What is the best country in the world, and why is it the U.S.?

Other urls found in this thread:

nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Health/Obesity
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SHART

Because we're also by far the most developed white country

Only Japan can talk to us

>thread made by American
every time.

Kill all weebs btw.

U.S.A.

> white
> developed
> cunt

Are you even a country?

SHART
IN
MART

>be american
>shart yourself
>get shot

Well I don't know that depends, do you become a country when you're one of the fattest of the world or when you were not at war for only 0,087% of your country time

>bill of rights
>more specifically: the tagline "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" and the 2nd amendment to the US constitution

>belgian
>calling anyone fat
Your "health" minister is a morbidly obese fattie, and your common people aren´t much thinner.

Our health minister is fat, the whole country is okay.

nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Health/Obesity

Sorry I don't have a 2016 data based source

>or when you were not at war for only 0,087% of your country time

lol What a faggot. You probably believe in climate change too.

>What is the best country in the world
Spain or France
Defenetly not the United Sharts of America

U S A

My bad I've actually messed up the first calculus.

USA : 239 years
USA at war : 222 years
USA at peace : 239-222 = 17
Years at peace divided by the entire USA life : 17/239 = 0,0071

At first I thought it was 19 years, but it's 17 years.

Your population doesn't seem to think so Shlomo

You're our bitch

S

(You)
(You have to go back)

What can we say, we're the 3rd coming of Rome

SHART

"le usa is ebil!! Iraq and CIA!!!"

/r/politics wants you back

ITT : USA getting overdefensive
kek

You''re probably not even in top10

S H A R T
H R
A A
R H
T R A H S

60%

Let me tell you about ur country
All you got is Cali and NY, 2 relevant cities.
The first one produce a shittone amount of movies (they used to be good, but not anymore)
The second one is just a city with big opportunities, niggers, litter and roads that always are being fixed. It seems like even if all the money in NY city dissapeared they would never stop fixing up those roads.
In LA, sillicon valley, you won't find dam whities working in silence, all those places are filled with people all over the world. Especially indians. White people aren't needed in the us. The stats tell us the same. So, what have we got here? People, who's responsible for the progress of the new Rome the United States of America - are now even related to the USA in the first place. They're expats that were bought up by the government. If the USA runs outta money it will become a fucking South Africa but with guns everywhere.
Needless to say that other USA cities are only 40% white, and those which above that are in flyover states, those look the same everwhere you go. So, to sum it up, there's nothing to be proud of.

>CA
>city

U wot?

When you say california the first thing that comes to mind is Los Angeles, isn't that obvious?

I can correct all the mistakes in the text I wrote but the point won't change. The US is a sinking ship.

Yet most of your country wants to move here or make Israel become exactly like the US

Makes you think

Clearly the US is the best country. We have way more freedoms than Europe.
Education is for everyone, not just for the selected few. Our healthcare is also one of the best ones in the world.

Yeah, that's why I live in a neighbourhood with like a half of population came from the USA?
Here we're discussing your cunt, not mine. Do you agree with that? Where will you go? Or maybe you already did, from Mexico?

They're just in denial

As they post in the American language
On an American board

I can literally put a bullet in any of these retards and come back to the US without any consequence

That's the power of American citizenship

>american language

Are you serious?

Everything posted here is riddled with American idiomatic expressions

Yes it's the American language

good post

America isn't that great

How's the 6th grade going for you?

>All you got is Cali and NY, 2 relevant cities.
Cali is only economically relevant. The top brass live on the east coast, most of them not in NY.

> If the USA runs outta money it will become a fucking South Africa but with guns everywhere.
>USA runs outta money
Will never happen.
>SA but with guns everywhere
SA is riddled with guns, moron.

>So, to sum it up, there's nothing to be proud of.
The Constitution of the United States of America is the single most important and influential legal document of the modern era - it is, in a nutshell, what makes America so great.

You sound like a commie. What´s with the freedom-hating?

>muh freedom
Freedom to get shot and shart in mart, hmm, what a nuch of freedoms we got here
Freedom of being watched is also a nice one
>muh healthcare
Oh, boy...
It might be "best" but it's not free of charge, people become debtors because of that shit, some would sell their posessions

Pls adopt

Yes it is. We have free people. You can be whoever you want to be. America produces the smartestest people in the world. Europe thinks its a powerful country but we could kick their ass any day

>being an autist
He wasn´t being literal. The giveaway came at
>idiomatic expressions
, but you missed it, like the simpleton you are.

At least im not a jew.

Finland is the best

> muh freedom to roam
> muh gunz
> muh fishing
> comfy towns outside of helsinki
> archipelago sea
> lapland
> muh hunting

>Freedom to get shot and shart in mart, hmm, what a nuch of freedoms we got here
Only criminal niggers get shot. The rest live no more dangerous lives than Europeans or Schlomos.

>Freedom of being watched is also a nice one
>implying your government isn´t conducting mass surveillance
>implying your govt is even trying to hide it
You´re explicitly a fascist police state.

>It might be "best" but it's not free of charge, people become debtors because of that shit, some would sell their posessions
That´s what you get for being a dumb fuck without medical insurance.

