Half asian born and raised in sweden(white dad chinese mum)

>half asian born and raised in sweden(white dad chinese mum)
>white girls have been disgusted by me my whole life
>24 years old
>friend brings a 4/10 chubby blonde mutual friend to a café to meet me "for something important"
>tells me that in sweden single women can inseminate themselves and get a baby
>she wants ME to donate sperm because she wants "tall asian babies"(i'm 189cm dad's 196cm)

what a seriously weird thing to propose...
is this a trick or what? should I do it? she says I don't need to provide or anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GM5BFgwiADY
queereka.com/2014/05/27/cwtw-who-is-really-to-blame-for-elliot-rodgers-mass-murder/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not possible since white girls hate you man better to feel sorry for yourself

>denying that asians literally have the worst time dating

I'm tall. My dick is average. I'm good looking, I'd say(pic related). What do you think? So the reason for my bad luck with women must be my race. I literally lost my virginity at 19 to a prostitute in thailand.

Sperm donors are free from any responsibilities. Do it for shits and giggles

>good looking
user....

> white dad chinese mum
youtube.com/watch?v=GM5BFgwiADY
Nothing personnel, kid. I just shitpost here

Definitely is, you neckbeard.

she's a weaboo/koreaboo

>tall asian babies

What the fuck, fow cucked can you be to want children that dont look like you.
I believe you simplyy witnessed a swedenYES meme manifestating in your life OP.

Besides that I dont see why you should be unhappy as there should be enough asian girls in sweden for you to date besides other migrant groups. Dont feel ashamed for your hapaness.
You also could simply settle for a gay relation and give your genes futher by giving her kids the folds if you feel as if youll never get any girl at all.

>Im good looking.
true.

I look not bad too and Im a virgin with twenty (albeit not desperate enough to go for a prostitute) you are probably an introverted beta like me who has not enough of a drive to chase girls at the right places.
I saw a bunch of male asian native female couples here, "aszn males dont get pussy" is an american meme.

>So the reason for my bad luck with women must be my race.

Maybe it's your autism.

Get back to your homeland Finnish man

Super good thread

>i'd say
I wouldn't. Scandis go berserk over faces, only the genetic refuse like that one girl wants you just because you're tall.
You have good genes otherwise, so you would do extremely well with a slavic woman.

sounds utterly creepy
she must be a kind of serious weeb

best refuse it
id decline the whole thing and then personally ban her from my entire life

They outnumber every one else on the planet. Exactly what do they have a hard time dating? Women of other races? Why are Asian men so neurotically obsessed with having the top 2% of blonde females? Fuck off they're doing just fine with Asian women.

How much would she pay you?
You realise she'd be getting something valuable to her from you.

>neurotically obsessed with having the top 2% of blonde females?
Let's be honest, all men regardless of race want a blonde north european gf
That's why they'll go extinct

sounds like she'd be a horrible mother

>>half asian born and raised in sweden(white dad chinese mum)
That's a pretty long way to say you're a Finn

>Let's be honest, all men regardless of race want a blonde north european gf
nah

blonde hair is such a meme holy hsit. dark hair + pale skin = objectively the best combination

All men like beautiful women, yes, it's quite the revelation. But Asian male diaspora, specifically, want only White women or they start killing people.

There's a difference between attraction and neurotic obsession. On this very board is a lunatic who has been living his life the past 4-5 years collecting pictures of AMWF couples and them and then advertising them as much as possible in order to sew seeds of Asian male acceptance from White women. Literally what the shit is going on inside of Asian men to cause something like this?

Better look up the laws regarding biological parenthood and the need to pay alimony.

don't do it
have you tried dating an adopted girl from China? I think it would be a good match. you're not ugly. Do you speak Chinese?

What is the height of you mum ?

this

dark hair blue eyes is the best

I don't know about Swedish laws, but in Germany, she could sue you to pay alimony if you donate sperm

>have you tried dating an adopted girl from China?
Is it just me or does that sound really creepy and very illegal?

The AMWF spammer is actually the guy who drove Elliot Rodger mad. On the site PUAhate, the AMWF spammer (his ID was Tyger) used to spam his pictures whenever Elliot Rodger posted.

Also see
queereka.com/2014/05/27/cwtw-who-is-really-to-blame-for-elliot-rodgers-mass-murder/

Some white men have yellow fever too it's exactly the same thing.
Also your pic related isn't Asian he's hapa
kek i mean a grown up woman who grew up in Sweden but was adopted from China

So this guy that I have hated forever for being who he is has actually caused deaths and pushed an unstable man over the edge... I can't even what disgusting human being he is, regardless of whether or not he knew what he was doing.

You have alpha height with a decent looking face. Maybe a cool new haircut, and work on your personality? Maybe you aren't black or Somali enough for Swedish women.

Absolutely false, has it. t. blond male. I don't get it, did all the Murica-worshiping countries get the blond is best meme from last-century Murica and blow it out of proportion?

>tall
>acceptable looks
>white girls have been disgusted by me my whole life

I've seen a decent amount of white women with asian men with faces in the same ballpark with yours, except most of them were manlets. Maybe timid girls go for asians because small-dicked manlets aren't threatening, and your unusual lank is excluding you from that market?

Or you could just be super autistic, which is likely given your internet habits. How do you get along socially?

>That guy isn't Asian. He's a half-Asian White man

You probably shouldn't. Worst case scenario it comes back to bite you in the ass later, best case you enabled a dumb weeaboo's fantasies.

Unless your friend woud hold it against you, you have zero reasons to accept.

you're actually quite cute user :$

The women prefer blacks and Arabs in Scandinavia, I thought that was common knowledge?

Mum is 165

I literally don't know ANY asians except disgusting jungle thais and filipinos.

>You realise she'd be getting something valuable to her from you.
I've been wiping this valuable stuff up with a rag and flushing it down the toilet so why not do it for free?

I wouldn't take up her offer, you don't get to even have sex and you'd be enabling her weird fetish toward her children, see if you're going to spread your seed dont plant it in a psycho pls

also I'm a white female and my bf is asian, maybe you're just a failure socially and putting white women on a pedestal, OP

>unless your friend would hold it against you

If someone brought an ugly whale weeaboo to me in a public location and pressured me to donate my seed for her pregnancy, I'd probably punch them out on the spot, and they sure as fuck wouldn't still be my friend after. Seriously, what the fuck.

I'm told that many live in Asia.

It's not common knowledge , it's actually a meme desu.
ew filipinos thank jesus we don't have them here

To be fair, OP sounds like a beta who can't afford to alienate his few friends.

just date other asian girls you retard.

no don't try to tell me that asian girls don't date asian guys you delusional loser

Of course this thread is a lie and that isn't you but a japanese guy carrying a sign.
Anyway whoever that is I can tell you he's pretty hot.
And I'm quite sure most swedish girls would, as I would too.

>The AMWF spammer is actually the guy who drove Elliot Rodger mad.
I know this isn't supposed to be funny, but it is.

>she says I don't need to provide or anything
Lies. Check out internet for this kind of bait. Don't do it, man.

>that
>half white

You're a race baiting troll and probably not even Swedish.

>pale skin and black hair
>still no bf

don't spread lies please

i'm a 175m, full blood asian and hooked up with 2 swedish exchange students.

you just have turbo autismo swedish genes.

>175m asian

I feel bad for half Asians in Sweden. Swedes are really racist against Finnish and Asian people.