One chance at being born

>one chance at being born
>tfw born in the best slavic country in the world

> tisti obraz ko

sLOVEnia

>mrw TITO IS KILL

>Modern Slovenian belongs to the South Slavic clade according to the traditional classification of Slavic languages. However, significant linguistic similarities between Slovenian and West Slavic lects have been observed earlier in number of studies. See, for example, on specific ties between Slovenian and West Slavic (e.g., Slovak) or even on support of the mixed South/West origin of Slovenian. Likewise, the Slovenian (Ljubljana koine and literary Slovenian) wordlist, available in our study, possesses a substantial number of both South Slavic and West Slavic lexical matches. Such a mix introduces enough incompatible characters into the input matrix to make the calculation of robust trees impossible. Due to this reason we have deliberately excluded Modern Slovenian from the current analysis. We suggest that one of the possible scenarios is that Slovenian is historically a West Slavic language being influenced by neighboring Serbo-Croatian during the last millennium. To demonstrate specific ties between Slovenian and South Slavic, on the one hand, and West Slavic, on the other, we calculated a set of NeighborNet phylogenetic networks of Balto-Slavic languages with the use of SplitsTree4 software from the binary matrix described above; the non-parametric bootstrap test was performed with 10 000 pseudoreplicates in each case. Two additional taxa were introduced into the original dataset: Slovenian and Modern Demotic Greek, the latter as an outgroup for the Germanic-Balto-Slavic clade.

>Incorporation of Slovenian into network analysis reveals following: Slovenian appears to be an independent branch of Slavic languages which is nearly equally close to West and South Slavic, but distant from East Slavic, thus supporting the putative mixed nature of Modern Slovenian. Further lexicostatistical investigation of Slovenian dialects, such as in progress in the GLD project, are needed to elucidate the place of Slovenian among Slavic languages.

>mfw

that's not how you spell czechia

where wre you when Drnovšek was kill?

Upper carniola master race

Odjebi komunajzr

TO
O

>Instinctively say in my head "Czechoslovakia"
>Check flag
>It's only regular Slovakia, not the Czecho kind of Slovakia

It truly is pathetic how a bunch of people far removed from culture cling to what little bits of the Old world culture they still remember, even though the result is a butchered, plastic, dead product that does not have much to do with actual culture; the American has managed to take a living thing that is culture and turned it into a cold, dead commodity to flaunt around as if it bore and importance at hand. As the white American (this is yet another meme, for only an American would care about race as there is no way for him to even start talking about ethnicity; a non-existant fact in the USA) puts this abomination on a golden throne to showcase as a form of quasi-identity, he notices not how he is just as pathetic in this regard to the negro whose past is unknown and has therefore created his own myths.

All in all, the American complex is a sad twist of claiming superiority and yet clinging to the little bits of culture that had been twisted into something alien to the European observer. A country of no nation, no ethnicity, no culture, no history and no language, the United States of America are the prime example of the decay of the West; a truly gruesome picture that should alert any and all on-lookers.

M A R E
A
R
E

but i am mexican

that doesn't mean much since the best slavic country doesn't come close to Western European countries.

it's not even slovakian flag
Fucking burger education

arr rook the same

your country is nice, but the language jesus fucking christ it's sounds horrible.

>West europe good goyim
>Slavs bad goyim

Oh I misread Slovenia as Slovakia

Wait why do you think your shithole is the best Slav country? I could Slovakia, or the Czech Republic, or maybe even -Poland- claiming it... but Slovenia? Really?

Poland and Russia are better tbqh

A
FUCKING
MOUNTAIN

Slovenia > Croatia > Poland > Russia > Serbia > Slovakia > Belorussia > Montenegro > Macedonia > Ukraine > Pee-pee > Poo-poo > Czechia

americoons are a brown skidmark of every thread they shit in

Calm down brue, it's just banter

It really is true
>European banters American
>"HAHAHAH"
>American banters Europeans
>"Hey that's not funny :("

Europeans can't handle the banter

Sulata nejt u cvet požene

>shithole
90% of muricas is black or mexican
True slav master race

accurate (would move Serbia lower than Slovakia though)

>american banter

That guy looks like someone who would shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane

Lucky Janez

Fucking mountain jews

Serbia=Poland=Slovakia

Buy Gorenje ok

>krvave dile

Ohrovt nejt zgnije
Mlek nejt se skisa
Krava nejt pogine
Usa drva tim od bajte udnesu

Dobra objava!