>during your travel from syria, you sure have learned a lot, ahmed.

>SA is riddled with guns
Niggers don't have guns there, buddy
Take a good guess if whites and blacks are equial in right in the USA? A black man, just as a white dude, can go to a store, and buy a fucking gun, you dummie
I will be easy on you today because you're from Finland, God bless its fields, and an autist, just like most of people living there.

This sounds perfect actually

>muh refugees

>gunz
Our gun laws went down the shitter long ago.
>fishing
There´s three or so fish to catch here, bar Salmon and Trout in northern streams.
>comfy towns
Some of them.
>archipelago sea
Highly overrated. The water is shit-brown. Source: I live in the area.
>lapland
A frozen wasteland.
>hunting
Slowly dying out as a result of tightening gun laws. The number of legally licensed weapons and hunters is now decreasing year after year.

Medical insurance doesn't cover a lot, you know.
You would be less ignorant if you actually lived there. Or even more. It's america anyway

note the outside helsinki

>Niggers don't have guns there, buddy
>the jew trusts the law
This is why your people were slaughtered by germcucks - you´re laughably naive.

>Take a good guess if whites and blacks are equial in right in the USA? A black man, just as a white dude, can go to a store, and buy a fucking gun, you dummie
You sure hate niggers having as many rights and privileges as your jew brethren, don´t you?

Do us all a favor and stay the fuck out of the western world.

>be a jewroach
>get gassed

salmon and trout fisheries are shit here

Zander,pike and perch is where its at

and hunting is not a esoteric practice atleast here in the countryside

>Medical insurance doesn't cover a lot, you know.
No, I don´t "know" this garbage you´re spewing.

>Or even more. It's america anyway
>le americans are ignorant maymay
>implying the average IQ is higher in Israel, where 50% of the population is comprised of fundamentalist torah-jerkers and mudslimes

>and hunting is not a esoteric practice atleast here in the countryside
Our politicians will make sure that changes. 1997 and 2011 were the first steps.

i do want to move to the US but i don't think the US is the best country on earth. i'd say Japan

Fucking kek in your cheeckboned face, finn
>Le jews were killed en masse by germans meme
>I will remind him, ha!
My grandparents came here from the states, y'know. (Oh,no, you didn't)
Do you care much about other finns? I don't think so.

You need to calm down, shlomo. Take a "shower". :3

>Japan
>a confucianist society
Asian countries are shit-tier. Their residents do not know freedom of speech, freedom of the press, right to a fair trial, bearing arms (outside of national service), transparent government, limits on investigatory powers, limits on executive power, or a number of things we civilized white men and women take for granted.

>USA : 239 years
>USA at war : 222 years
>USA at peace : 239-222 = 17
>Years at peace divided by the entire USA life : 17/239 = 0,0071

Thread already said greatest country ever

That's a finn protecting his masters, I can't believe that shit lol

Butthurt thread :DDDD

>My grandparents came here from the states, y'know. (Oh,no, you didn't)
In other words: your grandparents were religious, low-IQ simpletons.

>Do you care much about other finns? I don't think so.
Right on point, I´m a Fennoswede.

Here's a friendly bump, OP

In sharting?

>Murica
>best country
>in the world

I'm sorry, but that belongs to what was, Victorian Britain.

What the fuck are you going on about? Whites are the most wealthy ethnic group second only to Asians

>Yeah, that's why I live in a neighbourhood with like a half of population came from the USA?
No shit, Jews here get easy gibs in da Holy Land, which they happily take like the likes they are.

>What is the best country in the world, and why is it the U.S.?
It's this kind of comments that makes the world want to banter you.
America is mostly known for it's greedy exploitation of the ressources of 3rd world countries with the help of proxy wars justified with false flag excusese.
And even if you ignore that aspect of your country, people will just know the memes of your country.
A lack of actual cultural roots causes either your overly patriotical behaviour or your weird "muh heritage" obsession.
The days of the founding fathers, which had actual revolutional ideas and which help the modern govermental paradigmas develop are over.
If the founding fathers could see your country today they would would turn in their graves, because they are seeing a mostly obese and ignorant population being manipulated by a deceiving two party sytem, which actually doesn't matter, because the actual rulers of your country are the top 5% richest controlling your consuming and thinking habits, while lying to you and manipulating you and your medias.
I'm not saying my country is better, but you aren't obviously not the best.
To summarise it: Shart in mart.

*arent obviously the best

They're smart for using the health minister as a public example

Dude, everybody hates your country. Just stop, seriously

wow thats a lot of words haha

t. 60%

The USA are more developed than Belgium.

The summary is in the last line.

>everything has to be based on western society's standard.
cultural relativism is real. you can say whatever you want, but depression is only common in western countries.

stop always wanting to move forward, just enjoy the simple things that you have. being in the same place for a long time doesn't mean being bad.

you guys are concerned about whites being outnumbered, well maybe look at asian countries and how they breed a lot, maybe learn a bit from them. or no because why would you learn from the lesser beings, right ? see you somewhere, brother