Which one and why?

Which one and why?

Discuss.

(1) thai woman big belly drink soup thai cuck laos "territory" (eastern)), malaysian malacca.

burma north of assam was china and west was bengal, vietnam 3 countries.

camboja builds architecture that is explendid and i like, but rice win japan rice in competition of contest of rice and i was mad.

wat

Myanmar. They kill muslims.

Thailiand, i like trannies

Thailand, lots of people, lots of good food, lots of cheap stuff, lots of trannies

>tfw my family donates money to extremist monks to help fund Muslim lynching task forces

How can my family be so based?

but those ones arent middle east types in al qaeda.

Actually the buddhist got jelly because the muslim over there are successful in business. The myammar jew here is the muslim.
t. volunteers helping refugee.

t. Muhammat Kyat Pying Htin

This is like asking us which terminal illness is least fatal

>everyone says Thailand is too friendly and touristy now with not enough adventure
>until they go to one of those other countries where people stare at them and rob them while soldiers and police follow them around waiting for an excuse to arrest them

Says the literal terrorist.

Thailand would've been the best in SEA if you can get rid off the blind man and his family

Bangkok doesn't look that nice.

Bangkok has been pure virginal splendor ever since the army took power. They cleaned out all the streets and riffraff.

>his country's economy & relevancy is based around sex tourism

"hurr durr yer a terroriz"
Be more clever, ladyboy.

lol

>says the terrorist funded by oil money

When the oil reserves dry up, you'll go back to being goat fucking dune coons in the sand like for most of your history. But I'm sure the West will nuke you long before that.

In the meantime, enjoy your ban from America.

>someone picks Laos

Anyway i would like to see how Thailand actually is. I guess the rural areas are pretty similar tho.

Why is Vietnam so based

Everyone hates PRC tourists but how do my SEAbros feel about Chinese diaspora tourists?

What do you mean by Chinese diaspora tourists? Hoa people? They're nice.

why do you feel arabs are better than asian countries?

just because you have oil money doesn't mean you do anything useful for the economy, you don't even have manufacturing or financial sectors and are treated like animals everywhere.

Like 75% of the people in my cunt

Cos my family's in Vietnam now I hope you lot take good care of them :3

Just say you're from Singapore and Viets will treat you like a god. Vietnamese are Singaboo too.

I almost never see Vietnamese here but I wish we would see more. I go to Vietnamese restaurants with my gf whenever we get the chance.

We are Chinese. Language is literally the only separator.

Vietnam.

I want to have hate sex with communist qt's.

Myanmar is pretty based. The rest are disgusting shitholes tbqfh

I don't know where you live but nobody I know gives a shit about Singaporean in northern cities. They just treat them like any tourist.

Thailand will be my first choice. No doubt

>Northern Cities
So like Hanoi or Ha Long? Drats.

why are they all long and stringy

What happens here?

faggots

>When the oil reserves dry up, you'll go back to being goat fucking dune coons in the sand like for most of your history. But I'm sure the West will nuke you long before that.

>implying we're not investing trillions of dollars of oil money into infrastructure, foreign corporations, and other bullshit

Mate the oil is just leverage to get the economy started.
Most Gulf countries already started diversifying their economies into banking, finance, tourism, and logistics.
Don't fall for the "when le oil runs out..." meme.
We have enough oil for the next 150+ years, and by then we wouldn't even be oil-dependent anymore.

Cambodia because it's the original GOAT Indianized SEA civilization

>why do you feel arabs are better than asian countries?
Literally the HDI/GDP of some of these S.E countries are on similar levels as Iraq and Syria, and they're in the middle of wars right now.

Gulf Arab countries on the other hand are incredibly wealthy, low crime rates, and decent infrastructure all in less that 40 years.
Why can't I be prideful of that without being accused of being some sort of Arab-Nazi

Poverty.

SWAGAPINO GO HOME

Cause oil money is living life on easy mode. No one respects a bitch

>Why can't I be prideful of that
Why on Earth would you be proud of what some random sheikhs have done with their billions of oil shekels?

>Cause oil money is living life on easy mode.

t. petrodollar

arabshits did nothing for their wealth, they aren't even smart enough to build their own shit so they hire euros. you do understand that export economies keep their dollar down and this decreases nominal GDP, iraq is poor as shit and in ruins but its GDP is still quite high because of oil exports but its PPP is still shit because no food.

your countries are still absolutely third world in education, production and manufacturing and the region is growing much slower than east asia/sea. pic related is how shit qatar's education is.

Most oil-producing countries are pretty shit-tier. Look at Venezuela, for example. They have more proven oil reserves than Saudi Arabia or any other Gulf country in the world, and yet people are starving on the streets there.
Look at Iran or Angola or Nigeria.

Statistically speaking, having excess oil/natural gas reserves is more of a curse than a blessing; they open the floodgates of corruption and colonization.
The reason why we are successful is because we were one of the few oil-producing countries that cooperated effectively and had stable governments with a homogenous culture.
(You)

>we
What's you position in the state oil company lad?

venezuela is expensive to produce, and qatar has like a million people.

Hey America used to have industry too. Now we're just a service economy ;_;

>homogenous culture
>vast majority of people living in gulf arab countries are Indian migrant workers

I'm not employed in the oil/gas sector, surprisingly enough. Why do I need to when I'm referring to my country and the Gulf countries in general?
Are you kidding around or are you legitimately special
>venezuela is expensive to produce
What are you even saying, lad
>qatar has like a million people.
How is that an argument? The country was literally nothing but a desert 30 years ago, and the population has seen massive expansion even when you don't factor in foreign workers coming in

What I and a few others are ridiculing you for is your sense of self worth and pride drawn from the spending of a few oil sheikhs whom you're probably not related to and never even met.

Well, i live in the South.

Mate, I'm literally being paid to study in a prestigious university halfway around the world

I honestly couldn't care less if you're "ridiculing" me. Just wanted to clear a few misconceptions that I've heard time and again by ignorant people who still live with their mommies.

Met this mad Laotian lad. Happiest man in the world, so optimistic.
Walked around a tip site all day picking up rubbish that blew off the tip face.
Hard as nails ozzies were so protective of him. Me included. His name was don Juan. He was putting himself through a counselling degree. He wanted to help others.
That fuckin smile lads... No homo... Made us all smile.
The most gentle man you'd ever meet, charming a bunch of racist, alcoholic lower class white Australians.

Sad part is, he was slightly mentally disabled....

Poor bastard probably still picking up rubbish at a tip.

God I hope he made it.

fuggg :DDDDD

The country with least amount of white men in it.

I haven't met a SEA person who immigrated here to Chicago that I didn't like.

pay me?

nothing,
they tried to dig a canal once, hoping to make a short-cut from indean ocean to the pacific
but it was just a small short cut, people would keep passing by singapore.
and there's always the fear that the south would demand independency

Thailand
Been there 5 times

Listen to this one.

This one knows.

billions of petrodollars can't forego a thousand years of inbreeding

Mainland SEA a shit. Maritime SEA a best.

>t. island chimp

If it was so great, you'd still be there you brown monkey.