My wife's son moved to Israel

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/jewish/features/1.591841
youtube.com/watch?v=rdhNkv4ryuM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why?

to get citizenship

Great post

But for what reason? at least terrorist dont come to greece, this winter there might be another war with Hamas or Hezbollah
Guaranteed.

his mom is jewish

What's your opinion? My father's chrsitian and my mom's jewish too.

were you born in Israel?

No,Argentina. and spent 2 years in italy and when I was 5 my family moved to Israel

would you been able to get israeli citizenship had your dad been jewish and not your mom?

That feel when Israel legitimately seems like a better version of Greece. Same weather, more organised, good economy and hot Med/Slavic hybrid girls.

I don't blame your son.

what's the minimum wage in Greece (in usd)?

Yes, my dad is half Jew and mom is 1/4 Jew and I'm here

Israel is pretty shit desu

are you cuck or are you father?

760USD, but very many people get less than that because they're on part-time contracts.

>this winter there might be another war with Hamas or Hezbollah
>Guaranteed.
But isn't that a good thing?

Been to Greece? It would be interesting to see what an Israeli thought of this place. We're quite similar I think, but we know little about each other.

>760$ in greece
Minimum wage in Israel is 1,283$ per month

Not the same user but it's pretty much the same thing except we have more and are better with money and have more russians

Not for us, we have to fight it and get paid basically nothing to do it

I'm actually planning on going soon. Lots of friends and family has been and they really liked it. I'm just not a fan of Israel and always dream of leaving.

Do people actually get that much or is everyone on part-time contracts (like most of Europe nowadays).

I got exactly that much this month, feels bad man

Full time jobs (salary per month) are more common in Israel.

If you're a part-time you'd use the minimum wage per hour.

>have more russians
On one hand they shit up your politics, on the other you get this in return. Worth it?

my son's wife's daughter's niece is moving to Israel too.

You will like it, just do your homework before you go. Greece has amazing places (second to none imo) and some horrific tourist traps, sometimes right next to each other.

Yes, Russians have done a lot for Israel. They're certainly better then Jews from Muslim countries

they are the least ones to shit up our politics. mizrahim and haredim do that way more.
russians dont care about politics or hold right wing opinions

Are things expensive there? I remember a while ago people were protesting against inflation.

they share the same israeli hivemind. right-wing anti-arabs pro-jews.

also, the girl you posted was born in Israel. i know her irl.

What do you recommend seeing?

Yes, the prices here are horrible. Tel Aviv is in the top ten most expensive cities in the world

>also, the girl you posted was born in Israel. i know her irl.
wtf. How come? Looks like she has Russian parents for sure though.

It wasn't inflation, it was "cmon! i want to live in expensive nyc-like city of Tel Aviv, spending my income on restaurants 3 times/day, and still have enough to purchase my own house in less than a year of work!!!!"

Don't be a dumb kike, proves here are high almost everywhere. I live in netanya, it's cheaper then tel Aviv but everything still costs a lot and it's a shit city

>no inflation
a house that your parents could buy for 85k shekel will now easily cost 1m

IDF soldiers are 18 years old.
Meaning they were all born in 1998 (in Israel),
after the breakdown of ex-USSR in 1991.

Greece isn't as cheap as it should be considering the wages.

It completely depends on what holidays you want. Sight-seeing/historical stuff, partying, relaxed beach-side holidays, relaxed mountain holidays, etc.

IMO you should find 5 more people and hire a sailing boat (or 2 if there's more of you, don't try cramming more than 6 people in a boat) with a skipper. Best way to see Greece in the summer by far. You will go to all the inaccessible, 'secret' beaches, go fishing, do some sailing and you can visit any island you work. It actually works out cheaper than doing a normal holiday because normal transport and accommodation costs (ferry and hotel) cost more than the price of a boat per day.

>my wife's son
KEK
also pay dents

quiet islands like Paros, Lefkada and Euboia

comfy cities like Nafplio are great too

the rest you know I think

No, I mean how come you know her?

P.S. I was in a mountain resort here recently and of the locals said they get lots of Israelis because apparently you folks don't have too many mountains there and we're the closest country to Israel with actual snowy, forest mountains. Don't know if he was talking out of his ass, because no tourists ever seem to know about our mountains.

Why? It's not safe there, third Intifada just started.

Tell him to bring hellanic qts

How are Israelis viewed in Greece? We've never been too good friends

you do realize that prior 1985 it wasn't New Israeli Shekel.
it was a different currency with different rates.

This. My apartment is a piece of shit and worth a mil shekels and to even buy a place here you need to have 40% down payment

Thanks for the advice, sounds like a good vacation. Gonna try to talk some friends into doing it

>quiet islands like Paros
When was the last time you went to Paros pappou?

I agree on the rest. Corfu and Hania are also a very comfy cities.

my wife's lover is taking vacation in israel with my daughter
beat that

school

ya, most israeli tourists prefer the sunny beachy side of your islands

My parents bought a house in Ramat Gan for 85k shekels in 1993

My parents bought a house in 1991 for 280,000 shekels. Now the area is terrible and it's worth 1,200,000 shekels. Don't act like inflation here isn't bad, you have to be a complete moron to think prices here haven't rose dramatically since the 90's

>my wife's lover
is he jewish/israel?

nah, it's already ended

I'll end you allahu Akbar!

miscuzi frenchman?

