia
2. Barbados
3. Isle of Man
4. Grease
5. United States

That's all I can think of

I'm OK with this.

People actually like the United States flag?

I personally don't like it but I understand why some people do, it's bold and eye-catching.

people with shit taste, also nice dubs

its likely some african countries have a cool flag that nobody still cares about, i guess

Fuck off KIM

Rising Sun flag (Japan)
Kriegsflagge (Germany)
Confederate Navy Jack (USA)
Eureka flag (Australia)
Spanish Empire flag.

I am not a fascist or Nazi, but for me the nationalist movements have managed to create the best flags.

wtf I hate japan now

good kim fuck you very much

Rude

wtf the eureka flag is not fascist at all

It's the symbol of the eureka stockade (when miners stood up to their employers and the government), and now is mostly associated with the union movement. Not fascist in the slightest.

It is not. I hate it with my full soul. FUCK YOU

I know, are just flags that I like. No matter the meaning or origin, although almost all are associated with the extreme right today, except the Eureka flag.

Actually Rising Sun flag and Spanish Empire flag are not fascist neither (still used by the Japanese and Spainish army). Kriegsflagge flag and rebel flag are not exactly fascist, but nationalist.

>hong kong not even in the list

it's the best flag in the world by far

Good, I just wanted you to know. The eureka flag is much more associated with the left than the right. I suppose it might have nationalist connotations... but really it's mostly union connotations.

nah

true. forgot about that one.

bump

No, looks more like a list of countries you like, not a single African country and the only Asian ones are the Westernized nations. Also Canada? And the US? Yes, stars and a leaf are fucking awesome.

I wonder whether Korean can paint their flag exactly.
Although I like ours, Spain and UK is cool, too

Kuwait tbqh

1. Mauriturius
2. Albania
3. Cuba
4. Seychelles
5. Sri Lanka

>ordem e progresso
>medkit
>a sun with a face
>leaf
>dragon
>ok
>period panties
>alright
>meh
>ok

Portuguese flag is da best

How do you like your government, Brazil friend? How are those literacy programs going?

Working great.

Fuck your obese mother. I don't have to include every continent. of course i t's my opinion durr hurr.

>ramblings from the third world

It's ugly as sin, mate. Looks like a colourblind test. Navy and white true Portuguese colours.