Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pcy7qV-BGF4&
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No we aren't

>Americans are taught in school that they invented the airplane

This girl is my waifu

First successful airplane

That

They claim that, but they only did their flights in secret.
Meanwhile Dumond did all his tests in public, making his flight the first officially recognized one.
Also he was such a nice guy that he released all his patents to the public, making him far more influential.

most schools usually struggle to cover all of WWII and then they just skip to 9/11

We are?

The Wright brothers did it three years earlier.
I've never even heard of that guy.

Of course you didn't, history is written by the most popular kids.

We do spend way too much fucking time on WWII but my school high school spent a lot of time on Vietnam + Cold War but almost nothing on the Korean War. My 11th grade History was basically just 1950-1990. Didn't do dick on 9/11 because HEY we watched it all go down and the significance of it had been hammered into our tiny little skulls non stop since.

I bet you didn't hear that russians won ww2 alone neither

thats because you are US's bitch dude

They even beat the Japanese?

>Vietnamese children are taught that American soldiers ate human flesh and millions of similarly bullshit stories at school
>They grew up admiring American anyway

The Japanese were just the comedic relief side-story.

HAHA always wanted to post this.

>Americans are taught in school that George Washington wrote the bible

Yeah, I disagree. Because waking up to your friend's head on a stake and what they did to China and Korea is funny.

No, they teach that it was a complete failure which is pretty far from the truth. If America truly was being annihilated like people love to meme then there would have been no reason for the north to agree to the Paris peace accords. They needed the US gone to take Saigon and knew that if they could just get the physical troops out then libcucks in Washington would stop the military aid to the south.

DELET

Does it really hurt you knowing that your hometown hero is completely irrelevant?
>o-o-ther countries d-don't have Dumond day parades? t-they know he invented the airplane r-right?

It's slightly annoying but I don't really mind, people are ignorant about many things.

>The country that gave us Martin Luther
>Saying shit about the Bible.

>Americans are taught in school that they won the WW2 without Soviet Union

We are taught that it is the one shame we have.
Also depending on the teacher you also get taught how military command sucked major balls, and we would have won if we didn't keep announcing our presence - so says Mr. Clarke.

>o-o-one day my proud Brazilian brother w-will get the recognition he deserves for inventing the airplane*

>*ᵗʰʳᵉᵉ ʸᵉᵃʳˢ ᵃᶠᵗᵉʳ ᵗʰᵒˢᵉ ᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ᵍᵘʸˢ

>American think the South vs North civil war is a worldwide event

stop that

>Americans are taught in school that they won the Vietnam war
>It Ain't Me starts playing

You're trying too hard.
The south sought support from Europe but was turned down, that's pretty much the extent of it.

>During his eight months in Sapporo, Clark successfully organized SAC, had a significant impact on the scientific and economic development of the island of Hokkaido, and made a lasting imprint on Japanese culture. Clark's visage overlooks Sapporo from several statues and his parting words to his Japanese students, "Boys, be ambitious!"(「少年よ大志を抱け」) have become a nationally known motto in Japan.

BOYS

>Yanks are taught the Civil War was about Slavery

>Americans are taught in school that they are a white country

But it's true you commie.

>americans are taught they didn't stole texas from us

>George Washington
It was Joseph Smith, you pleb.

oh, its another ameriboo brazika episode

You're making me listen to CCR now
I hope you're happy.

No, we aren't.

we left you dumb spic

That

SUM FAWKS AR BORN
MAAAAID TO WAVE DA FLAG
OOOO DAT RED WITE N BLUUUU, LAWD

>Retardicans are taught that it wasn't
youtube.com/watch?v=pcy7qV-BGF4&

t. Cuckold

>this is what americans were unironically taught in school

if you can't protect it in the first place then your claims to the land are irrelevant

literally none of the southwest was yours either faggot

Who wouldn't be?

>>Vietnamese children are taught that American soldiers ate human flesh

But there are documented cases of this

We were taught that we helped. That Germany might have had a chance against either the USA or the USSR, maybe, if they got extremely lucky...but that they were utterly fucked trying to take us both on at the same time.

...oh, we are taught that we solo'd Japan, though. Because for all intents and purposes, we did.

But user, it was.

We should have let them secede

>A slice of the old American spirit reaches out across the Pacific.
People across the world could do with words like that.

thats not the point, dumb leaf

>If America truly was being annihilated like people love to meme then there would have been no reason for the north to agree to the Paris peace accords.

The reason they agreed to the Paris peace accords was because it gave them everything they wanted.

t. American abroad

Do you really spend your vacation on Sup Forums?

I mean, it's a good band.

all i remember from my edumuhkayshun is the Alamo mi amigo

>ITT: third-worlders try to place themselves on a moral highground above americans by denying history and facts

you lost a war, get over it

Oh wow, some bald Yankee cherry picking quotes.

Yawn...

jokes on you, you the immigration war

How about I Alamo ur mum

Mexico, look, I like you guys and all, but America is just the best. There is nothing I can do about it.

we dont take kindly to that kinda talk round here boy

Americans invented the air plane. But they keep it secret, so they could be rich as fuck.
When they try to patent it, france some how learn about it. And ask for the Santos Dumont to patent the air plane first, so America would not have the monopole of the air plane.
So he did, he patent the Demoiselle as open source, allowing anyone to build the airplane.
France recognize him as the air plane creator for many years, until the end of the patent (public domain), them recognize America as creator of the first air plane and apologize.

This man literally cucked the entire USA.

ur mum didn't take my dick kindly at all

is this the Malvinas of Brazil

ok mexico you see, this is why we left. yall are dickheads

South Vietnam fell to the Communists, followed by Laos and Cambodia. You may dispute the how and why, but the end result was very much a complete failure.

>Americans wear their shoes in the shower

No, we aren't.

But we did: France's plane was gay and irrelevant.

>soviets invade Manchuria
>week later the japs surrender

I have to note that Geneva Conference makes Vietnam divided into two parts, not American. They helped South Vietnam, not created it.

>t. Enola Gay

>West point history professor
>some bald Yankee

>Five minute video featuring quotes from relivent documents and editorials of the day
>cherry picking quotes

Sad

I grew up in Virginia and was taught this.

Actually we killed more japs than you. I mean soldiers of course.

You are ignorant of the truth!

no we arent

Now they are taught how to write paragraphs on end explaining how they didn't lose starting with the word "actually".

That seems like a pretty solid /thread to me.

>actually there's a McDonalds there now and our k/d ratio was through the roof and it was a moral victory

>the tranny actually believes this

America doesn't give a fuck what the rest of the world thinks. FTFY

o its bate

That's why you spend millions of dollars pushing your propaganda movies trying to win at the cinema the wars you didn't win in the battefield.