Why does this confuse non-americans so much?

Why does this confuse non-americans so much?

Do you use glasses whenever you throw a party?

Yes. White wine glasses, red wine glasses, beer glasses of different shape and size, champagne glasses, whiskey glasses etc.

Get civilized you fucking SHART.

>he doesn't use glass glasses
kek, what a nonce. I bet you've never glassed anyone either.

hmm seems easier to just buy a $3 pack of solo cups 2bh

then again I'm not in estonia where using glass cups is considered impressive or cultured

Yes. People sometimes even bring their own glass to drink beer from. And even when we use cups, why on Earh would you have them colored?

It's more of a cultural symbol if anything. If someone's drinking out of a red solo cup, you know it's most likely alcohol.

Did you only come here to pick fights about idiotic shit? Only children get so out of control that they break glassware.

Plastic cups also ruin the taste of beer.

>i've never been to a college party

I'm like 25 now so the parties I go to are more low-key, but back in the day the parties were fucking wild. Using glass cups was actually a hazard.

>whenever you throw a party

You think people that use red solo cups are drinking beer for the taste? Nigga did you even go to college?

Most of already know yanks don't drink beer for the taste seeing as how they can't brew anything other than piss

You just want me to bring up craft beer so you can dismiss it instantly, huh Abdullah?

I have, and the people that lose control at those parties are fucking children.

Yes, I've been to college, and have been to parties.

>are fucking children.
so college kids?

not even memeing, i went to a college party as a 25 year old and I felt like I was too old to be there. free weed though.

>cultural symbol

Of no culture?

>uses the internet
>says america has no culture

top jej

>college kids?

Sure, if you mean the type of people that were barely exposed to alcohol as kids/teens; felt they had to hide it; and or see alcohol as nothing else but as a way to get hammered, then yes.

Those shitty fucking habits are a huge part of why unless you buy muh microbrews, beer in the US isn't just generic, but really fucking terrible. We don't respect alcohol in this country because we have bad attitudes about it.

it's just alcohol m8

it's not even the best drug

>then again I'm not in estonia where using glass cups is considered impressive or cultured

Are you saying that in the States it's more impressive or cultured to use plastic cups instead of real glasses?

Oh wow. 'Murica does it again.

Wow look at all this American culture. There are even netspaces who are so American, they don't talk in English and miss out on english speaking internet.

your english comprehension is terrible, m8

You totally ignored my point, and also proved me correct.

You went on to act like alcohol is something to be respected, thought it was just funny

It should be respected. There are loads of problems here because it ISN'T respected.

It's fucking booze you autist.

not a degenerate, so no

doesn't change the fact that you spend hours a day using an american invention :^)

>english comprehension
>glass cups
>glass
>cups
wtf shartburger get it together xDD

>Calls me an autistic
>Has fucking anime pics saved to his computer.

OK.

Since you fucks agreed that 'American' means 'melting pot of people from all cultural backgrounds' you didn't invent anything at all, buttlards.

>you fucks agreed that 'American' means 'melting pot of people from all cultural backgrounds'
I wasn't there for that bullshit.

Yes, we usually behave ourself enough not to break each other's glasses, not like you

Yuropoors have never experience a real party though, so I understand.

That's like inventing the concept of a road and saying that's muh culture, OC Donut Steel.

Besides technology =/= culture. Especially if that technology came from such a vague place as America.

yuromads will never even give credit to american inventions

how insecure are you sissy boys?

we use glass everywhere tho. even if shits gets wild and glass starts shattering no one makes an issue out of it. it's literally the sharty marties who are babies who can't into proper parties

>chimping out is considered partying by american'ts

Typical.

Slav subhumans seriously just throw glass around their house like dumb niggers?

This. Us feminine dutch men prefer to share a bottle of wine under the moonlight.

>around their house
you don't throw a wild one at your own house you go out to a pub or club lol what kind of retards are you actually xDDD

>People sometimes even bring their own glass to drink beer from.

Oh I forgot yuros live in tiny houses with their parents or they live in tiny apartments so they can only party at the "pub" or whatever lmao

besides, since when should broken glass on the floor be a problem to amerishits, you wear shoes inside :DDDDD

took you too long to come up with that, slavsub

We, for one, we buy cups much like yours. Only they're translucent. How can you possibly buy dark red cups, amerishart?

>translucent
gay as fuck 2bh

t. goes to fine diners to eat burgers

wow you got me

strong banter, friend :^)

yuropoors got BTFO itt

guess red cups really do trigger them

Why do you think you have to act like a total idiot and break shit in order to party?

How old are you and your friends? 17?

You're an idiot.

All I'm saying, it was much easier as a guy that used to throw parties. You'd buy a 50 pack for like $3, put a trashbag by the door, and the mess pretty much cleaned itself. No dishes to do in the morning and no worrying about some dumb fuck dropping his glass and being a general buzz kill.

