Am I a cuck for wanting to buy this flag to hang on my wall?

Am I a cuck for wanting to buy this flag to hang on my wall?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Union_Flag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cuck is the wrong word but I get what you mean. There are two main reasons I could see for you having that flag:
1) You have dual citizenship in both the U.K. and U.S. (or prominent English heritage)
2) You collect physical flags as a hobby and it's just one of many
Most other reasons just make you look like a prick, such as those university kids who act like they're big fans of the U.S.S.R. or some shit.

No, it just makes you an autist.

or prominent English heritage

I'm not one or two

Just a britboo and think it's a nice looking flag

Yeah, the real kind. Like his parents are from there and this user goes back to visit family often or something. Not the "muh heritage" crap.

Just teasing m80, I know what you meant.

>Am I a cuck for wanting to buy this flag to hang on my wall?

No, because that's the first flag of the USA

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Union_Flag

And even if you did want to hang the regular union flag it doesn't make you a cuck

>putting flags in your wall
i will never understand this

who /flag collecting/ here

I know :^)

Doesn't appeal to me either personally but I'm thinking about getting a Union Flag cushion for my sofa

it's aesthetic

Union flag is the goat on anything desu

The one goat to rule them all
One goat to find them,
One goat to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

its much-heritage when you are indirectly 1/64 scottish and wear a kilt, not so much if your family has been established in, say, new england since 1650

Better to have a flag than to be a fag.

I wish I was a cute anime girl so I could wear the union jack and look cute

I'm half British and hold citizenship(by descent) but still feel like a muh-heritagefag to consider myself British at all

Canada isn't really a country in of itself, its a british colony, what else could you consider yourself?

>having no national pride

judging by your flag I can't blame you I guess

but if I was in Britain I wouldn't be assumed a Brit because of my accent

RP accent? It doesn't matter how you feel about it, you are british with all the social autism and long history that entails.
And if you are having trouble with that do as and all the maritime states do and consider yourself loyalist/british canadian.

no I have an "American" accent, I was born in Canada and grew up here. I was automatically granted British citizenship through descent because my mother is from Britain

and is me too

I'm just saying sometimes I feel weird to call myself British because of the constant muh-heritage ridicule on here

Important test
1)can you leave before saying ''right''
2)do you feel compelled to say sorry before introducing yourself or asking a stranger something
3) is everything you say indirect
eg)
'each to their own'= you are wrong
'its fine'= its not but i really don't want to argue
because that would be awkward
'seems to be in a spot of bother'= he is drowning
etc
4) do you feel compelled to walk uncomfortably fast while walking past someone
5) do you avoid eye contact on public transports
6) do you do your utmost to avoid meeting people you know when you haven't arranged to meet them e.g. see a colleague in town, walk the other way to avoid compulsory awkward conversation
7) do you feel the need to do actions like nudging your bag when near a station, repeatedly pressing door and crossing buttons and jogging+waving apologetically when the green man begins to flash at a crossing so people don't get surprised or doubt your competence
8) do you at all costs avoid criticising people when in public.e.g. saying its fine when the taxi driver makes you 20 minutes late.

If at least 4/8 is true then you are british

but that's all Canadian behaviour too

British Canadian behaviour , its your heritage.
This distinguishes from the French, the asians and the natives.

Why would you want a cuck stamp? You were the brits least favorite colony

They were joint favourite with australia.

I'm a dual citizen

Brits liked the USA the most after ww1

Nvm the USA was not a colony. Delete my post please

Its fine, but its being a cuck to reject your homeland and embrace unsubstantiated multiculturalism, not the other way round . If you moved to brazil would you be any less German? (or are you a greek?)