If you are locked up in elevator with beautiful woman

What would typical people in your country do?

Talk about escape from the elevator... What do the japs?

Call the operating company or the firemen.

Americans: *fart noises* *sound of liquid dripping onto the floor*

call the police

Call firemens.

1-check she is muslim or non muslim
2-If she she is non muslim rape her
3-then kill her.

2-If she is muslim rape her
3-then beat her for being slutty

Ignore her and hope I don't get accused of rape later on

Call the pope

I'm sure the Pope screens calls from slavs and latinos.

Call the emergency number, then strike conversation and pray for a qt gf.

I dont go to elevators if there is going to be someone else with me. But if that happens then the small talk begins. "It seems that the elevator has stopped. What should we do?"

check her out, but nothing else

Call Spanish friend

Cool, what should we talk about?

I would assume that we will be locked for fairly long time, so I would start discussing which corner will be our toilet and who out of us has better chances to survive by eating another.

imagine cellar and rape

"God sorry eh"

how to pretend as nothing happen on me while im obviously in emergency situation XD

So if you're waiting for the elevator, and then right as it gets there someone else walks up, do you just not get on and wait for the next one again?

But I jammed the elevator to give you some time to chat with a qt. You owe me big time, man.

They take the stairs. Other people do that too. But I rarely even use elevators so I don't know. Sometimes you just have to face your fears; other people in small space.

get thoroughly offended you have to share a closed space with another person for a prolonged amount of time

this. i'd probably start recording with my phone in secret just to be safe
millennial women are fucked man

This. You don't want you life ruined from a gold digger.

Wait for rescue I suppose. Why would I even think to /sexual/ her? We'll be found and rescued eventually, then I'd just be done for rape. You japs are weird man

stand in silence. if feeling brave maybe say "so it's stuck huh" and she'd go "yeah I think so" then continue silence

Secks. Haven't you ever watched a jap video? They have installed HQ cameras in every elevator so there are lots of videos in websites.