>How are Israelis viewed in Greece?
The average Greek only knows Israel through basketball, football and the occasional news story when there's a war going on there. Leftists hate you because ‘muh palestine’, Right-wingers are split between ‘muh global conspiracy’ and those who admire you for bombing the Arabs. People who are a bit more eaducated usually consider you a better version of us because you did more with less and you punch above your weight.

>We've never been too good friends
Really? On a governmental level you mean? We had a PM in the 80s who used to pretend to support Palestine for votes but that's all I know about. Apparently we’re best pals since Mavi Marmara. We do joint drills all the time (pretty cool actually).

>haaretz.com/jewish/features/1.591841

Why Is Greece the Most anti-Semitic Country in Europe?

I don't believe that, or anything posted by those faggot commies

>Really? On a governmental level you mean?
There was a survey recently that found Greece was the most antisemitic country in Europe. Pretty impressive considering the competition desu

my cunt is a pure shit , just fuck.....

What was she like as a person?

Propaganda from pro-russian sources most likely. Our hard-right are Putin agents like Le Pen and Jobbik. Still find it hard to believe.

Haaretz seems to have been posting anti-Greek stuff ever since our governments started being friendly back 2010. JPost on the other hand have been promoting us. Don't know what they each represent in terms of Israeli politics but the difference has been quite striking.

>Greece gets snow
the more you know

I forgot to mention that Greek leftists and Israeli leftists get on quite well, they both even look the same.
>dreadlocks
>alladin pants
>flip-flops

The only other leftists who look so similar to ours are Spanish ones.

Quite a lot of it in some regions actually. We even have ski resorts (but they're shit).

Come home, white man

That's a common thing in the western world user, it's not limited to Greece, Israel and Sbane

please explain this

I would suggest to not believe that stuff much as whether you're israeli or palestinian,you won't face any problem here.There could be equal surveys with the same questions about Greece and branding you as anti-Greeks,despite actually not giving a fuck about us

ah fuck you leather man , your cunt is even worse
this shit doesn't conclude or compose satisfaction
still shit cunt

1. Yisrael Beiteinu is a right-wing party.
2. Most right-wing voters are Ashkenazi.

Well we ARE a tourist country after all. Even Turks don't get trouble here.

Are any of your parties good? Ours are all shit.

Israelis don't agree.

Maybe you suffer because you're a butthurt problematic lefty?
Your case wouldn't change even if you move elsewhere.

>mfw there is no such thing as minimum wage here.
Most full time jobs with no qualifications is about 90 usd per month while prices are very high

youtube.com/watch?v=rdhNkv4ryuM

Israeli economy is in danger

>lefty
ah you nigger , do i look like i suck dicks?

>90 usd per month
that's sad, egypt.
i can do that in a day here in israel.

which Muslim country has the highest minimum wage?

Thats because the only way to fix your country is by dropping a few nukes on it

>what did he mean by this?

Alexandria used to be comfy af (when it still had Greeks in it).

כתבה ראשית בוואינט:
"ביבי יותר ימני מבנט"

מי היה מאמין שהיום יגיע?

>being this brainwashed

If you honestly believe this sand nigger shithole is better than Luxembourg you're insane

He's brainwashed typical ars

Shut the fuck up, I hate leftists and I'm a different user. This country sucks dick compared to every western country I've been in. You're an idiot for believing these bullshit propaganda graphs pushed by our government to trick more Jews into believing this place doesn't suck cock

you do realize all those rankings are official and being used by the UN.

>My wife's son

Paros is better than Mykonos and Santorini on that matter. And it's only the capital that gets traffic

Naousa is better

>wife's son

C U C K E D

>מקומות שהייתי בהם בתור תייר הם יותר טובים מישראל שאני חי בה בתור אזרח עובד משלם מיסים
באמת גורם לך לחשוב...

Most Northern areas and Crete. My grandpa lives in a village in southern Pelopponese and he has seen snow 5-6 times in his life and he's 87

/this

Most people who are far right and talking about jews they think about the hand rubbing bankers. I don't think the average Israeli is like that

Don't they know that Jews make up less than %1 of Greece's population?

>used by the UN

The UN's opinions about Israel, for better and for worse, cannot be taken seriously.

Propaganda isn't lies, it's truth presented in a certain way. This country is fucking shit and if honestly believe we are even close to the level of the rest of the west then you are hopeless

Shut up shlomo, I didn't say I was a tourist. I lived in many countries and I hate Israel and regret moving here. Even Spain was better. The people here act just like uncultured Arabs and the architecture here looks like any Mid East shit hole. The corruption here is insane, the jobs here are shit, the pay here is small with high prices, the education here is laughable, there's religious people and sand niggers everywhere, and most streets are garbage filled piss smelling hell holes that look like Detroit.

I know quite a few Greek Jews. They were all cool. I like that their families are quite understated and cultured even when Greece was going through its bubble and the brash nouveau-riche lifestyle was popular.

I've lived in 6 countries for over a year, 1 country for 6 months and been in Israel for 5 years on and off. This place is the shittiest I've ever lived. I'm not including tourist places, I loved Israel as a tourist. So no, not "this", Israel is a shit place to live in

why don't you fuck off then and move?

Answer that guy:

See this is why I hate you kikes, you're a country full of red neck version of Jews. For your information I am moving, but that takes money and in a shit country where everything is expensive and jobs pay shit wages it takes a while. Go JIDF on pol, almost every white person I meet here hates it here.

It's Alex, a butthurt russian gay loser who always complains about petty shit and how he wants to move but "n-not now"