Why do Australians call their friends mates

Why do Australians call their friends mates.

Isn't a mate a person you fuck?

Are Australians all faggots?

we call our friends cunt
fucking cunts can't be gay

Do you fuck your friends, Bruce?

yeah obviously

Yes

What about lad. Do y'all fuck little boys?

Fags

it's not gay if they're cunts you spastic

But you call them mates too, which is it?

So you're curious about why we call each other mate?

Hell, I can't blame you.

Another guy asked me the same thing the other day.

Really though, why do you care?

The sensible thing to do would be just ignore us.

I know, you tried, but you can't.

Nevermind, it's not a big deal.

To be honest, it's just a cultural thing.

Honestly, the word has no sexual connotation.

Easily made mistake though.

My friends and I use the word all the time.

All of them are pretty Aussie though.

Read the first letter from each line in this post.

Today was a good day.

But it totally has the repressed Australian homosexuality feeling to it. It's an outside looking in thing, I don't think you understand how much of a fag you actually are.

*brrapp*

>But it totally has the repressed Australian homosexuality feeling to it.
global poker face

>repressed Australian homosexuality
but that's illegal, user

>But it totally has the repressed Australian homosexuality feeling to it
Ask your boyfriend then. Maybe he can explain it to you.

why do yanks call their friends "bra" is it because they all have moobs..?

You too

Guess that struck a nerve. I mean, there's nothing wrong with being gay, but you've gotta call it like it is. If it walks like an Aussie and talks like an Aussie, it's a faggot.

It would make sense, they used to be a prison after all.

but Americans are much more repressed than Australians

That's the shitty Californian shortening of bro, brother, or brethren, makes a lot more sense than mate.

Dude football is gay as fuck, soccer is even a little less gay than football.

Fine. I'm queer. I'm gay. I'm homosexual. I'm a poof, I'm a poofter, I'm a ponce. I'm a bumboy, battyboy, backside artist, bugger. I'm bent. I am that arsebandit. I lift those shirts. I'm a faggot-ass, fudge-packing, shit-stabbing uphill gardener. I dine at the downstairs restaurant; I dance at the other end of the ballroom. I'm Moses and the parting of the red cheeks. I fuck and I’m fucked. I suck and I’m sucked. I rim them and wank them, and every single man's had the fucking time of his life. And I'm not a pervert. If there's one twisted bastard on this board, it's this little American right here. So, congratulations, Shartboy. I've just officially outed you

In all fairness, I implied you're a woman because you made your mind up purely off of how something feels. That's woman-tier. You're a woman.

is it true Americans don't hug and kiss their friends?

>makes a lot more sense than mate
Umm if you say so sweetie.. "shipmate" "classmate" etc. It's a word, not some made up yankspeak.

just a prank bro

I'll hug my friends, but kissing is excessive.

I'm going with my gut which is a perfectly rational thing to do, also I mean, what evidence is there to prove Australians aren't colossal faggots.

That was really drawn out

would you mate with me

But NFL is majority black

omg I just realised what that means.. he's implying all blacks are gay. racist AND homophobic :3 op.

But they say it if they aren't actually classmates/shipmates. They could be totally unaffiliated and still call eachother mate.

But shipmate is totally gay, most sailors are fags.

You get it

A lot of blacks are fags, especially famous ones. Pic related: big freedia

I don't have a problem with African/Carribean Americans or gays, it's just banter mate.

smug cunts like you get fucked like big dicks like me

Fucking internet. You've blurred the line between getting (You)s and genuine stupidity too many times.

nothing makes me cringe more than Americans saying mate.

Only Australians, New Zealanders, British, Irish and Anglo Africans should be allowed to say it.

and sharts call each other "partner"

Kek XD Noice

SHART IN THE MART

I'm appropriating it.

It's pronounced "pardner"

You saw through his ruse

hey man, nice meme

much confused!!!! many confusion!!!
lol :) xD

this.

Don't turn on your countrymen, that's shitty lads.

Bit gay

t. a literal seppo
Don't talk to me or my countrymen ever again

See what I mean? It's highkey gay as fuck.

Is that Australians or New Zealanders, y'all are pretty much the same so it's hard to tell the difference. Like, if Alaska and hawai'i are both states I don't see why New Zealand gets to be a special snowflake.

One country has an extremely high amount of Maoris
The other is New Zealand

this is the reason your country is the most hated

I'm too tired to read up on the Maori's, but even so, Hawaii had a lot of natives, and they still got freed.

What went wrong, y'all'd've done a lot better for yourselves if you were just one country.

Hate is subjective. Youre misplacing your self loathing

We were originally one country, but the NZ settlers wanted to be special snowflakes. They fucked us over

You asked for it

I never asked for this.

That sucks, have a referendum

Very repressed homosexuality in this thread. Got anything to tell me

The Tasman is pretty big and the kiwis are okay at looking after themselves
We have enough clay already

How is a quote from a deus ex game gay? It's some subtle 2012 joking. Quit projecting to rationalize your love of cock

So we can take your part of Antarctica?

No, we will the smaller portion and divide the larger portion between Uruguay, Argentina, Chile, Brazil & South Africa, you already control enough land so stop being greedy and some other cunts have some more clay

They haven't earned it

The Australian antarctic claim predates the Treaty and basically just marks us as one of the treaty parties. It also simplifies the legal status of our research stations and heritage sites in Antarctica and Australian bureaucrats love that kind of legal fiction

>heritage sites in Antarctica

This is a thing?

You see, user, aussies, much like hyenas, are social creatures that determine dominance through sexual acts. Also like hyenas, the female aussie has a faux penis that is typically larger than a male's. To make it easier to understand, here is an analogy: The bonobo is the closest relative to the human, whereas the hyena is the closest relative to the aussie.

Cute.

That's a weird thread.

Don't know, probably Jackaroos or Rangers,

What?

Y'all should call em gauchos like the Mexicans do. Pronounced "Gow-cho"

>you wil never oi mate

Underrated