WTF!? I hate England now!

WTF!? I hate England now!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gBuvmidN8Dc
youtube.com/watch?v=OaVQOabLQLw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parliamentary_sovereignty
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I love The Patriot. It's so goddamm comfy.

This just in--another revisionist history propaganda flick designed to intentionally damage relations with the UK.

Why would a movie talking about a war 200 years ago damage relations now?

A bunch of of Masons traitors controlling an army of rednecks.

Watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=gBuvmidN8Dc

Why does Mel Gibson have such an anti-British hateboner?

Irish butthurt

Look what Braveheart did to scotland

Surprised he hasn't done a movie about the Boer Wars where he plays a heroic Afrikaaner farmer who gets captured and tortured by the British troops. Or a movie about Oliver Cromwell genociding 30% of Ireland.

>one of the English king's son was a homo cuck just like modern brits
>Cornwallis's Great Danes ran away to Americans because brits are incompetent and unfit to lead

I love Mel Gibson movies. They're both informative and entertaining.

I wonder if Mel hates the Jews or the British more

Putting that aside, American history texts have always been pure rubbish and complete revisionism.

>mmmmuh butthurt over taxes we needed to pay for the world war that George Washington started
>mmmmuh George III was worse than Hitler when the man was a mentally challenged hemophiliac
>mmmmuh butthurt over the Royal Navy boarding a few American ships to check for deserters and stopping merchant vessels bound for France, all despite those being completely normal wartime practices
>American yellow journalism newspapers turned this into making it look like hundreds of American sailors were captured, tortured, and forced into the Royal Navy
>act like they won World War I when they didn't do anything until the last four months of the war

Americans were the bad guys in that movie 2bh

He's probably waiting for us to become a republic so he can have his magnum opus as playing the guy who gets it done.

Also the 1837 Canadian rebellions.

>Americans send a bunch of pirate settlers to Canada so they can then declare independence and annex the place to the US ala Texas and Mexico
>they cause a bunch of revolts in Canada
>which are put down by British garrisons there
>we sink a steamer ship delivering supplies to the rebels
>only one person actually dies and the ship ends up sinking in the St. Lawrence River, but lurid yellow journalism papers run paintings showing the boat plunging off Niagara Falls in flames with screaming women and children on the deck

They teach us in School that Americans were traitors and terrorists that ended up paying more in taxes immediately after gaining independence. That they only gained due to France.

Would watch

They teach us in school that most Canadians were traitors and cowards who, instead of fighting for US independence in the revolution, fled north to suck on the king's dick.

And that you did until 1982. ;)

Most people don't know Boers or associate South Africa with apartheid.

I know brits starved Boer civilians but they didn't torture them to death or burn them alive like what the English did to Americans.

We're taught the truth though, you get

>American education

On December 29, 1837, while the Canadian rebels were on Navy Island, n December 29, 1837, Canadian loyalist Colonel Sir Allan MacNab and Captain Andrew Drew of the Royal Navy commanding a party of militia, acting on information and guidance from Alexander McLeod that the vessel belonged to Mackenzie, crossed the international boundary and seized the Caroline, chased off the crew, towed her into the current, set her afire, and cast her adrift over Niagara Falls, after killing one black American named Amos Durfee in the process. His body was later exhibited in front of a recruiting tavern in Buffalo, New York.

Minister H. S. Fox, in an 1841 letter to John Forsyth, summarized the British justification for the incursion: "The steamboat Caroline was a hostile vessel engaged in piratical war against her Majesty's people...it was under such circumstances, which it is to be hoped will never recur, that the vessel was attacked by a party of her Majesty's people, captured and destroyed."[2]

What did it do to scotland?

Can't wait to see a film about Jeanne d'Arc with Mel Gibson as the title role.

>brits are afraid people will know their history and seek revenge

lmao

>all this talk about loyalty to the king and country

Literally cucks.

Aye or nay

You say these things but my honest understanding of the revolutionary war after graduating high school was that we basically just saw an opportunity to be massive trolls, took some legitimate complaints but blew them out of proportion, and just did it because we could and we were better and then we went to dominate the world while basically being wondering how the fuck its even all working and grinning all the way.

Americans are just stubborn and like to be difficult. See the example of admiral preble, naval hero. He wasnt about to let no british ship tell him what to do, because he was an american. And somehow providence transformed a potential british lineship into a wimpy little frigate.

Theres an alternate reality where america failed right off the bat, but in this one we just keep rolling 20s.

This is why american humor is mostly self deprecating and why people dont understand that our banter is acting retarded, because we are so successful acting like idiots just makes everyone else look completely inept.

Hi Quebec

Fun fact--the most stable countries in the world have constitutional monarchies. Republican government always leads to corruption, gridlock, and instability.

Only good brit is a dead brit if I'm being honest

This meme is shit and you should stop.

Not true.

There were fucking shittons of Scots fighting alongside with the french furthermore. In Orléans there are some commemorative tablets in the old city reminding the names of the scots who died during the battle.

Best part of the Patriot.
Daily reminder that the british navy didn't always rulled the waves

t. Amiral de Grasse
youtube.com/watch?v=OaVQOabLQLw

The best scene is when Mel Gibson have a homosexual relation with a Black slave in a barn. Only in the director's cut, I think.

I hope we declare war on the uk once Hillary is elected. I can't wait to get revenge and fire bomb British fucks

I cry evrtiem

shit movie.

France ROCKS
Britain SUCKS

The UK has parlamentary sovereignity, it literally is the exact opposite of a constitutional regime.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parliamentary_sovereignty

Nah mate, boers were meanies to the niggers. It won't work I'm afraid

catholic

The same could be said for all countries of "Old Europe".

turned them into a bunch of autists.

Success breeds jealousy.

i love english guys...

hope they invade us, i would succ the first english soilder i saw >.>

> Tunisia in red instead of blue

What

The jews did this

>What did it do to scotland?

Talk about government when your shit hole isn't run by drug gangs.

That's right