If you're that autistic, then bring a glass. No one gives a shit. It's just for the retards that drink too much.

Have to say I think America got this one right. Bought some solo cups myself and they are great.

adults generally drink out of glasses in Ireland. disposable cups tend to be small and are for childrens parties.

>disposable cups tend to be small and are for childrens parties.
americans literally are children so i agree, they nailed it

You're still mad? kek

Just some banter, m8. Enjoy your first week on Sup Forums

wut?

ah yes the pretend i'm a different slavshit maneuver

>for the retards that drink too much.
Again, thanks for proving my point. Why does drinking/partying have to result in losing control of yourself like a child?

Yes, that's a rhetorical question.

me too slavsubhuman, me too

And back to my original point, you've never been to a college party. That's just how it is when people are young. Are you older than 22? Yes? Then why do you give a shit? Most likely parties your age are more toned down.

>mfw amerisharts get outbantered constantly

>mfw yuropoors lost another thread
>mfw learned that finns have sub-par english comprehension

>you've never been to a college party
I have.

You just associate partying with acting stupid and losing control and breaking shit. That's because our culture has shitty attitudes about alcohol, and you're a prime example of it.

>back to his fedora-tier respect for alcohol

grow up m8

>drink half a can of shitty light beer
>get wasted and shart in the middle of the room
>"Duuude, we got so wasted yesterday, maaan. Like, Yuros ain't got nothin on us, dude."

>Americans invented Japanese themed imageboards

yeeehaaa partner

americans invented the IP frames that you sent to post your post

Imagine that. Yuropoors using technology invented by drunk american college kids. Have you no shame?

>Average number of beers for male college student per week: 9
>More than 1,800 college students die from alcohol related incidents and injuries a year
CAN NOT FABRICATE

is it always red?

Do americans put emergency on speed dial for when they take shots?

no we would always get different colors so we knew if someone just brought a cup in to drink from our kegs

By shots I mean drinks, not the gun kind of shots, by the way.

you might be more obsessed than that guy from panama

try to take shots, get shot

it a pottery xDD

>still mad

9 seems a bit low, i lived in a college home of about 5 people and we went through an 18 pack a day

Non americans? When i used to go to partys pic related were the cups used.
People get drunk, they brake glasses and on the next day nobody feels like cleaning the dishes.
It's much more pratical desu.

Exactly. I don't think people understand unless they actually throw a party in their own home. It's easy to go to someone else's party and not think of the mess.

They don't have massive parties like we do, so they don't have to deal with having to obtain and wash over 100 glasses.

>posting three posts in a thread means you are obsessed about a particular topic
I think the beer got in you head already. You should consider drinking a lot of water and lying down for a while.

This is what stores sell here

wow you're such heavyweights xD

the only place plastic cups are practical are:
large festivals/concerts, so no one throws glass at artists or into the crowd
pubs for when you wanna take a beer out with you, so no one gets glassed on the street

why are you still mad? it's just a dumb thread about plastic cups you autist

>have nothing reasonable to say
>lol u so mad
quality american bants

>That's just how it is when people are young

No. Your friends were just retards.

>not having a cleaning lady to do the dirty job

AMERIPOORS LMAO

>do you use glasses whenever you throw a party?
Yes I'm middle class

>y-you mean you own 15 or 20 g-glasses...???
>t. extremely rich American

why not drink bear out of a bottle?

these are the best cups, amerisharts and their stupid XXL red cups can fuck off

saved to my estonian comeback folder lads

>Amerilight

I love you Red Solo Cup
I fill you up
Let's have a partyyyyyyyy
Let's have a parttyyyyyyy

Do people not fight at parties in Estonia, your glass shit would break

If you're having some gay "civilized" party you use glass but for a house party where you have a bunch of kegs you just use the solo ones because other shit would break

a "wild" party is europe is when someone passes out

>9 beers a week... wild parties
>holy shit Jimbo Sanches just opened his second light beer, better call someone before he dies

Now red solo cup is the best receptacle
From barbecues, tailgates, fairs and festivals
And you sir do not have a pair of testicles
If you prefer drinkin' from glass

America has all the wild house parties. I wish I was American so I could party real hard and get drunk after 4 beers....T B Q H W Y B======D~~~~~~~~

>Using party cups for anything other than BP, titties, or king's cup
Bottles and cans exist for a reason. Fuck keggers, nobody likes those.

Are you fat or an alcoholic? I'm neither and after 4 years I'm pretty buzzed.

Feel bad for addicts and fatasses that need an entire 12 pack to get shitfaced.

Why all the negativity in this thread? Every time I bumped into someone from Europe (mostly Germany, France, and the Netherlands) at a college party, they were extremely cool to be around and focused exclusively on having an excellent time.

because probably those europeans you bumped into at college parties where americanized normie scum faggots

WOW Its not like I was making a joke or anything....anyways do you really get drunk after 4 beer holy shit are you some hobbit (smaller people get drunk quicker just so you can understand the joke)