Germany, I

Germany, I...

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/23/uk-population-grew-half-million-net-migration-ons
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*rubs hands*

being /island/ is best

when the time comes, we just increase navy and blow up channel tunnel
is genie!!

Well at least the numbers have lowered since 2015

it's january-june

See it positive, when all the people are here, we just all go down to syria and build a new civilisation in the sunny places.

>Malta - 786
They had better have been Christian refugees.

>16,813
Thank fuck for our conservative government.
It could be double that.

Your government just gets them elsewhere

theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/23/uk-population-grew-half-million-net-migration-ons

only 12k since jan? that's pretty huge difference compared to last year, what caused this?

good news either way.

have you been living under a rock? id controls and other restrictions

... You must be fucking kidding.

How do you go about life being this unaware of your surroundings?

BRAVO SWEDEN

You should have seen the shitshow that happened here this year.

>2015
>SD want's to close the borders, institute ID-checks and decline everyone who shouldn't be here
>Everyone calls them racists

>2016
>The ruling parties with the support of the ''opposition'' implements all of SD's ideas

I hate this country.

Have you finally closed the gates, Sven?

Yep, and we retroactively changed half a years asylum decisions from being permanent to instead be temporary - with no hope for family reunification unless they're children.

>no ID checks
>just let everyone in
>Sweden yes
I know I shouldn't be the one to say this, but why is your government so fucking retarded?

We have NO idea who's here. For a while, it was easier for people to get into Sweden WITHOUT papers than with. Because without papers we couldn't prove that they came from a country that didn't need asylum status.

>Your government just gets them elsewhere

Many of them are from 1st world countries tho, and they usually add value to our country in some way or another. Refugees from middle-east and north Africa are more culturally different and more expensive to integrate or impossibru to integrate

too bad you imported pakis by your own free will

Pakis are 0.77% of the UK's population and the number has actually started to fall slightly from 2014 to 2015 according to ONS estimates. Maybe because a lot of them are old and they started dying off.

Bear in mind they've been coming here for decades and it's after all the original immigrants brought their families over. Once your new immigrant population gets established they will be allowed to import their families from country of origin because of human rights law. When that happens your refugee population will grow several times larger.

Stones and glass houses.

the difference is we have no choice.
The refugees are coming and unless we are ready to genocide them, we have to take them in.
You, on the other hand, took your muslim population on your own free will, without any necessity

Why are they targetting Germany specifically but not France or the UK? Or even one of those small rich states like Netherlands?

>6000 in Poland
what the fuck? I don't want that horde in here, Germs gib moneys, ok?

Because Merkel literally invited them

show some solidarity, Poland

Just because someone made a request doesn't mean we have to accept them

Hint: majority (90%+) of the requests get rejected

well, being the most successful and important European country doesn't come for free

sure, as soon we will reach western europe's tier economy development, deal?

The UK refused to be included in the EU's refugee policy of taking in refugees who come to Europe. We accept no one who makes the journey here, we pick only the vulnerable refugees in the camps in Syria usually women and children, and in much lower numbers than the EU's accepting.

France is in the EU scheme but because France is shit none of the refugees want to stay there. They want either Germany or Britain.

>the difference is we have no choice.
>The refugees are coming and unless we are ready to genocide them, we have to take them in.

That's complete bollocks. Why not do what the UK did, don't invite them here and don't allow them in, just pick the vulnerable ones from source?

Also your reasoning is stupid. So when your DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED government INVITES the entire fucking middle-east to Germany you have "no choice" but when the UK's government allows Pakistanis into the country it's somehow our choice? Explain this to me. You can't because it doesn't make sense.

Stop acting like all your government can do is suicidal mass immigration of genocide. It's not true. Why is Germany so in love with the extremes? All the stupid ideologies come from Germany.

Communism? German
The worst brand of fascism? German
Extremist humanitarianism? German

It's a shame because otherwise Germany is a pretty good country. You just have no common sense or moderation when it comes to this shit. Stop it with the extremism. You're not alone on this continent.