Lp

Wfesfssxc dsjhas nent ashj?

Zlovonia is the most adequate slavic flag on int i have ever seen.
Also they are rich (compared to other slavs) and intellegent (mostly).

One true slavic God

To ni shipq

yes

Ja*

>ne

nice meme, but your country pales in comparison to real European countries

Thats some strong opinion comming from a jew

>best slavic country
smartest retard

Even hitler admitted that slavs are the master race

Mare
A
R
E

hitler needed untermensch plebs as cannon fodder

Germs truly do not have a reason to exist today.

Your country is pathetic man, literally cucked by superior nations at every side, you are lucky they are nice at the moment.

Like England needed australia for shitstain exile camp

>be me
>australian
>walk across the street
>get bitten by a spider
>die

>best slavic country
setting your bar pretty low there

>implyimg you are above the bar

funny how a spider infested shithole run by convicts managed to become more successful than slavenia

>implying

Funny how you can't spell slovenia go back to the dropbearland kurac

i can only spell the names of relevant countries

>kurac
t. Momčilo

Slavs are worse than the darkest of niggers.

Because they've been systematically destroyed several times over in the last century, plus they've had to use their own, limited resource to repair their countries, while Western Europe was transformed into what she is today almost solely by the American Reparation Program.

He admitted it after they've defeated his alleged "Aryan" race.

Is that coming from the same people that've been used as target practice dummies by the Swedes for nearly two centuries?Also, once your oil runs dry, you'll be reverted to your natural state of insignificance.

My name is Ratko Harisović and this is my čevap shop. I work here with my deda and my son BIG Tvrtko. And one thing I learned since the fall of Yugoslavia 25 years ago you never know what kurva in a tracksuit is going to come through that door.

The average Slavic IQ is 94-95.

That would Czech Republic, Poland and Russia.

At least we didn't loose war with birds

This will be a good thread

Slovenia is pretty nice yes.

Have you been to any of those countries?

>Slovenia
>Shithole
nigger this country is a hundred times better than USA

Your country is an over-glorified logging camp and a former source of slave labor for the Swedes and Russians.

Keep comparing yourself to a twenty-five years old capitalist society.

Not the same Burger, but I have been to Croatia and Slovenia along with a few other slavic meme countries. A lot of slums and most of the people seemed pissed at eachother since their face was always crunched up mad.
But there were more white people, so that is a very good thing. Only non-whites there were a few muzzies.

Define slums, there are no ghettos if that's what you mean.

I don't think there are slums here, maybe like 3 gypsy camps

By slums do you mean them commieblocks?

Just...crappy towns? It would just be that a lot of the places looked like pic related. I did not see anyone who seemed affiliated with some mob gang, people had either nice clothing or just farmer-tier attire.

Zapali grad #Sarajevo 92'

where the hell have you been?

Looks like Detroit.

That was probably bosnia or serbia, they are still recovering from the war

>serbia
>war
what war?

What do Slovenes think about Macedonia and Macedonians?

I swear on my large pizza pie that is what some of it looked like.
D-don't hurt me, I really enjoyed the islands in Croatia and Slovenia had very beautiful women.

Everything south of the Kolpa river is "down south"

Buildings without a facade are a common occurrence, people tend to run out of funds and leave them like that.

no i really want to know here hav you been

They got rules of nature'd during the bombing of Yugoslavia.

NATO bomberman

Good mastika

>bombing
>full scale war
yeah not really comparable

Makarska, Vinkovci, and Benkovac. At least those are places where I stayed and explored, otherwise I would use my car to travel around. (Not on islands of course.)

What is burger opinion on our FREEDOM

>vinkovci
why
went to see cro cop?

You know an americoon is trying to bait (and fail at it) when he's trying to compare any location in Slovenia to one of his cultureless cunt's "hoods".

They're intentionally targeted infrastructure and their industry.

Only because Slovenia has the most white blood. It had constant contact with Germanic and Romanic people. While Poles had a larger population more difficult to dilute, Serbian Slavs are mixed with Turks, and Russians with mongols.

I don't really know what you mean but I like Slovenia

Especially the idea that I, as an American, could go over there and get a graduate university degree for free :^)

and thats worse than having entire towns razed down how?