Those were the best european borders

those were the best european borders

Very good post

ah yes 1914 *sips tea* you see i am an expert on world history

But Prussians hated the Southerners and the Southerners hated the Prussians. How long do you think it would have lasted?

>France colonising Africa that close to home

What were they thinking?

Don't cry because it's over smile because it happened

it was more of a conflict between sothern catholics and northen protestants.
But the conflict died down eventually

it is just such wasted potential.
Imagine world wars never happend.
We would be 100% white now and still a world power

Yes, imagine if the world wars didn't happen. Fucking krauts

*sips tea* it was the Serbians that started the war, with the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand, not the Germans.

>Austria-Hungary
>Mfw

hey, its not our fault our kaiser was a retard

How did they manage to do that? Was it Bismarck? It must be the only major country that was so evenly split between Catholics and Protestants (in terms of geography, population, power/wealth etc.) and kept it together.

Bismarck was the main reason of this conflict, he and his catholic counterpart (whose name i forgot).
But as far as I remember Bismarck basically lost and had to make some serious concessions to keep catholics happy

I like the 1900 borders better :^)

Germany wrote Austria a blank check essentially, and Austria then felt comfortable doing whatever it wanted, even if Russia joined in.

I think that, combined with Nicholas II not backing down, started the war. Russia and Germany too confident and proud to look like a wimp in front of the other.

Fuck off. Germans don't deserve any land. Germans deserve to be genocided just like they have genocided everyone troughout the ages.

why not 1409?

muh easturn germany

Hello my Polish friend.
Are you enjoying your plumbing employment in the netherlands?

Tough words coming from a wooden shoe fuck, that only ever managed to control Indonesians.

Kalmar union was cancer

It was supposed to be ironic, and my meme stash is pretty garbage right now.

being in the middle of everything just sets you up for getting cucked

Fuck off, scum. I'm Dutch.

But I'm glad you're already genociding yourselfs. Why don't you import some more Turks, Hans-Peter.

just because you werent the top dog

>just sets you up for getting cucked
No, allowing yourself to be cucked is what gets you cucked.

no hard feelings

Yes

Was this somehow too much to ask for??

How can you help it if you're surrounded by foreign powers

no natural border to back you up

Nice map, i support those borders

When will that meme about Alsace finish ? Alsaciens and Lorrains fucking hated germans.

They unironically made it part of metropolitan France kek

>no natural border to back you up
You must be strong, and we can see that Germany (or its politicians, at least) wanted to be weak. Now they have what they could have seen coming.

You literally stole Elsass from us. I get that Eastern Prussia is Polish clay, but read up on your own history. wtf i hate Ludwig XIV now

Charles XII is my hero.

I prefer his father, the based Karl XI

It would be good if Germans didn't exist. With those borders the autistic krauts are bound to try to dominate us at some point. It's in their blood.

nah we are the good guys now, you can trust us.

fuck germany and everyone who likes this shithole

M8, France natural eastern borders have always been land south of the Rhin river, it goes back to the Gaule. You must deal with it, Alsace and Lorraine have always been french, are french and will remain.
And stop sending your turkroaches to Strasbourg, that's childish behaviour.

With regards to Brexit every German I've met is buttmad and keeps telling us it will destroy our economy. They're just sore losers who want to dominate other countries at any cost.

I just want malta back

>Charles XII
kek

I want the entire Empire back and still cling on to the hope that we can get it back desu.

At least he had the nerve to serve at the front with his soldiers.

Btw, what do Europeans think happened to him: do you think he was assassinated by his own men, or that a Norwegian marksman got him? Nothing about this stuff is taught here unless you're a Scandinavian Studies major, so I have to learn these things on my own.

delet this

I fucking hate that he died without leaving an heir. His fucking sister gave away the throne to some german cuck.

>I fucking hate that he died without leaving an heir.
Pretty sure he died a virgin: he basically lived for that war.

>what do Europeans think happened to him: do you think he was assassinated by his own men, or that a Norwegian marksman got him? Nothing about this stuff is taught here unless you're a Scandinavian Studies major, so I have to learn these things on my own.
Well, nobody know

>Cuckman Empire
lmao

Couldn't Charles XII have made peace with Russia but he got greedy and fucked up?

They were so good the caused a global war which led to another global war.

He defeated Peter at Narva, and instead of pursuing the Russian army and definitively defeating them, he turned against Poland, giving Peter enough time to reform his army.

Retrospective thinking makes that look incredibly stupid, but at the time, it's possible that Poland could actually have looked like a higher priority; though we know now that it wasn't.

Maybe, he was rather wild in his youth thou. But he didn't want to get married before the wars was over.

I don't know, but Karl XII was not in charge during Poltava due to injury.

>You literally stole Elsass from us.
Nice meme Memet.
If you had open an History book instead of a Coran, you would have learn that when French annexed Alsace, Germany didn't exist, Prussia didn't exist yet too and German nationalism wasn't even an idea.

>Not realizing peace could have continued for years if it weren't for Serbian aggression.
>Not realizing the war getting out of control was everybody's fault.

We was in war with Poland already

Fixed.

>I get that Eastern Prussia is Polish clay,

>Karl XII was not in charge during Poltava
Some claim this as the only reason the Swedes were defeated; that they hadn't lost a battle that Karl personally led, and this is a shining example of him unable to have been present.

>Fought so close to the front lines with his troops, he got shot in the foot.

Poland was shit and piss weak during this time though.

I meant the change in emphasis. Perhaps holding Poland at bay while pursuing Russia would have been better than doing the opposite.

Well, yes, as the two generals that led the assault lost track of each other.

Poland is still piss weak thou ;-)

Maybe, it's always easy to know afterhand 300 years later :)

>Poland is still piss weak thou ;-)
It will never pick itself up after WW2.

ww3 will soon be here (finally).

>it's always easy to know afterhand 300 years later

I mentioned the fault of retrospective thinking earlier, in

>Be a fucking peasant or serve for 25 years
>have to work 16 hours a day to feed all these Russkie/Finns/Balts/Poles
>no real life whatsoever
>Capital is a city build on fucking river
Worst borders tbн

no thanks

personally, I couldn't be happier about Brexit.
There was no way for us to kick you guys out, but you were actually dumb enough to leave yourself.
You maybe fucked up your economy, but you did a great favour to the european integration process

on the plus side, we would have EU 200 years earlier.
on the minus side, we would all speak french

Honestly? I think that germany is too irresponsible to rule bigger country.
>all the wars
>euro
>immigration
Whatever germany do, their decision is always wrong.

yeah, but we learned our lesson and are good guys now

Daily reminder that Germans belong in death camps.

for you

hello my fellow roman

>It's "le great prussia amirite guys" thread again

feels good man

>
>
>
Auxilia or at metalla, choose

Obligatory post, its all Russia's fault

Current France (French republic) didn't exist back then either, just like current Germany. So that makes it German clay again.