>let me tell you about your country - the pic

zamknij morde idioto

zitto animale

>Why not do what the UK did, don't invite them here and don't allow them in, just pick the vulnerable ones from source?
They would come either way, see calais.
Only reason why UK is not full of refugees is the channel.

well, polands economy improved quiet a bit in the recent years. of course, nobody expects you to take as many refugees as germany, but maybe you could take a few?

I have no problem with this.
After all the years they finally overdid it. They could have made Germans poorer gradually and no one would care but no, they went mad.
Now they cant take back their policies and were heading right for the total collapse.
A state election will be held on the 4th September and the anti-immigration party will easily gain 25%. It didnt even exist during the last one.

A crash is exactly what we need.
360k in 6 months vs 440k in 12 months

>That's complete bollocks. Why not do what the UK did, don't invite them here and don't allow them in, just pick the vulnerable ones from source?

ahh yes the average voter is responsible for every bad call merkel has made

stul pizde gowniarzu

We could, the problem is they'll be in Germany next day anyway, so why bother?

>They would come either way, see calais.
>Only reason why UK is not full of refugees is the channel.

The only reason Germany is full of refugees is because your political class do not believe in national borders. We have the Channel but more importantly we never signed up to the Schengen Zone and you did.

>ahh yes the average voter is responsible for every bad call merkel has made

I didn't say that. Your fellow Hans is saying we have Pakistanis because of our own "free will" but Germany must take in all these refugees because the alternative is genocide.

Either accept that sometimes the government will do stuff you don't like, therefore we are not completely responsible for past British immigration policy, or you take all the responsibility for Merkel's bullshit

no, even if merkel said "fuck refugees, dont come", they still would be here.

>no, even if merkel said "fuck refugees, dont come", they still would be here.

Because you do not police your borders. You must either realise that national borders mean something and enforce them, which means scrap Schengen, or you embrace Schengen and police the borders of the EU properly.

Neither of these things is happening.

The idea of national sovereignty cannot survive high-minded moral absolutism do you understand that?

why didn't we do this from the beginning

Deportation is always an option, retard.

Look what attempted genocide got you, you dumb fucks. Deportation is always an option.

If you dipshits had been patient and mild-mannered you would have probably gotten away with removing the Jews to Israel or Madagascar, what with how racist people were back in those days.

But noooo, you hard to go gas and oven crazy. No wonder everyone treated you like a bunch of mentally misshapen mad dogs. I doesn't matter how you word it or how unpleasant the whole world might find that minority, mass slaughter is only enjoyed by psychopaths and religious/political zealots.

Everyone knows that when one Genocide succeeds, the next group of 'undesirables' are on the chopping block. So it's no wonder people piled shame upon you post WWII

Yet again you're going to ignore deportation, when this time you're not actually deporting naturalized minorities, but douchey imperialist migrants.

That family unification shit creeps me out. It's a glaring flaw in the Norwegian immigration system as it is now. Based Sylvi Listhaug wants to get rid of it, we'll see how it goes.

>Be Brit living in Bananaland, South America
>Married to Latin American
>Migrants from all over EU can live in UK, no questions asked, even Chinese and Indians can move there
>Wife can't come to live in UK, needs to even apply for visitor's visa because of "muh net migration"
Can someone explain this to me?

so close borders and let greeks drown in refugees?

Yes, we are massing sand niggers for a Zerg rush.

WIR SCHAFFEN DAS

>so close borders and let greeks drown in refugees?
No. Help the Greeks, and the Italians, police their borders because they are on the frontier of the EU. I mean proper help.

I would also be happy for the UK to put considerable resources towards this task even after we leave the EU. They shouldn't be left to deal with it alone.

Also if Germany DID close its borders, you'd see a lot less refugees making the journey to Greece

...and what's wrong exactly with the actions in your pic?
Don't make a fool of yourself and don't call on morals. They have been dead for centuries in big politics. It's the money and other tangible benefits that count - everything else is just a facade.

Just stop giving them welfare benefits unless they are children, cripples or too old.

Of courtse you need to give those uneducated primitives some way to earn money in non criminal way... I say legalize crack and cockfighting.

legalise*