Its a listen to blink 182 at the age of 25 while on Sup Forums when its sunny outside and youre lamenting your lost...

>its a listen to blink 182 at the age of 25 while on Sup Forums when its sunny outside and youre lamenting your lost youth episode

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2016/08/30/polish-man-murdered-and-another-badly-beaten-by-mob-of-20-teenagers-6098380/
youtube.com/watch?v=lic0oCDMfwk&list=PLxKHVMqMZqUSJqFp-iMgBkuTbsVbijziI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WHAT'S MY AGE AGAIN?

that band and the entire situation you describe sucks horribly

>being a loser while living at tutorial mode

I bet you complain about immigrants "stealing" your jobs.

metro.co.uk/2016/08/30/polish-man-murdered-and-another-badly-beaten-by-mob-of-20-teenagers-6098380/

you deserve it for listening to blink 182 loser

But their drummer is decent...

>it's a lay down comfy on the couch listening to ambient while it's raining outside

feels good, man

>wasting now pining for yesterday
vicious cycle, escape it while you can

>Not getting fired one month before your 27th birthday and having to move back to your parents house.

>lamenting your lost youth episode
not a healthy mindset even for people in 50's

>blink 128
are u girl?

come here froggy friend

Did it make you feel any better? What do you do to cheer yourself up?

>it's a "beating old classic vidya to remind me of how much better life was when I was a kid" episode

>tfw can't play Super Metroid, Age of Empires II, Metal Gear Solid, etc. anymore without crying

It made me feel better but then I'm walking outside right now and telling myself that I'll start working extremely hard tomorrow on productive things.

>telling myself that I'll start working extremely hard tomorrow on productive things.

I NEVER WANNA ACT MY AGE
WHAT'S MY AGE AGAIN?
WHAT'S MY AGE AGAIN?

>it's a spin a globe and pretend you really live wherever your finger lands episode

It's funny how "What's my age again?" is now almost ironic, seeing as the guys singing it are over 40

I hope you feel better user.

>i only listen to melodic underground infernal death hypermetal

Blink is weak, green day, MCR, 30 seconds to mars, sum41, muse are where the juice is at

I think you should delve on what "ironic" are means.

>30
>seconds
>to
>mars

LOL

BACK TO SAN DIEGOOOOOO

Their last albums wasn't that bad.
youtube.com/watch?v=lic0oCDMfwk&list=PLxKHVMqMZqUSJqFp-iMgBkuTbsVbijziI

I don't take insults from Asiatic subhumans

;)

Why are Mexicans and South Americans so into that shitty type of music?

>no one is insulting him
>mad and insults and accuse me of insults